12

Puppy Love

Kris POV

I am walking home while hiding my red cheek.I never thought that Baekhyun would do that to me.He's fragile you know.I can still smell the faint raindrops when a dew fell on my stinging cheek.Uggh,it burns like hell.I mean,I can't believe that Baekhyun has that strength to hurt a man like me.When you see his face,the first thing that will pop out in your mind is cute.

He can be y too.I rub off the dew on my cheek,the friction against the mark and my finger made it hurt more.

Finally,I made it home and I took a shower so that I won't get a cold.Fortunately,Suho's not home for 3 days since he has a business trip to China.

I dried my hair with my towel and turned into a dog before going down the stairs.I wonder why the maids are gone.I gave myself a little walk around the house when it hit me.Where is Baekhyun?I rushed to his and my bedroom with my man form and found nothing,I checked all the rooms and every corner of the mansion but he's not here.

Then a loud bang in the door startled me.It keep knocking and pushing the door hardly.My knees felt weak and slowly crept towards the door.I opened it slightly and my muscles stiffened.It's a police.Oh my goodness!What did I do?!

The police man eyed be then he put his hand on his pocket,probably looking for something.Then he pulled some sort of card out and showed it to me.It's a wallet sized picture of Baekhyun with Baekhyun's name and address in it at the back.

"Do you know this man?"He asked with a deep voice.I simply nodded.

"He's in Seoul Medical Center right now"My eyes widened.Then the policeman sighed."He had a car accident this afternoon,I believe that he belong in this house" He gestured his hand.

"When we arrived after getting a call from a person saying that there was an accident near Kona Beans,we didn't find any body including the driver's body but the car is still there being investigated.We found this photo on the floor.Fortunately,we can still read the writings after a heavy rain.We then saw a pool of fresh blood trailing to the nearby hospital located 4 buildings from the cafe.We are still unsure of the possibility that the victim survived due to the loss of too much blood.We're so sorry" 

I'm so speechless and shocked.I thank the police for the info.I grabbed my coat and run to the hospital.Along the pavement I saw the trails of blood and people with their worried faces.

I run faster until I arrived in front of the medical center.I bursted inside the lounge and ask the nurse in the counter in which room Baekhyun was staying.I told her that I'm his brother then she informed me that visiting hours is almost up and I only have 20 minutes left.I thank her and bowed and sped off to room 475 which is in the 5th floor.

I took the elevator.As I walk in,a young guy (maybe a 17-19 years old ) joined me.He's holding a box with a cake.I took a peek on the message.Good thing I'm taller.


Get Well Soon Baby Baekhyun
 I love you~! 사랑해요

Baekhyun?There are hundreds of Baekhyuns in Korea.I didn't mind it.Then a fresh and pleasant scent hit my nose.It melted me and I saw him holding a flower in his left hand.

Just then,I heard a single ring and the door opened.I speed-walk to Baekhyun's assigned room.I look at the glass window and saw the same guy in the elevator handing Baekhyun the goods.

My heart sank from the sight.Then rage invaded my veins.I pushed the glass door with so much force and the two turned their attention towards me.

"Kris?" Baekhyun mumbled.The sweet voice didn't affect me this time.I grab the guy's collar and raised him up."Who the hell are you and why are you with my boyfriend?!"I said I can feel my body heating up.

"Oh Sehun and why are you interrupting me and my boyfriend's time?"The man with the dead eyes spoke.

"He's mine!"I tighten my grip on his colar.

"Not anymore"Sehun simply said and pulled out a smirk.

"It's on" I said and pushed him harshly until he fell on the floor.

I eyed Baekhyun and walk towards him.He's in complete shocked.I bent to his level.

"No more puppy love for you Bacon,this is war now"I said with my deep and husky voice.I turned away and exited the door without looking back.

"The game's on"

1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

What the hell did I just write? Cheesecakes~!! Let me know about what you think about this chapter/story..

Comment~
Subscribe~
Upvote~

And BTW help me with this..I want to write a new fanfic.(After I finished both of my stories) and when I someone made a fanfic with my idea.I will have a proof that I'm first.

Note: I know that there are fanfics like these but I swear,I have my own way of making this one different.So don't tell me that I'm a copycat okay?I won't use other's plot.Honestly,I already had these stories written but I deleted them because they look so damn 'not-fun and interesting'