11

Puppy Love

Baekhyun's POV

I hear the beeping sounds as I flutter my eyes open,my eyes are squinting when the lights invade my vision.

I groaned as I sit up and look at my surroundings.I ran my hand through my hair and gave it a pull.I suddenly touch a paper-like object and managed to find out that it is a bandage.

I tried remembering the past events but every time I try,my head aches.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh.I lay down my pillow when I heard a creak from the glass door.

I gently stood up again and rub my temples.

"Oh you're awake! Thank God!" a voice exclaimed.I look for the source and found ayoung-looking man holding a basket of fruits.

He walked up to me and my heart raced a bit.My palms are starting to sweat and I swear I feel like pulling the covers from beneath.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun,I didn't see you in the way"he looked at me with guilt in his eyes."I'm so sorry,I should be more careful in driving especially when it is raining hard" he put the basket down on the chair beside my bed and kneeled in front of me.

He gave me pitiful eyes and a bitter smile.I grip on my bed sheets tighter.I feel so nervous.

Then it hit me.How did he know my name?I look at him and asked,"I'm sorry but who are you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and his smile turned into a frown.

"You don't remember me?" he asked,his voice is so deep and husky.

I turned my head slightly to the left,showing him that I'm confused.

"Baekkie! I'm Sehun! Remember?! Your ex-boyfriend?!" My eyes widened.

"Sehun?Oh Sehun?" I mumbled.He smiled and nod. "Yep that's me"he spread his arms and hugged me.

I didn't react.I'm so confused as hell.Then a flashback play in my head.

 

The 17 year old petite man is holding a cup of coffee and staring outside of the cafe,waiting for his boyfriend.

He clicked his tongue and he take a quick glance at his watched.

He's 15 minutes late.He tap the table impatiently and blew his nose.

"What is taking him so long?"The angry man muttered.

He peek at the park nearby and caught a blonde guy and a smaller raven haired guy kissing.

The blonde man seems angry and pushed the smaller guy.

Baekhyun,the 17-year old guy,noticed that it is his boyfriend Oh Sehun.Tears started falling down from his face.

He quickly wipe it off and stormed out of the cafe.Baekhyun is clenching his fists and gritting his teeth and roughly walk towards the boy.

Completely ignoring everything and everyone,his body took over him and spank Sehun."We're over"Baekhyun said through his clenched teeth.

"Baekhyun I can explain!"Sehun said,trying to catch up with Baekhyun but Baekhyun pushed him away.

"Why can't you listen?!" Baekhyun stopped in his tracks and look back.

"I don't want to waste my time with someone that isn't worth my time"Baekhyun said simply and run faster so that Sehun won't see the tears forming from his eyes.

"This is your fault!"Sehun growled and pushed smaller guy until he stumbled down.

"I'm so sorry Sehun-ah" he said while choking on his tears and saliva.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!! MY BOYFRIEND LEFT ME BECAUSE OF A LIKE YOU!"Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Go to hell Luhan!I WANT BAEKHYUN BACK!"

"Dammit Sehun! I love you!"Luhan cried.

A fire is burning in Sehun's heart right now.He kicked Luhan in the stomach harshly and left the injured man alone.

Now Baekhyun remember.He pat the man's back and hugged him back."I miss you Sehun"he whispered and let his nose fall in the younger's hair and he sobs softly.

 


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

PLOT TWIST BABIES~!! HEHE SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT CHANYEOL.I JUST FEEL LIKE ADDING MORE CHARACTERS AND PROBLEMS TO MAKE THIS STORY LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING 😬 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT~!!

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER/STORY

UPVOTE (if I really deserve it hihi)

add me as friend too!

Check my banghim fanfic "Too Late" you can see it in my profile.If you want and if you're a Baby.

 

Anyways here's a poll hehehehe you know authors call their subbies and fans something right? Please let me know what you want