22

Puppy Love

Sehun has been petting Baekhyun for like an hour now.Everytime Baekhyun glance at him,he always see Sehun looking at nothing.It makes Baekhyun worry.


He knows Sehun is a very cheerful and happy smile but he always keep his mask on.Sehun is a guy that wants to protect for his love but he lost him and since then,Sehun didn't do anything but frown.

It's been 2 weeks and he's still not found.Baekhyun doesn't care anyway.

Sehun stop caressing Baekhyun and turned his face to Baekhyun.

"Baby,do you wanna go outside for a walk?" Sehun said while standing up and walking away from Baekhyun to his room to get Baekhyun's leash.

Baekhyun stood up from his seat and made his way towards the guy.

Sehun put the leash on Baekhyun and opened the door to be greeted by a sweaty and tan boy.

 

"I believe you have my dog"


***

Chanyeol's sitting on the parlor for 2 hours until he was finally finish.

He look at the mirror in front of him.His once brown lock is now replaced by a y and black mop.

He smirked and put his hand on his black strands,pulling it and letting out a whistle.

Most of the girls inside fainted,drool and giggle.

Chanyeol faced them and all of them instantly became fangirls.

Chanyeol grinned and opened his mouth."Do you think I'll make my angel like me?" 

The girls screamed and some pointed at themselves as if they are the one.

He chuckled and continued,"Maybe HE will fall on his knees when he saw me"not forgetting to put an emphasize on the 'he' part.

The sound died down and Chanyeol walk out of the shop with a confident simmer plastered on his face.

***

Kris is looking at the crying man in front of him.Suho has been crying for 3 hours.He pity him.

He really misses Baekhyun.Kris does too.

Kris feels useless now.No matter what he tries,it will not work well.

When Suho left to his room,Kris quietly went inside the room to see Suho sleeping soundly.He sees the trail,of dry tears on his face.

He bit a t-shirt and pants that he found inside Suho's closet and run away.

He went outside while wearing Suho's clothes.He sniff the air.Even though he's in his human form,he still has his dog senses.


He can smell Baekhyun's faint scent and followed it.He receive weird glances from the people in the streets.He notice it and gave them a death glare.


The people quickly look away and shiver.Kris put on his satisfied smirk and continued doing what he was doing.

In every step he make,the stronger the scent be.

Kris stop when the scent is strong and was met with 2 people and a dog.


===


SO HOW ARE MY BABY CHEESECAKES? 🌈 Sorry I update late:(( So what do you think?:)) sorry for the inconvenience!

Yeah don't forget to support me! ⭐️ Thank you guys I love you all:)) 

And check this out  ➡️➡️➡️ I'm Baekhyun,Your Guardian Angel! (천사) 

It's my new story 😄 please check it out! I'm really looking forward to have many readers because I really like my idea 😁 please take a glance:)) You'll like it 😇 
 

And guys if you know how to add photo/s on my chapter can you please teach me? Thank you 사랑해요 😍