19

Puppy Love

Baekhyun blinked his eye.It's Sehun!

Baekhyun looked at the boy with awe.Sehun seemed to be petrified by the adorable pup he's carrying.

Sehun caressed Baekhyun's head.He moved his head,feeling the pleasure.

"Come on!Let me take you home"Sehun started walking to his house and around 10 minutes they already arrived to his home.

"So here we are baby~" Sehun cooed and poke Baekhyun's tiny nose with his finger.

Baekhyun sneezed and shook his head.

"Haha!That's cute"Sehun said with a smile."Oh!I haven't give you a name yet." 

Sehun let go of Baekhyun on the couch and walk in circles with his serious face on."Aha!Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun saw a blush crept on Sehun's face."He's my ex"Sehun's eyes furrowed.

"There's this stupid guy,he kissed me and I tried to push him away but it was too late"Sehun sigh and look at Baekhyun.Baekhyun tilted his head.Secretly,Baekhyun's heart is breaking.

"Baekhyun,my boyfriend,saw it.I tried to explain but he won't listen."A single tear fell on Sehun's milky white face.

Baekhyun's heart is completely broken.He feel so guilty.

Sehun wiped the tear away and scrunched up his nose."Ok now go to sleep goodnight Baekhyun"Sehun kissed Baek's head and walk away.

Baekhyun can't move,this is all his fault.

***
Kai's POV

I've been looking for Baekhyun after the talk with Chanyeol and Kris.Actually,I bid good-bye first.

I saw a familiar white dog being carried by a guy.I turned into my cat form and jumped on the roof of the store beside them.

I caught a glimpse of the dog and I'm freaking sure that it was Baekhyun.

The guy started to walk and I tried trailing behind them but when I passed the dark street,I saw something that disturbed me.

It was Kyungsoo pinning a guy on the wall and harshly kissing him.And that guy isn't Chanyeol.And I thought to myself,I have to tell Chanyeol.

I've arrived in the mansion and turned into my human form,completely but I don't care.I have a y body anyway.No need to worry.

I barged in and I saw him choke on his drink when he saw me.

"What? Haven't seen a hot guy before?"I mocked,pulling on my signature smirk.

He's eye twitch."Nope,there another guy who is hotter than you,and it's Baekhyun!"

I moved my head to the left and crossed my arms."Of course"I said looking back,trying to hide my red face.

"Eh?Why are you here anyway?"Chanyeol asked.

I looked at him."You might not believe me"I said,knowing that it's true.

"What is it?"he growled.

"Kyungsoo is cheating on you."

He's eyes widened."I need proof!"I heard Chanyeol's voice tremble.

"Why would I stop searching for Baekhyun when I already saw the guy that got him and go to your ing house in midnight just to tell you this?!"I shouted.

Chanyeol sit in his couch and dug his face on his palms.

"Now I'm going to look for Baekhyun."I said.

"And good luck with your "I glare daggers at him and proceed going out and looking for Baekhyun.

---

Ehhhhh short update 😭 Sorry!I have to finish my 'school' work even though it's summer.No~ I don't take summer classes (´・Д・)
So yeah~ comment subscribe and upvote my cheesecakes.★彡 So what do you think hmm? Drama dundundundun.