13

Puppy Love

Kris' POV

"The game's on"

This sentence keeps flowing in my mind.It keeps on repeating and it won't stop.

"How would I win over that guy?"I mumbled under my breath.I huffed and grip my hair in frustration.

I'm not saying that he's better than me.It's just that,It seems like there are lot's of competitors.There is Chanyeol,Sehun,Me and the guy He keeps on talking about? What is it again? Kai? Whatever.

"Kai"I let out a deep breath."I never saw him before" I held my chin with slender fingers.

***

Kai's POV

I took a stroll down the pavement and spotted a certain shop.I pushed the glass door and inhale the pleasant scent.

"Ahhh" I moaned.I still remember when Baekhyun and I used to eat icecream here when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol isn't around.

We always had a contest in which,whoever loses in rocks,papers,scissors will have to pay for the sweets.I always win and I would always see the cute pout in Baekhyun's small face and I like teasing him by pinching his nose and stealing quick and small kisses and it will always end up him chasing me and yelling "Pabo!" to me.Oww how I miss those days.

I wonder where he is now.

I made a soft whimper and walked to the counter and a guy greeted me.

"Annyeong~! What would you like to order?" The guy smiled and waited for me.

"One chocolate sundae please!" I cheerfully answered.

He nodded and pointed at a table."You can wait there"

I bowed and settle on my chair.My eyes roamed the ice cream shop while I tap my fingers on the table,preferably trying to make a beat.

The bell tolled and I looked at the door.My eyes cannot believe it.

"Baekhyun?" I whispered and it seems that he heard me.

"Kai?" Oww that sweet voice.

He run towards me but he tripped and fell on top of somebody.

"Oh sorry"I heard Baekhyun say to the guy.

He quickly stood up and bowed to the guy.As Baekhyun go to me I saw the guy spank Baek's .

Baekhyun looked shock and punched the guy but it seems that the guy isn't hurt.He had a poker face and stood up.

I saw the guy with him pull him down. "Stop it Chen!"

"Shut up Minseok" The guy named Chen pushed Minseok away and charged Baekhyun.

I stood up and shoved Chen and ran to Baekhyun.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

He nodded and kept his shocked face.

I grabbed my ice cream and gave it to Baek to calm him.

I shot Chen a deathly glare and walked out with Baekhyun.


***

Sorry for the boring chappie :(( anyways comment subscribe and upvote my cheesecakes~!! Saranghaeyo~

BTW did you follow our Galaxy,Deer and Baozi in instagram?

If not here it is~

@xiurista90 (Xiumin) 💜
@galaxy_fanfan (Kris) 💚
@luexolu (Luhan) 💙

and follow me too hehehe I post kpop pics mostly exo and baekyeol so yeaah~

@baconeggyeollie (Me) 💛