23

Puppy Love

"Eh?"

"Wut?"

"I said that that's my dog"

"You misunderstood Mr.-"

"Just call me Kai"

"Yeah Kai,I saw him in the streets and I took him home with me",Sehun said with a very serious tone.


"Look,there's a little misundersta-"

"Listen here Sehu-",Kai quickly covered his mouth when he realize what he was about to say.

"Uhmm do I know you?"

"O-of co-course not",Kai stuttered.

"Anyways I need him back",Kai argued.

"No!You can't take Baekhyunnie  away from me!",Sehun shouted as he carry Baekhyun and slam the door.

"Oh he did not do that",Kai said through his gritted teeth.

Kai moved backwards and counted to three.

"1"

"2"

"and 3!"

Kai run fast and gathered all the force he got in his body and slammed the door.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL~",Kai sang and smirk as soon as he saw Sehun with his mouth open.

"You broke my door!"

Kai shrug and went inside,bumping into Sehun's shoulder on purpose and started calling for Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!"

Kai felt a cold feeling on his shoulder.He flinch and look back and saw Sehun with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You broke my ing door"

"So what? You can always buy another one! Rich bastard",Kai whispered the last part.

"What did you say?",Sehun said angrily as he pull Kai's collar while lifting up his clenched and shaking fist.

***
Chanyeol's inside the coffee shop where he treated Baekhyun.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo broke up when Kyungsoo finally confessed that he's been dating someone named Zhang Yixing.

Chanyeol's staring at the table where they met.Unfortunately,a couple sat there first before he had a chance to.

He watched them being lovely dovey.Chanyeol felt jealousy in his heart.

Why can't he have a perfect relationship with his special somebody?

Chanyeol took a sip of his hot coffee then stood up to throw it.

He went out of the cafe and felt the cold breeze.

He started walking and wondering what his life will be with Baekhyun.

***
Kris clutched his chest when he heard people arguing.They sound so scary.

Kris pictured 2 dragons fighting and damn that's terrible

He got scared and hid behind the brick wall.

He listened to their conversation and is 99.9% sure that it's about Baekhyun.

Kris didn't do anything but listen.He jumped in surprise when he heard a door being slammed and someone breaking in.

""

---

Hehe~ long time since I updated? I'm really sorry my baby cheesecakes 😭😭 anyways I'll try to write another chappie tom.Ehh tomorrow is Taylor Swift's concert in my country..I'm not really a swiftie but I want to go..haha im weird.I'll write while i wait in line and while I'm in the concert.My cousin's the real swiftie anyway,I just went with her because I'm already familiar with the arena so yeah.

ANYWAYS CHECK MY OTHER BAEKYEOL FANFIC 😃😃 "I'm Baekhyun,Your Guardian Angel!(천사)" I hope you'll take a glance 😚 THANK YOU MY BABIES