3

Puppy Love

The sun shows up and struck Baekhyun's eyes.He fluttered his eyes open and stood up,unfamiliar of the sight.

He walked around the mansion.As he walk he caught a glimpse of brown fur.


Baekhyun slowly stroll near the creature and found out it's another dog.

 

Baekhyun sniff the other's fur and the dog woke up,he's nose twitching and growled.

 

"What the hell are you doing?!" The brown dog gritted its sharp teeth and pace in front of Baekhyun gently.

 

On the other side,Baekhyun just want to whimper and run away but he thought of a better idea.Baekhyun turned into his human form while flipping his brown hair and his flawless face shine because of the rays.

 

The dog look up and stare. Baekhyun thought he overpowered the poor dog but his faith tricked him.Unexpectedly,the dog transformed into a beautiful and tall man.He towered Baekhyun and smirked.

 

"You're not the only one babe" 

 

Baekhyun stared awe after like 2 minutes of staring.The taller man coughed and speak.

 

"I'm Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris" Kris reach out his hand and gave Baekhyun his flower boy smile.

 

Baekhyun accepted the handshake and stuttered. "I'm Baekhyun, Park Baekhyun"

 

They were staring until a voice was heard.

 

"Bacon! Kris!" The said boys had their eyes widened because of the fact that they may be caught and immediately  transformed into dogs.

 

"Oh there you are!" Suho reach out his arms for us.Quickly,Kris jumped into his arms.Baekhyun did the same and they went inside the huge kitchen.

 


-In Park's Residence-

 

 

"Oh come on Channie,I'm sure Baek will be back"Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol's long back and sighed.

 

"I-I miss him Kyu" Chanyeol sniffed.

 

Kai can only listen to the boys.Kai feels the same way.He misses Baekhyun.He misses his best friend.He loves Baekhyun and wants him back even though it may hurt him.