15

Puppy Love

.

The two men stood up speed off leaving the dumbfounded Chanyeol alone.

" !"Baekhyun ran his fingers on his hair and pulled the strands.

Kai gave him a pitiful look and continued walking.Completely forgetting that they are .

They receive countless of whistles and stares.Kai and Baekhyun are both confused and looked each other with wide eyes.

"Baekhyun we're freaking !"Kai blurted.

They run and run ignoring the few slaps that people gave them on the and few skin-touching erts.

They stop running and hide in the dark alley.If they had changed in front of the sea of people then they would find out their kind and freak out.

Baekhyun slid his back on the brick wall not minding the unbearable pain in the chest and on his back.

Baekhyun cried so hard and Kai sat next to him and let the smaller guy cry on his bare chest.

"I don't want Chanyeol to find out that I'm a human!" Baekhyun said in between of his salty tears.

"But Baekkie,that's what you were asking for right?"Kai answered knowing that it's so stupid to say that to Baekhyun.

"I know but not in this way!Oh God Kai"Baekhyun cried harder until he fall into a deep slumber.

***

Chanyeol was trying to remember the past events.Baekhyun looks so much like the guy he met in the cafe.Byun Baekhyun.

Then it hit him.Byun Baekhyun IS Park Baekhyun.

His realization is like a fantasy.

Chanyeol let gravity pull him down and his landed on the cold and hard floor.

"This is so messed up.I need to find him"

***

Kris is so worried sick since Baekhyun hasn't gone home for days.

Suho's arrival will be tonight.He can't bear Suho's explosion when he finds out that Baekhyun (his Bacon) is lost.

Kris keeps walking forward and backward in circles.

"I need to find Baekhyun and fast!"

Then Kris stormed out of the door looking for the lost dog.

---

Hey my baby cheesecakes~!! *daehyun's voice* What do you think? Is this story/chappie daebak?!

I'm so depressed right now.I have so many ideas for a fanfic but I still have 2 stories to finish! But if I don't post it then someone might get the same idea:(( oh gully..Helppppp opinions please?