16

Puppy Love

Kai and Baekhyun spend their night in the alley.Kai's cute snoring can be heard.

Kris is looking for Baekhyun in their village.It's already 10:37 PM but he doesn't care and kept tracking the lost dog.

Thank God and the flight was postponed.At 1 AM there would be a storm hence Kris didn't give time for rest.

Suddenly,Kris bumped into a tall guy but 1 inch shorter than him.

"I'm sorry,I wasn't looking"The guy apologized.

"It's okay" Kris mumbled looking down.

"I'm Chanyeol by the way" The guy's deep voice sent thrills to Kris' spine.

Chanyeol

Kris turned his attention to Chanyeol.So this is Chanyeol.

He's handsome and he look rich uh? Kris said in his mind.

"What are you doing alone at night"Kris asked Chanyeol politely,his voice is deeper and more seductive than Chanyeol's.

Kris saw Chanyeol stiffened and Kris smirked.

"I'm looking for something-I I mean someone" Chanyeol said nervously pulling out a small grin.

Kris chuckled at Chanyeol's act.

"Who?"

"Why do you need to know?" Chanyeol shot Kris,rather harshly.

Kris likes these stuff.

"Because I'm looking for someone too!" Kris said laughing.

Chanyeol tilted his hed sideward.

"Why are you laughing?" 

"Nothing" Kris said standing up properly."Do you want me to help you find him?" 

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Maybe we're looking for the same guy?" Kris said dumbly.But it's true that both of them are looking for the same guy.

"Describe him" Chanyeol said forcefully.

Kris nodded."He's short that his head rests on my chest,petite,he has brown hair that shines in the moonlight,he has a cute face that makes him look like a baby,amazing in bed,beautiful"Kris teased.

Chanyeol's member twitched."uhh thanks for the description,I think we have the same guy except for some personalities hehe"Chanyeol scratch his un itchy head.

They walked while talking when they heard a faint snoring. 

They looked at each other and tiptoed.

They peek in the alley and saw 2 sleeping bodies.Kris and Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun but not the other guy.

They crept towards Baekhyun and held him up but Kai pulled him closer.

"Kai"Baekhyun moaned in his sleep.

Chanyeol remembered Kai's face earlier and realized that Kai is Kyungsoo's cat.

He froze and settle down near the two leaving Kris with a confuse look.


***

Ehhhhhh sorry for the boring chappie my cheesecakes~!! Aigoo it's so hot in my country (guess where) Hehe I think Channie's here lol.So what do you think? Kris and Chanyeol met! What do you think happened to Sehun? and KaiBaek sleeping together hihi so cute~See you later my baby cheesecakes! Aalis na ako lol~!! <- that's my mother tongue keke