10

Puppy Love

Kris kept pulling the smaller man to the restroom,completely ignoring the man's cries.

"Kris stop it!" Baekhyun shouted as he dig his nails into Kris' hand.Kris let go and pinned Baekhyun to the wall.

"What's wrong with you?!" Baekhyun's voice cracked,his voice full of fear.

"You ask that to yourself! You lil' !" Baekhyun seemed taken back.

"What did I do to you ha?! Chanyeol was there! I had a chance and you ruined it!" Baekhyun's tears.He pulled his hands and Kris let go of his arms.Staring at Baekhyun's deep and dark orbs.

"I'm sorry" Kris breathed out,"Maybe I was just jealous"he confessed.

Baekhyun didn't even flinch or react.Instead a loud pang! Echoed the restroom,Kris was surprised of the younger's action and moved his long fingers on his cheek where he felt the painful sting.

"Sorry can't change anything Kris"Baekhyun turned into his heels and exited,leaving the frozen man behind.

It started raining outside,Baekhyun's tears are streaming down his face.He can't see clearly and his teardrops and the raindrops are mixing together.

Everything seem blurry to Baekhyun and didn't stop running.He didn't manage to notice the car speeding his way as blackness surrounded Baekhyun's eyes and his back slammed the cold and wet floor.

Baekhyun blinked a few times and found a figure get out in his car.

"Baekhyun?!" This is the last word he heard before he passed out.