14

Puppy Love

Chanyeol's POV

It's been 3-4 months since I saw my little best friend.I've been with him since I was 5.We used to play fetch in the backyard and sometimes he would swim with me at our swimming pool.I miss seeing him doing the doggy paddle.

I looked like .I mean literally! I look as if I'm wasted or something.I shook my head and rested my head on the couch.

***

KaiBaek couple are walking down the steep road and headed to their house,more like Chanyeol's mansion.

It's been months since the last time he heard from Chanyeol.

When they arrived home with their animal forms they saw Chanyeol plumped on the couch changing channels.He look so wasted with his oily hair and dirty shirt.

The empty bag chips on the table made him look more like a hobo.

Baekhyun awkwardly walked to Chanyeol and his foot.He saw Chanyeol shivered a bit but didn't notice the dog.

Baekhyun impatiently jumped to him and Chanyeol gasped in shocked.Kai hopped next to him and modernly sat there watching the two.

"Baekhyun?" The deep voice rang in Baekhyun's soft and fluffy ears.

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol's voice and Chanyeol hadn't been happier.

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and carried Baekhyun.He played with Baekhyun and Baekhyun is enjoying it.

Suddenly,Baekhyun didn't realize that his legs are stretching and his tail dissapearing.Until he completely turned into a human,.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and dropped Baekhyun,Baekhyun landed on his and his eyes widened.He looked at Chanyeol with shocked and covered his body.

Kai's jaw dropped and he turned into his human form and rushed to Baekhyun.He helped the latter up and they both looked at the shocked and scared Chanyeol.Kai glanced at Baekhyun and mumbled under his breath.

"Baek this is bad"