20

Puppy Love

Sehun took good care of Baekhyun.Baekhyun cannot bear seeing Sehun tremble every time he says his name.

Baekhyun feels so guilty,he should have listen.

"Baekhyunnie~"Sehun called.

Baekhyun stood up and look for his new master.

"It's bed time~"Sehun reminded and the dog secretly glance at the clock and see that it's 8:46 PM.

The white fur ball whimpered and followed Sehun to bed.

Sehun shifted on the left side of the bed and gave his dog space to sleep on.

As soon as Sehun felt something sink on the other side of the bed,he closed his eyes and drifted off to his dreamland.

***

Kai is very serious when he said that he will be looking for his best friend.

He's been looking for Baekhyun for like 6 days now.He put up fliers everywhere and ask every person in his way if they ever happen to see a certain white dog.

Kai's very tired but he didn't give up.He headed to the nearest cafe and ordered coffee to keep him awake.

Kai returned to his temporary job.He was about to go home when he fought with himself to ask the guy seating on the bench in the park.

He tap the guy's shoulder lightly hoping that he won't startle the man.

The guy turned his attention to the tanned boy in front of him and gave him a soft smile.

Kai cleared his throat and returned a sweet smile.

"Excuse me but have you ever seen this dog?"Kai asked politely,handing a flier to the man in front of him.

"Ow!"The man shouted.

Kai was surprised and immediately asked the elder if he's ok.

"I saw this lil' cutie!"The man cooed.

Kai seemed to brighten up.

"I saw a boy,maybe in his 18-19 years,carry him home"

Kai tried to remember and that scene popped out of his mind.He saw that to but Kyungsoo's accident get on the way.Why didn't he thought of this before?

"Can you please describe the guy for me?"

"Sure,he's slightly taller and whiter for you,no offense"The guy held up both of his hands but Kai chuckled.

"Nah it's ok sir"

The guy grinned and continued."He was wearing a hoodie but I saw some of his hair.He's blonde"The man frowned.

"What kind of Asian is he?Have he ever saw an Asian baby having blonde hair?"He shook his head.

Kai watched in amusement."Which way did he go?" 

"Straight ahead and when you come to that shop"He pointed at the shop where I jumped in.

"Turn left" He nodded and finished.

"Thank you so much"Kai keep on bowing when the elder stop him.

"It's okay young man,I hope you find your dog,Good Luck!"He waved.

Kai smirk "He's not a dog" then run off.

"Huh?"The stranger mumbled and scratch his nape and continued his business.

***

Sorry short update:(( our wifi at home broke.. Please understand~Sorry for the long wait ://

Upvote

Subscribe

Comment

Please keep supporting me cheesecakes~ bye~