1

Puppy Love
A normal day in Park's  residence.
 
Everything is at peace but expectations have exceptions too.
 
 
"Awoo!"Baekhyun howled.
 
"Yah! Stop it Park Baekhyun!"Chanyeol groan as he face his back to me.
 
"Oh my gosh Park! You have school today! Wake up!" I growl.Instead of the words I want to say spill out of my mouth,it turns into a bark itself.
 
I perked my white fluffy ears and jump into Chanyeol's bed,before I can snuggle him, he spanked me causing me to fall flat on the ground.I'm not surprise though.I'm used to it.He loves his bed more than me.Truth hurts though.
 
I whine and went out my little door.
 
I went outside the mansion and walk to a domestic pavement.
 
I saw a familiar black cat. 
 
"Yah! Kim ing Jongin!" I said as I turned into a human.
 
"Yah! It's Kai! You !" He said while giving me an awkward hug.
 
We stayed like that for about 2 minutes until Kai break it.
 
"What's up Baek?" Kai asked mockingly. 
 
"Should we discuss this at your house?" Baekhyun said hoping that his best friend would agree.
 
"Of course" Kai smiled.
 
We turned into our animal forms and walk to their home.Baekhyun expects that Do Kyungsoo will be there.Why won't they? They own that house.
 
Baekhyun loves his best friend but he hates his best friend's owner.He would always see his Chanyeol and Kyungsoo having the time of their lives.Baekhyun's jealous and he can't rest in peace until he get rid of that boy.
 
As soon as they arrive at Do's residence they started to talk.Baekhyun roll over in the wet and fresh grass,his white fur turning into brown and Jongin sitting formally in front of him, clean.
 
"I hate Kyungsoo" Baekhyun said straightly.
 
Kai let out a heavy sigh and close his green eyes."Baekkie I know that you love Chanyeol but he will never notice you" Kai soften his voice at the last part.
 
Baekhyun's heart shattered into pieces.Now Baekhyun believes in the saying "Truth hurts" he face his head away,breaking their eye contact and begun to say the words that Kai worries most.
 
"Then I'll turn into my human form"
 
Kai lowered his head,"Baek you know it's against the rules,You shouldn't show your human forms to pure man and you know very well that,that is the number 1 rule,the most important and followed rule right?" Kai made his point.
 
"Don't worry he won't know that it's me" 
 
I hope