II

Learning To Dance
By the time Sungmin's second class out of five was finished, the man had already been scared out of his wits twice (he cursed that EunHae pair) and had to face the wrath of his drama studies professor for refusing to partake in a rather crude scene with the resident class tramp (she might have been hot, but he knows fake when he sees it).
 
The high five he got from the form disciplinary teacher was totally worth the extra drama review he was punished with. Which to be honest, was probably the easiest punishment ever (not that he'd mention that though, he liked having a social life).
 
Falling into a seat, behind a large semi-translucent screen at the back of the library, Sungmin relaxed as he plugged in his iPod. He had just over half an hour before his next class and he tried to fight off the sudden sleepiness that crashed his system. His head slumped onto his crossed arms, as Sungmin finally succumbed to sleep.
 
Some time later, Sungmin was shaken gently, opening his eyes and coming face to face with one of his dance classmates, Lee Soonkyu. "Class starts in 5 minutes, oppa." Soonkyu smiled as Sungmin sat up and stretched, feeling his shoulders pop at the movement.
 
"Thanks Sunny, what are we doing today?" Sungmin started grabbing his things as Soonkyu shrugged, "We're meant to be starting a new genre or something today." Sungmin groaned and rolled his eyes as the pair left the library, "Great." The girl giggled and bit her lip slightly, seeing other girls do the same as Sungmin passed them (obliviously, might I add) in the hall.
 
The first person Sungmin saw when he entered the dance hall, was Hyukjae (one half of EunHae) and the blonde was stretching in a corner, smiling and laughing over something Kim Junsu had said. As Sungmin made his way over, he smirked and called out, "Hyukjae! Does Donghae know you're cheating on him?"
 
Hyukjae jumped, eyes going wide as he searched the room for his best friend. It was common knowledge through their year that Donghae and Eunhyuk were (to put it crudely) buddies, but there was an underlying bond between them that could never be replaced, or broken.
 
It was something that even Sungmin was envious of.
 
However, the whole "best friends with benefits" thing was not something he was envious of. Sungmin was one of those romantic ers, who wanted a loving relationship with someone who would care for him. Sungmin's thoughts were cut short, when the instructor walked into the room and began the lesson.
 


Halfway through the class, a younger student knocked on the door, asking for Sungmin as he was wanted in the main office. Grabbing his backpack, with the feeling he wouldn't return for the rest of the lesson, Sungmin bolted down to the college office, not expecting what was waiting for him.
 
"Sungjin!"
 
Sungmin's brother was curled up in on of the armchairs, tears streaming down his face and it broke Sungmin's heart. Kneeling in front of him, Sungmin Sungjin's sweaty hair, "What happened baby? Why are you crying?" Sungjin sniffled, before shoving his phone at Sungmin, opened to a recent text message.
 
Sungjin, have your bags packed by 7. We're bringing you to America.
 
Sungmin could feel his blood beginning to boil and Sungjin whimpered, "Hyung, your eyes are glowing..." He was so disgusted with their parents, that Sungmin didn't even register the long hand that squeezed his shoulder. He was still seething when Sungjin was helping Kyuhyun pull him out of the college and towards his car.
 
Sungmin managed to curb his anger enough to slam the car door, wait for Kyuhyun and Sungjin to shut their doors, before gunning the engine and driving away from the college, towards his apartment. Pulling in to the apartment driveway, Sungmin realised that it may not have been the best idea. There was a sleek silver sports car parked on the road side and the two people Sungmin never wanted to see again.
 
"Kyuhyun," Sungmin growled as he switched off the engine, "Take Sungjin straight up and don't stop. Don't let them grab him either." Kyuhyun said nothing as Sungmin chucked him the keys and nodded. Turning back to Sungjin, Kyuhyun gestured for Sungjin to get ready to run. As Sungmin's doors slammed, Kyuhyun and Sungjin jumped out and bolted into the apartment, ignoring the feminine scream of "Lee Sungjin!" from behind.
 
Sungmin stepped into the woman's path, as he heard the doors click behind him, "Leave him alone mother, Sungjin has nothing to do with you anymore." The woman sneered up at Sungmin, seeing as the man had grown much taller than the short woman in front of him, "We got rid of you years ago, but we never agreed for Sungjin to follow your sorry ." Sungmin scoffed, "You didn't have much choice either."
 
Snap.
 
A sharp stinging pain erupted on Sungmin's cheek, as the short woman slapped him harshly across the face. Sungmin's blood boiled and his temper snapped, making him do something he'd sworn he would never do to any woman; he shoved her into the concrete harshly, causing her to fall and scrape her bare elbows and knees.
 
"Lee Sungmin!"
 
Sungmin didn't even hear his estranged father roar profanities at him, as he helped his blubbering wife to her feet. He did however, feel the strong arm around his shoulder and the stern voice from his side telling his parents to get out of his life. Once the silver sports car sped down the street, Sungmin finally allowed himself to break.
 
"K-Kyu, t-they were going to take my b-baby." He sobbed, burying his face into Kyuhyun's cream sweater, feeling the younger man's warm hands rub up and down his back comfortingly.
 
"H-Hyung?" A soft, wavering voice came from the pair's right and Sungmin lifted his head to see a puffy-eyed Sungjin standing there nervously. Breaking away from Kyuhyun, Sungmin scooped up Sungjin in his arms tightly and buried his tear-stained face into the teenager's hair, "I'm sorry Sungjin," he whispered, "I thought they'd given up on us." Sungjin tightened his grip on his brother and shook his head, "I want to stay with you. I'll never go back to them." Sungmin smiled slightly.
 
"Don't worry. I'll never let them take you away."
 



So there's the second chapter. And yes, the whole living in dorms and revelation things will be coming soon. I'm working on it to make it really good. :3

Hope you guys are liking this so far ^^ I'm trying to update as fast as I can~

xoxo Raine