I

Learning To Dance

At age 23, Lee Sungmin was a model college student and pretty much the most normal person you could ever meet, (except for his extensive love of pink things, but we won’t go there) and at the current point in time, he lived in a two-bedroom apartment with his 17-year-old brother, Lee Sungjin.

With his baby face, muscular body and ridiculously y strawberry blonde hairstyle, Sungmin was certainly a jaw dropper for the ladies (and men).

The morning started off the same as any other, with Sungmin waking up just before 6 to shower and make breakfast, before jumping Sungjin (although he’d learnt to wake when the shower was ) awake and hustling the poor kid to get to school on time. As usual, Sungjin wolfed down his breakfast, escaped to the shower before Sungmin could scold him for not chewing his food properly and dressed in record time.

Sungmin was a few minutes behind him in getting dressed, as he’d packed the dishwasher and turned it on so that the dishes would be washed by the time he got home from his morning classes. When Sungmin finally joined Sungjin in the living room, even his brother had to admit that the outfit Sungmin had chosen made the college student smoking hot.

When he really looked at Sungmin, Sungjin could really tell why all the women they passed on the street let out excited squeals or practically drooled over him when the pair walked by. With the right clothes, guyliner and a lil bit of hairspray or gel, Sungmin could look like he walked straight out of a photo shoot fit for Adonis.

Sungjin wolf-whistled, ducked a swing from a playful Sungmin and bolted out the door. He ran down the hall, faintly hearing Sungmin lock their apartment door and run after him towards the elevator. He had just pressed the call button, when Sungmin caught up to him and grabbed him in a loose headlock, the pair cackling as the entered the empty elevator.

The ride down to the lobby was fairly silent, as Sungmin closed his eyes for a moment and Sungjin took the opportunity to study his brother’s face carefully. Because under the shiny attitude and the baby face, was a tired and close-to-breaking-point college student, who had darkening eye bags forming from lack of sleep and stress.

More times than he could count, Sungjin had awoken in the wee hours of the morning, to find Sungmin still awake, working on his college projects.

It hurt, like physically hurt to see his big brother so weary and Sungjin could feel his dislike of college professors creeping into hate and quite lately, straight up loathing.

His study of Sungmin’s face didn’t last long, because Sungmin’s eyes opened as the elevator dinged, stopping on the ground floor of their apartment building. Stepping out, the pair made their way towards the garage, slipping into Sungmin’s car and heading off to school.
 



“YAH! Cho Kyuhyun, get your up for school this instant, before I pour cold water on you.”

Cho Kyuhyun sat straight up, bed hair flying every direction and his eyes wide at his noona’s threat. When Cho Ahra threatened you with something, you did it, because she was a sneaky devil and would actually follow through with her threat.

The 21-year-old bounded out of his bed, almost tripping over his desk chair on his way to the bathroom and cursed loudly when he stumbled into the wall, still trying to rub the persistent remnants of sleep from his eyes. He shot a sleepy glare at Ahra, before finally making it into the bathroom and shutting the door.

As Kyuhyun went about his morning business, Ahra spotted Kyuhyun's phone as it lit up and took the liberty of reading the incoming message, a little disappointed it was only Sungmin, (she really wanted to bust him with a girl one day).

Hey, dropped Sungjin off. Pick you up in 5.

"Kyuhyun!" Ahra yelled, "Sungmin is going to be here in 5 minutes. Hurry your up so he doesn't have to wait."

A muffled "" came through the closed door and the shower was .

Ahra grinned as she pulled out Kyuhyun's clothes and grabbed his packed bag from beside his desk. She hurried into the kitchen as she heard Kyuhyun shut off the water. She fixed him a slice of toast ("like the kind sis I am" she sniffed) and shoved it at him as he ran for the door.

Opening the front door the same time Sungmin pulled up to the kerb, Kyuhyun shouted a "thanks noona" over his shoulder and bounded towards the 4WD in early morning excitement. Jumping in the passenger side, Kyuhyun's eyes lit up like a child, when Sungmin handed him a cup of steaming coffee.

Of course, it's his Tuesday favourite (and yes, he has a different flavour each day of the week); caramel latte.

"So, apparently Ahra is home." Sungmin said, his voice light and teasing as he pulled back out onto the road. "How did you know?" Kyuhyun asked, taking a prolonged sip of his latte. Sungmin chuckled, "You came out the same time I pulled up. You usually make me wait for ten minutes before you decide to grace me with your presence."

Kyuhyun whined through his nose, "Don't tell Ahra, I'm begging you! You'll be having my guts served in your dinner. I swear, I'll try to never make you wait again."

Sungmin smiled smugly, "I'll hold you to that."

Kyuhyun groaned, because like his sister, Sungmin was a when it came to threats.

It was silent for a while, before Sungmin giggled to himself quietly. "What?" Kyuhyun asked curiously, but Sungmin shook his head and the younger man let it drop. Of course, Sungmin wasn't about to tell Kyuhyun that he thought the checkered shirt and jeans the younger wore made him look like a country bumpkin... And he liked it.

Suddenly snapping out of his (weird) thoughts, Sungmin questioned Kyuhyun, "Did you finish your project?"

"Which one?"

"Ancient history."

". That was due today?"

Sungmin sighed, "Yes Kyuhyun, it was and you would have known that if you'd paid attention instead of daydreaming about your bloody games!"

Kyuhyun pouted as Sungmin nagged at him, "I wasn't daydreaming about my games! And I was listening, I just forgot."

"Well then, you better listen carefully from now on, so you don't forget again, huh?"

"Yes mum."

"Good boy."

Kyuhyun smirked and waited for his insult to fully sink in.

Three...

Two...

One...

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, CHO KYUHYUN!"

Kyuhyun chuckled as Sungmin fumed, "Geez, if you're this y normally, I'm going to cringe at your Revelation."

Sungmin threw him a sour glare as he pulled into the college parking lot, "Just you wait Cho Kyuhyun," he hissed, "When I get my Revelation, I'm gonna stick to you like glue."

As the older man slammed the car door, Kyuhyun swallowed heavily, already feeling like Sungmin's Revelation was going to be hell.
 




So there we have it, chapter one (more like an insight to how things normally are) is up and it's 1am... Oh boy.

I really hope you guys like it ^^

See you next chapter~!

xoxo Raine