X

Learning To Dance

Kyuhyun whimpered, as Sungmin at a bite mark on his collarbone, utterly exhausted from the night's events. "Sungmin..." He moaned lowly, "No more. I won't be able to get it up for a week as it is." The blonde snorted weakly, but couldn't find any strength to open his mouth and retort.

They'd ravished each other a grand total of nine times (yes, he counted) and Sungmin thoroughly doubted that the damn succubus' scent was lingering anywhere on the brunet beside him.

They were both sporting stinging spines, aching muscles and purple love bites wherever they could reach. Kyuhyun had refused to allow Sungmin the topping pleasure for more than necessary and so Sungmin found himself in the same state as the brunet, if not a little more sore (Kyuhyun was strong, even if he didn't realise it).

Groaning, Kyuhyun rolled onto his back and allowed Sungmin to snuggle into his bare chest, feeling the scarred skin of the blonde's cheek rub across his own marred torso.

He supposed they were both even in the war wound department.

Mulling over their prior activities, Kyuhyun suddenly had the urge to hide under his blankets and never see the light of day again, as he remembered just how vocal the both of them had been. He really hoped Sungjin was as deep a sleeper as Ahra was.

That woman could sleep through a war.

Sungmin snuffled softly, as he finally drifted to sleep, leaving Kyuhyun alone with his thoughts and worries.

What if Siwon's mark is stronger than Sungmin's?

He shook his head to dispel the sickening thought. As he failed to find answers to the numerous questions in his head, Kyuhyun decided it was probably best to find someone that knew more about Revelations than he did. And really, there was only one person he knew of; Kim Jongwoon.

Said man had been Kyuhyun's mentor in junior high school, before he'd left to pursue his calling in the psychology field.

Feeling around for his phone on the bedside table, Kyuhyun grimaced as the bright artificial light assaulted his eyes. It was only 4am, meaning they had at least five hours sleep before class started. Letting out another groan, Kyuhyun made himself more comfortable and drifted off to sleep.
 



At exactly 8:30am, Kyuhyun was thrown onto his by Ahra, who was smirking evilly as she did the same to Sungmin. The two college students groaned at their rude awakening, but got up anyway, getting ready for their classes without a word. Dressing in a casual outfit, consisting of jeans and a flannel shirt, Kyuhyun was already in the kitchenn as Sungmin emerged from the bathroom.

Sungmin was dressed simply, just like Kyuhyun, but he seemed self-conscious about his new scars. Slinking an arm around Sungmin's waist as he passed the table, Kyuhyun pulled him onto his lap. Gently and snuggled into his neck, pressing a light kiss on the exposed skin.

"Don't worry about the scars," he said, "You're still gorgeous."

Sungmin blushed brightly, turning and kissing Kyuhyun soundly, before pulling away as Ahra and Sungjin entered the kitchen.

"Sungmin, are you right driving Sungjin to his school? They have a camp coming up and they have today to pack their bags for tomorrow." Ahra handed Sungjin a bowl of cereal as the teen sat down opposite Kyuhyun and his brother. Sungmin nodded, even though he hadn't heard about this camp before now. It hurt his pride a little, knowing that his brother had opened up to Ahra so well.

As they all finished their breakfast, the three piled into the car before Sungmin made his way towards Sungjin's school, where he saw some of his brother's friends milling around with some lists in their hands. Sungmin was quiet as Kyuhyun arranged a time for them to pick Sungjin up after their classes, before pulling away from the kerb as Kyuhyun buckled his seatbelt. The blonde was also silent for the rest of the drive to the campus, choosing to stare at the road blankly and ignoring Kyuhyun completely.

Am I losing my brother? He thought, knuckles turning white as he clenched the steering wheel tightly, heart twinging painfully at the thought his brother was starting to drift away from him. Sungjin was absolutely everything to Sungmin, ever since  they'd ran away all those years ago. It hadn't been part of his original runaway plan for Sungjin to tag along, but the younger Lee boy was adamant that "wherever hyung goes, I'll follow".

The blonde was so distracted, that he almost missed the college driveway, the tips of his ears burning sheepishly as Kyuhyun stared at him in disbelief. He managed to park the car safely and leaned back in the leather upholstery, letting out a deep sigh. Digging the heels of his palms into his eyes, Sungmin tried to banish the thoughts from his mind as Kyuhyun pecked his temple gently.

"I'll see you in class, okay?"

The brunet pressed a light kiss on the scarred cheek, as he exited the vehicle, deciding to leave the blonde to his thoughts.
 



Sungmin never showed up to his first two classes and Kyuhyun was starting to worry, as the blonde never missed classes if he was already on campus. Bolting out of his advanced math engineering, Kyuhyun made his way to the carpark, relieved to see Sungmin's 4WD still parked where it had been that morning, so he knew that the blonde was still somewhere on campus.

Now he just had to find the blonde.

And that was easier said than done.

Knowing he had about 45 minutes before his next class, Kyuhyun took off across campus, ignoring the looks of other students as he ran past like a madman. He headed to the library, following his instinct as to where his mate could be, only to be disappointed to find the building closed for the day. Wracking his brains, Kyuhyun gaped as he felt a tug in his chest; a little voice inside his head chanting forest, forest, forest.

Trusting the voice, Kyuhyun tore towards the campus boundary, leaping over the short fence that separated the mown grass to the dense forest on the other side.

No one really entered the forest, because the dense trunks and thick foliage made the dark scene seem spooky and in Winter it was practically a graveyard.

Tripping over a half exposed tree root for the third time in as many minutes, Kyuhyun crept further into the forest, calling out Sungmin's name periodically; he was afraid to call too loudly, in case something he didn't want to see came after him. Stumbling across twigs and other forest things, Kyuhyun yelped when something sharp poked between his shoulder blades.

Turning, obsidian eyes widened as a tiny creature, no bigger than his thumb brandished a spear at him wildly, "You can't have him!" The thing's voice was high pitched, almost annoyingly so and despite the thing's miniscule size, Kyuhyun felt strangely intimidated.

The next thing Kyuhyun realised, was the tiny creature blowing some sort of blue tinged dust into his eyes and a flash of blonde before succumbing to darkness.

"KYUHYUN!"



 

Ah okay, so now it's really starting to get weird. Hahaha where did the tiny thing come from? You know what, I've been watching the Olympics and it's like 3:05am here.

I'm probably just tired.

Anyways, enjoy~ and please leave comments!!

It makes me sad when there aren't many comments TT^TT

xoxo Raine