VII

Learning To Dance

They weren't good at the whole boyfriend thing.

Kyuhyun was forgetful, Sungmin got sick of stay-at-home dates, Kyuhyun hated being outside longer than necessary and they both hated it when people on the street (yes, random strangers) gave them filthy looks and called them queer.

That had happened too many times and finally Sungmin had snapped, pushing the offender harshly and socking him in the jaw when he'd been called weak.

Kyuhyun thought the man lucky that they'd been on public transport in broad daylight, because had they been on the streets with the cover of darkness, Sungmin would have surely murdered the guy.

When they got home, Sungmin had still been seething and (although it made for hot ), Kyuhyun whimpered when Sungmin bit him a bit too harshly. Pulling back, Sungmin pressed a gentle kiss against the mark as an apology and sat up. A knock on the door had Kyuhyun groaning, before Sungmin dragged his out of bed and forced him into clothes.

Stumbling out of the bedroom, Kyuhyun took a second to regain himself before hurrying to open the door, choking as he saw a practically dead Hyukjae holding a bag and two dog carriers. "Hyukjae? What's wrong?" Sungmin appeared over Kyuhyun's shoulder, sweatpants on but still shirtless. "You look like ." Kyuhyun added bluntly, before stepping back and allowing Hyukjae to enter the room.

Kyuhyun noted that Hyukjae didn't sneer back like he usually did, as Sungmin led him to the couch. Something was up and Kyuhyun wasn't sure if he liked the totally depressed aura that Hyukjae radiated. The taller blonde sat on the couch, setting the carriers on the floor. "Donghae's being transferred to the same facility Sungmin went to." He said, "He's a grade five."

Sungmin in a deep breath. He himself was only a grade three, but Donghae had Revealed himself as Mizuchi; far more dangerous than a y faerie. Kneeling down in front of the carriers, Kyuhyun was met with a curious brown fluffball, "So are you asking us to take in Choco and Bada?"

Kyuhyun sat down properly as Hyukjae nodded. "Well we can't stay here if we take them," Sungmin said, "We'd have to move back to my apartment or something."

"We can't leave the dogs alone when we're in classes either." Kyuhyun argued, knowing the apartment would be empty as they had classes, "We should take them to Ahra's house. She's home all the time now that her overseas course has finished."

Sungmin shushed him and pulled Hyukjae up from the couch, "You go and get some rest. We'll take the dogs, so don't worry about them. I'm guessing all their things are in that other bag?" Hyukjae nodded and Sungmin smiled, "Okay. We'll sort it out, you just worry about yourself and that bloody dragon."

Throwing a half-assed slap at Sungmin, Hyukjae left.
 



The move to Ahra's four bedroom house was a lot easier than expected.

Once Kyuhyun had called Ahra and asked if they could move in, he hadn't even hung up the phone before there were knocks at the door and Sungmin was tackled by Sungjin, who'd started wailing hysterically at finally having his brother back.

"Those two have an unhealthy love for each other. I haven't heard one bad word about Sungmin out of the kid's mouth." Ahra commented, as she helped pack up the little kitchenware they had in the dorm.

Kyuhyun only shrugged, having seen first hand how the Lee brother's parents were.

In total, it took roughly half the day to pack everything, move it to Ahra's house and unpack. "What about your stuff in the apartment?" Kyuhyun asked, as they flopped down on Kyuhyun's bed. "I'll get it tomorrow or something." Sungmin shrugged, rolling over and burying his face into Kyuhyun's side.

The brunette chuckled, wrapping an arm around Sungmin lazily, while using the other to snap his fingers at Donghae's mutt, who found it amusing to climb over Choco.

Sungmin had figured out that neither of the dogs were deed and put it on top of their to-do list; Hyukjae and Donghae be damned, they were not wanting puppies.

Obediently, the white mutt scampered over, jumping onto the bed and making himself comfy on the soft blanket. Choco however, stuck up her nose (Spoilt brat, Kyuhyun thought) and pranced over to her lavish dog bed, before laying down for a nap.

Settling himself more comfortably, Kyuhyun pressed a gentle kiss on an already sleeping Sungmin's forehead, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and drifted off.
 



Don't kill me!! Please!

The next chapter will be a lot more dramatic and all that ish, so stay tuned and don't forget to comment!!

xoxo Raine