IV

Learning To Dance

Kyuhyun sat outside the isolation room Sungmin was currently in, because Jongwoon had deemed it unsafe to be anywhere near the blonde until he calmed down. Kyuhyun could hear the furious hissing and ing going on and smiled to himself, "Sungmin's still Sungmin. Still hissing and being a prat."

A solid thud against the heavy metal door told him Sungmin was listening, but didn't like what he was hearing. "It's your fault," Kyuhyun taunted playfully, "You could have been a cute yōsei. But you're not, are you?" Another thud. "Stop it," Kyuhyun scolded, "You'll only hurt yourself, Sungmin."

Checking to his left and right quickly, Kyuhyun decided to break a few rules (not like he hadn't done that before) and slipped into the room (after fighting the heavy door). If Sungmin had a tail, it would have been wagging, the way the blonde's emerald eyes lit up happily. "Play nice," Kyuhyun warned, "Or I leave."

Again, if Sungmin had a tail, it would've sagged to the floor at Kyuhyun's threat. As the younger man made himself comfortable on the padded floor, Sungmin flopped down beside him and laid his head in Kyuhyun's lap. "See?" Kyuhyun said as he Sungmin's blonde hair gently, "Your Revelation isn't so bad, when you're not trying to be vicious."

He got a tiny nip on the thigh as a response.

"Sungmin." Kyuhyun's tone was low and warning, indirectly telling the yōsei bearer to behave himself. The low whimper and bright puppy eyes instantly melted Kyuhyun's heart and he dragged Sungmin up to hug him. Only to jump back at a stinging pain on his right collarbone. "You did not just do that." Kyuhyun hissed, knowing that Sungmin had just bit him.

The whimper and puppy eyes didn't work this time.

"You're a vicious motherer, y'know that?"

Sungmin sent Kyuhyun a dirty look, as someone cleared their throat from the doorway. "There's no treatment for yōsei bites, you know that right?" Jongwoon snickered, as Kyuhyun thumped his head into the padded wall behind him. Looking up at the head psychiatrist, Kyuhyun felt a sudden surge of curiostity.

"What exactly is a Yōsei, anyway?"

Jongwoon blinked in surprise, before leaning again the door, "Well," he began, "A yōsei is basically the Japanese rendition of what we know as a faerie, only yōsei are actually very rare for Revelations. It's even rarer to find a male with a yōsei Revelation, but I will admit that any male yōsei bearer does tend to become vicious and hard to control."

"So you're saying if Sungmin were a woman, he'd be a cute one?" Kyuhyun asked, sniggering at the offended look Sungmin threw him.

"Technically speaking, yes." Jongwoon said, "Although male yōsei can be quite charming and cute too."

Kyuhyun allowed the information to sink in before turning to Sungmin and tweaking the blonde's nose gently, "Why couldn't you have been born a girl?" He pulled back quickly as Sungmin made to bite his fingers.

"Stop biting me, for s sake!" Kyuhyun half-yelled, completely exasperated with the vicious behaviour. Jongwoon handed Kyuhyun a small bottle of black pills, "Make sure he takes one of these every two hours, until he leaves here. They're not strong, but they will help control his biting tendency."

Nodding, Kyuhyun took the bottle and asked, "Why is he so vicious though? I mean, I get what you said about male yōsei and stuff, but is it normal for them to bite?" Jongwoon nodded and snickered at Kyuhyun's defeated expression.

"Generally, all fae beings are territorial or possessive, but never both. If they are territorial, they will stay in one place for thousands of years, until they either die or are forced to move. If they are possessive, they will not care where they are, but they will die keeping hold of whatever or whoever it is they feel is theirs."

Kyuhyun gulped, "Are you saying Sungmin's the possessive type?"

Jongwoon nodded once more.

"And it seems, he feels that you belong to him."

Kyuhyun chucked the closest thing at Jongwoon's head, which just happened to be the pill bottle and Jongwoon caught it with ease, "Now now Kyuhyun," the psychiatrist smirked, "Don't get all hot and bothered. I've heard fae tend to mate for life, too." Kyuhyun snapped something rude and made to get up (so he could kick that damn smug psychiatrist's ), but was held down as Sungmin made himself comfortable on his lap.

Giving up as Jongwoon left the room, Kyuhyun stretched out a long arm and grabbed the pill bottle, dispensing one pill onto his hand and offering it to Sungmin. The yōsei bearer just looked at it - disgusted. "Come on, Sungmin." Kyuhyun urged, "Please just take it and don't make it difficult." Sungmin stubbornly shook his head and kept his mouth firmly closed, making Kyuhyun sigh. "Fine then, plan B."

Sungmin watched in vague curiosity, as Kyuhyun popped the pill into his own mouth. When a large, warm hand pulled the back of his head forward, Sungmin let out a very feminine squeak as Kyuhyun pressed his soft lips against Sungmin's own and pulled a dirty trick. Reaching a hand up Sungmin's chest, Kyuhyun tweaked a slightly, making Sungmin gasp and moan.

Once Sungmin's mouth was open, Kyuhyun shoved his tongue inside, neatly transferring the black pill from his mouth to Sungmin's.

With Kyuhyun's mouth still on his, Sungmin had no choice but to swallow and down the pill went. Once Kyuhyun was sure it was gone, he pulled back and stood up. He took one last look at Sungmin and ran out of the room.
 



His body was hot, breathing laboured and his mind an absolute mess.

Sure, Kyuhyun had kissed his best friend so the stubborn blonde would take his medicine, but he kissed his best friend.

And liked it.

Ever since junior highschool, Kyuhyun had known he was gay. Girls just never satisfied him and he had one too many wet dreams about numerous boys in his class. Hell, even Hyukjae - the grade nerd - had featured a few times. He wasn't ashamed of being gay and his parents really didn't care ("As long as you're happy, son." his father had said), but he had never crossed the boundary by kissing Sungmin.

He slid down the wall, head buried in his hands and thoughts swirling too fast to decipher exactly what they were saying. A thought suddenly hit him. Every two hours... Sungmin had to take one of those black pills every two hours and Kyuhyun'd be damned if he had to kiss the blonde every time. He patted his pockets and paled. The bottle was inside, with Sungmin. Jumping up, Kyuhyun ripped open the heavy door and choked as he spotted Sungmin examining the pill bottle curiously.

Time seemed to stop as Sungmin's lithe fingers went for the cap.

"No, Sungmin!"

The blonde jumped and dropped the bottle, Kyuhyun didn't even have a moment to react, before he was shoved against the (thankfully) padded wall and Sungmin's hot mouth was on his again. This time, Kyuhyun let his mind blank and just kissed his best friend, pulling him closer and when Sungmin not-so-gently tugged his brown hair. It took a while before the need for air separated them and as they gazed at each other through hooded lids, they both thought the same thing.

What are we doing?
 




Ooohhh  ;)

Things are heating uppppp ^^

Hope you guys like this update and don't forget to leave your comments down below~!

Give me some ideas of what you'd like to see in this story.

xoxo Raine