Baking Time With Kyungsoo

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Kyungsoo was walking around the kitchen, gathering random equipment and setting them out on the counter when Suho walked in with a crying Minyoung held closely in his arms. He looked at her pain and hurt filled face and looked back at her with sorrow written all over his own face.

Without a word, Kyungsoo moved forward swiftly and hugged Minyoung to himself. Surrounding her with comfort and love.  Letting her soak his shirt with her sad tears.

Minutes had passed by, but it felt like hours later. Minyoung was still held tightly within Kyungsoo’s arms. He realised that she didn’t need his pity anymore. She already received many of those by the other members. What she really needed was to get her mind of all the drama and sadness at the moment. So Kyungsoo pushed Minyoung back softly and held her at arm’s length when he felt her tears slow down a little.

“Minyoung, I was just about to bake some cake for dessert tonight. Would you like to help me?” Kyungsoo softly asked her as if she would break into a million pieces if he spoke to loudly and harshly to her.

Minyoung wiped her tear stained cheeks and looked around. She noticed that Suho was nowhere to be found and started to panic. Until Kyungsoo explained that Suho had stepped out to attend to some matters and that she is safe with him. She relaxed and continued to look around and saw the cooking utensils set out.

Now she realised that they weren’t just random equipment’s. But they were utensils to make cake. Some baking ingredients were set out as well. There was sugar, flour, vanilla essence, butter and milk already set out next to the equipment’s.

Minyoung remembered the time when she and her mum would spend hours in the kitchen baking a perfect cake for a special occasion. Well, it was her mom that made the perfect cake. Minyoung tried. But she would just end up burning the cake sometimes.

Trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall once again, Minyoung nodded her head while looking at Kyungsoo with red eyes and a small smile plastered on her face.

Kyungsoo smiled at her once again and gently lead her towards the kitchen counter. He went and retrieved eggs, food colouring and the rest of the required ingredients left.

He returned with two aprons. One in each hand. The apron on his right hand was the colour of baby pink with little red strawberries painted on them. And the one on his left hand was a baby blue colour with little cupcakes drawn on them.

Minyoung couldn’t help but smile at the cute aprons. Kyungsoo smiled himself to see Minyoung smiling the way she did. At least he managed to do that and also managed to make her forget about her previous tears.

He went up to her and put down the blue apron on the counter and brought the pink apron over her head and turning her around so that he could tie it.

Minyoung turned back around and muttered a soft thank you. It was almost a whisper but Kyungsoo still heard it. He cracked another smile.

“You’re welcome.” Kyungsoo turned around and wore his own apron, tying it at the back. “Why don’t you go and wash your face Minyoung? You know, freshen up a bit?”


“Yeah alright.” Minyoung replied softly and turned around. But stopped in her tracks. Kyungsoo tilted his head a little to the side and looked at her with a confused expression.

“Is something the matter?” He gently spoke.

Minyoung turned around shyly and said, “Um, I don’t know the way to the bathroom.” She scratched the back of her neck and played with the hem of her apron and cast her eyes down embarrassedly.

Kyungsoo released a low chuckle and kindly replied, “Go out to the hallway and turn to your right. Go down that hallway and the third door there to the left side is where you will find the bathroom.”

“Thank you.” Minyoung quickly ran off as to not show even more of her embarrassment. Trying to remember the directions that Kyungsoo gave her.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayo wad up? Hope you liked this chapter. Yes, another short update but I wanted to give you all something without making you wait for so long. From last time, at least one of my readers commented, though I had hoped for more :/ But any way enjoy reading ^-^

Yours Truely, enterawsomename