Fun Times

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Authors POV

They went everywhere. From big malls to small shops. Entering every shop that they saw. Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun bought many and many things for Minyoung. Things that might be needed by her, and things that were not so important. Minyoung would try and stop them from spending so much money on her, but they wouold refuse and would lead her to another shop. They looked like they were having way to much fun, so Minyoung let them do what they wanted.

At first, Minyoung was nervous about going out into the open. People would stare at her with so much interest, she would just hide behind Chanyeol. But he would just chuckle and gently push her back to the front. "Don't worry. They're  just curious. They won't harm you" he had said. "We won't let them" Chen had added with a serious face. Something about their words put Minyoung at ease. She felt safe and protected. And soon, she had found her self enjoying herself.

When people would look at them or pass by them, they would bow deeply. At first, Minyoung didn't get it. But then she realised that Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were with her. And they were the princes of EXO Planet. She had started to feel awkward again, but a re-assuring squeeze of Baekhyun's hand that was holding hers, made her relax once again.

They had bought so many cloths for Minyoung. Many she would probably wear, and some she probably would not. The three boys held all the bags for her. She told them that she could carry it herself, but the three would not ket her.

They were walking down a street lined with many shops that sold all different kinds of food. Each beautifuly decorated and neatly set out. The many different foods ranged from small sweets and snacks to big delicious meals. Just the smell and sight of the food made Minyoungs mouth water. She stared at everything around her with wide eyes. As if she could just eat all the food up with her eyes.

Chen, noticing her hungered state said, "Well, I guess we have been shopping and walking around for a long while now. So, should we go eat?" He looked directly at Minyoung while he said this.

"Yes please." Minyoung answered back excitedly when she saw that Chen was talking to her. On the inside, Minyoung was jumping from joy. She was so happy that she would get to eat one of these delicious food.

"Well then. It's all up to you. Where would you like to go to eat?" Chanyeol asked her with a wide smile. Minyoung walked a bit further and stopped in front of a bakery. She looked at the display cakes and saw many different typed of cakes. Some cakes looked familiar and others had very different and odd shapes. But looked edible non-the-less.

"Nice. I like your sense of choice." Baekhyun said with a wink and slightly pushed a flushed Minyoung through the door to enter the shop. "Choose what ever you like. My shout." He said with yet another wink.

"Aww really Baek? You're so nice to us." Chanyeol and Chen stated at the same time with a hand held to their hearts.

"I was only reffering to Minyoung." Baekhyun replied with a cold face.

"You're so mean." Both guys pouted at Baekhyun's words. Minyoung couldn't stop herself from thinking how adorable they looked just then.

After buying their cakes, they all sat down to enjoy their desserts. Minyoung had bought a small slice of Black Forest. She didn't want to buy a big slice as to the fact that it was a really rich cake. Minyoung didn't pay attention to what the others bought. She was filled with too much excitment. She sat and quickly finished her piece of cake. It had been ages since she last had some cake. Let alone her favourite one.

When she looked up with a happy smile on her face, she saw that the rest of them were starring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." They all replied with amused smiles on their faces and returned to eating their own cakes.

"Here let me wipe this for you." Minyoung blushed a deep red when Chen leaned in close and wiped a trail of chocolate on her upper lips with a tissue. "You're a messy eater aren't you?"

"Yeah. I just get excited when it comes to things like cake." Minyoung said and shyly rubbed the back of her neck. The rest of the boys kept that in mind.

 

 

After they all finished their cakes, they all left to go to the car and back home. On the way back, Minyoung talked about what a happy day she had today. She thanked each of them and sat back into her seat with a wide grin. Her day could not get any better.

 

 

 


 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, we are back again with a very late and short chapter :( This one with more detail about the time the four spent together. Hope you all like it. Give us some feedback on how we are  doing :)

And special thanx to teenfinite123, she has stayed with this story for a while and kept commenting and encouraging us to keep writting ^^ Sorry for the late update once again.