The Tour

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Author’s POV

Minyoung sat in her room pondering all the information she was just told minutes earlier. Now that she had heard EXO’s side of the story, she really couldn’t blame them. If it was her family being threatened, she probably would have done the same just to keep them safe. Now all her anger was directed towards B.A.P and Infinite. She wanted to see them and know who they are.

But she just couldn’t stop thinking about Sehun. She never knew that he was capable of love like that. But I guess love can do many things to you. She all of a sudden felt sorry for Sehun. Minyoung couldn’t even being to describe how it felt like to lose a lover. But Minyoung knew the feeling of losing someone. She thought of Sehun differently now. No wonder he always treated her so coldly. Maybe in some way he might be blaming her for Ahra’s death?

Just the she heard footsteps outside her door and then Chanyeol and Chen rushed inside.

“Come on Minyoung lets go. Quickly.” Chanyeol said and grabbed her hand. Dragging her outside the room with Chen pushing her softly from behind.

“Wait where are we going?” Minyoung asked, confusion written all over her face.

“We are your tour guides today.” Chen and Chanyeol saluted.

“And we have to buy you cloths, beautiful.” Baekhyun said, standing outside the room, with a y smirk and a wink.

“Stop flirting with her Baek.” Chanyeol hit him on the arm while Minyoung could only blush and look away. Biting her lip to stop a smile from appearing. ‘God this guy is so flirtatious.’ Minyoung thought.

Chanyeol and Chen dragged Minyoung through the maze of hall ways to the lounge room with Baekhyun trailing behind. Minyoung still couldn’t get enough of the beautiful sight around her.

Baekhyun smirked at seeing her awestruck face.

 

Once they reached outside, Minyoung took in her surroundings. When she looked forward, all she would see is a massive expanse of beautiful, green luscious grass. The place was bright with the sun out. But when Minyoung turned around and looked at the house that she just exited from, she couldn’t stop herself from gawking. And instantly, fell open. The most beautiful house (more like mansion) was in front of her. She couldn’t believe that EXO’s house looked like that. (A/N.Pictures revealed in another chapter)

 

“You all live here?” Minyoung asked, still dazed.

“Yeah, beautiful isn’t it?” Chanyeol said with a happy smile, also looking at the house.

All Minyoung could do was nod.

“This place is filled with so many memories. Some good, some bad. We all grew up in this house. It would always be special to us.” Chen added, lost in thought.

“And now that you’re here, there is another good memory added to it.” Baekhyun said with a wink. “Close that mouth, or else I might just kiss it.” That took Minyoung out of her trance.

“Baekhyun! Stop flirting with her.” Chen and Chanyeol both hit Baekhyun on either sides of his arm.

“Aw, hey that hurt!!” Baekhyun rubbed both sides of his arm with a pout on his face. Minyoung couldn’t stop thinking about how adorable he looked. She turned away from them trying to hide the blush that came onto her face.

“Any way, let’s just continue to where we were going.” Chen dragged Minyoung again. Soon arrived a shiny, black car. Minyoung was pushed inside and found she was seated in between Chanyeol and Chen. She looked to the front seat and saw a pouting Baekhyun putting his seat belt on.

“But I wanted to seat next to her.” Baekhyun pouted once again and whined.

“Oh put a sock on it Baekhyun. We are not letting you seat next her.” Chen replied looking pointedly at Baekhyun.

“Yeah. Who knows what you will do to her Baek.” Chanyeol finished after Chen. Baekhyun turned back to the front with an evil smirk on his face. And that scared Minyoung even more. She shrank a little in her seat and looked towards the window, but she didn’t see anything but black. The windows were completely covered and not a thing could be seen outside.

“Take us to Town Central please.” Chen leaned forward and said to the driver.

“Yes Sir.” The driver replied and drove away. Silence filled the car afterwards and Minyoung got nervous about what is going to happen and where exactly were they going.

Chen, sensing her nervousness, said “Don’t worry Minyoung, we’re going to keep you safe. Today is all about fun.”

Minyoung smiled and nodded. All four of them continued to chat all the way to town with a comfortable atmosphere.

 

The car stopped in the middle of a story that Chanyeol was saying. Surprised, Minyoung looked up.

“We’re here.” Baekhyun sang out of nowhere. Everyone undid their seat belts and got out. But before Minyoung could get out and at her surroundings, someone covered her eyes with their hands. She tried to turn around and pry the hands off her eyes because now she was starting to panic.

“Don’t worry Minyoung. It’s just me. I want this to be a surprise for you.” Minyoung relaxed a little bit….just a little bit, when she heard Baekhyun’s voice once again. She was suddenly turned around softly and stopped. And soon after, Baekhyun removed his hands from her eyes and stepped away.

Minyoung opened her eyes slowly and took in her surroundings. And once again, she was shocked. The place looked very similar to Earth, but kind of like a better version of it. Everything here was more technologised. There were tall buildings everywhere. Built in a fancy style. The buildings were also very colourful and pretty. Everything looked so perfect and beautiful and all looked so new. And everything also seemed so peaceful and calm. She was in the middle of the town but she couldn’t hear cars constantly driving past her with a loud noise. The place had many people, but still it wasn’t crowded. And her ears weren’t buzzing because of all the loud noises that would usually be there.

Minyoung took a moment to look around the area. She smiled to herself and continued to walk around.

All three boys smiled at Minyoung. Knowing that she was happy made them happy. They let her venture around for a while and just kept walking behind her, still keeping close enough so to not lose her and still protect her. Because now, Minyoung was a big part of all of their lives.

 

*************************************************************

 

 

Hey guys. There’s another chapter. Short, I know :( Just saying, updates will be a little late because school has started and this in an important year for both of us authors. So we’re sorry if updates are a little late. Please understand. But any way, the EXO house is revealed. It’s beautiful isn’t it? I wish I could live there L (Oh and just so some of you know, EXO don’t really live there in that house.)

By the way, I (enterawsomename) have started a new graphic and layout and trailer shop. I am currently looking for people to hire. If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please pm (private message) me or even visit the shop. It’s called Dark Moon Graphic/Layout/Trailer Shop. I need people to join me, please help.