**Bonus Chapter**

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

 

 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER TWELVE: Her Story Revealed

So I decided to write a bonus chapter from Sehun’s POV when Minyoung was telling her story. Enjoy!!

 

Sehun’s POV

“Hyung, do you think Jong In hyung is alright? He hasn’t come home since last night.” I nervously asked an unexpectedly calm Luhan who was walking next to me. People bowed to us respectfully as we walked past them. Luhan hyung and I turned towards them and bowed back towards them with straight faces. We like to put up a cold image to show that people cannot break through our shields. If you become too happy and trust worthy towards them, then you will be hurt and take advantage of you. Trust me, I know that more than anyone else. My hands clenched into fists as the big double doors opened immediately as we entered into the house. We had decided to get some fresh air and step outside for a little and also to check that everything is going aright in the city.

I realised that Luhan hyung hadn’t replied to me yet, so I turned towards him. Luhan hyung looked at me with a small smile on his face meant to reassure me. “I’m sure he’ll be fine. Jong In’s a strong man.” Luhan replied as brightly as he could, just to make me smile and not worry, but I saw the flicker of worry in his eyes as well. I let it go and smiled at him as well. With my brother’s, I always smile and am bubbly. I can never go against them and block them out. They are my life. I only put up a façade when strangers come into the picture. For example Minyoung. She looks very innocent and seems as if I can trust her. But, I don’t know anything about her. Looks can be deceiving. After the death of my dear Jinwoo, I learnt to keep everyone out. I would never talk to anyone nor befriend them. For the rest of my life, I now have a fear to and love and loose. I don’t want to become attached to anyone and end up losing them in the end. I’ve experienced too much heart to go through that again. I fear that next time, I will not be able to recover. Even till this day, I can’t get over Jinwoo. I still remember her bright smile, her soft sing-song voice and her long brown hair that would trail behind her as she gracefully walked. She was my life. I don’t know if I will ever get over her.

“Come on Sehun-ah. Let’s go and tell the others that we’re home.”

“Ok hyung.” I flashed him my brightest smile. If wasn’t for Luhan hyung, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Luhan hyung was the one who taught me how to smile and enjoy life again after Jinwoo’s death. I have a lot to thank him for. He always sticks up for me, even Jong In. I can always count on them.

Speaking of Jong In, at that moment, I heard his booming voice come from the lounge room. Luhan hyung and I looked at each other confusedly and quickly went to where all the noise was coming from.

“ Are you in alliance with them? What are you trying to do?”

I entered into the lounge room and saw my other brothers quickly rushing in. Kai was standing there looking furious, pointing at Minyoung.

“Wha- who’s ‘them’? I’m not trying to do anything.”

Minyoung looked like a mess. She was being helped my Lay hyung who was standing there holding onto her and rubbing her back, but she was just a crying mess in his arms. I almost felt sorry for. Almost. Why should I care anyway? Because of her I lost my Jinwoo. I know it wasn’t entirely her fault, but if only we had just destroyed Earth the first time B.A.P had told us, Jinwoo would still be here in my arms. Jinwoo died, but she survived. Part of my cold heartedness towards Minyoung was because of that.

I was about to turn around and walk off, but Jong In’s next words stopped me from doing so.

“DON’T LIE TO US! YOU MUST BE IN AN ALLINACE WITH B.A.P!” Kai screamed and stepped forward, trying to grab her, but Tao quickly got up and pushed him back.

Now I was curious. Could it be true? Is it possible that she is in alliance them which is she survived? Can she not be trusted? All these questions running through my head made me stop and listen on. 

“I’M NOT LYING!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU?!?!” I was surprised when I heard Minyoung scream back at Kai. More tears started spilling out of her eyes.

Jong In asked her to tell us how she survived. What he was saying was true. There is no way possible that she could have survived by her own. Not with the kind of destruction we caused. Part of the reason why we were so brutal that day was because of our anger and hatred towards B.A.P and what they have done. 

As Minyoung agreed and started her story, we slowly walked towards the couch and sat down. Intently listening to Minyoung’s story.

 

By the end of it, I was very shocked and surprised. And I can tell that so were my brothers. I didn’t expect it to be like that. Although I did pay some attention to the end bit. Something black covered her eyes. I wonder what it actually was. Listening to the story made me think that maybe someone was purposely trying to keep her in that room. To either keep her safe or to keep her in there so that there would be no escape route and she could die-

“Please you have to believe me. I’m telling you the truth.” Minyoung pleaded once again, basically on the verge of begging.

Suho hyung quickly ran to hug Minyoung. He seemed like her bestfriend. Suho hyung is probably the closest person to her in this family. I swear, my brother can be so gullible. But then again, rembering back to her story, I can’t help but feel a little bit of guilt creep into me. The little soft spot I had for Minyoung grew a tiny bit more since the first time I saw her. I looked up and reasiled their conversation is still going.

“It’s ok Minyoung, we believe you. Right KAI?” Suho sternly looked towards Kai, who refused to look towards his brother.

“Yeah whatever.” Kai then turned around and walked away. With that reply, I knew straight away that Minyoung had managed to make a little crack on the wall of ice that Kai had also built around him. Hmpf, she’s slowly growing on everyone as I looked at the emotion on everyone’s face. Even Kris had a hint of sadness visible in his brown eyes. Though he tried to not show it on his face. Although Kris always has a straight face on with no emotion, doesn’t mean his completely like me, Luhan hyung and Jong In. He’s just naturally like that. Kris does show emotion, but he’s not stupid and definitely not gullible like my other brothers. He knows not to trust people he doesn’t know. But once he spends a little bit of time with them, he opens up and shows his true self.

Ignoring the conversation around me, with many questions in my head, I got up walked towards my room. I tried to hide my emotions as best I could. I still didn’t want to seem easy and completely give in to her.

Someone must have been there with her. They must have known what was coming. But how? Only my brother’s and I knew of our plans. What could have that black thing been?  A blind fold? Or maybe Minyoung thought it was something like that but really was hit by something on her head? Could it have been an actual person?

As I thought about one question, more questions aroused. Each being left behind unanswered.

I walked into my room and frustratedly messed my hair. There were way too many questions that still needed to be answered. But I know that neither Minyoung nor my brothers had the answers to these questions.

I just closed the door behind me and took of my jacket. As I walked forward, a hologram of a keyboard appeared beside me. I typed in a few words and continued to walk into my big walk in closet.

When I returned back to my room, opposite by bed, a TV  had appeared. On it was playing a series of pictures that included me and Jinwoo. Some pictures also had my brothers in it. I do this all the time. When I would miss her a lot, I would watch this video. Jinwoo was very bubbly and bright and loved to take pictures. She used to say that a picture could capture the greatest emotion in life. It had the ability to capture your happiness or sadness and stop it in time. So when you look back at the picture, the memory will be there. Seeing her smile on the screen brought a small smile onto my own.

The window opened and a soft, gentle breeze blew past me. I closed my eyes and smiled even wider as I rested back on my bed and let the wind calm me down.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ok, so I’m not really satisfied with that ending, but I couldn’t think of anything :/

Btw, just to tell you a little trick if you didn’t know, you gain karma points by commenting ;) So please do comment. I want you guys to be more sociable with me :( But I don't think anybody is actually paying attention to this story :/ Well anyway, until next time <3

:

 

Yours Truly, enterawsomename