Unanswered Questions

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Minyoung’s POV

Minyoung felt a bright light beaming through the window. She felt safe and secure in her bed at home. She felt warm hugging her teddy bear. Minyoung lay there not opening her eyes, thinking about the horrible dream she just had. About the world getting destroyed and everyone dying. But then she realised that her teddy bear wasn’t as soft as she remembered. And its chest was softly moving up and down. The back of her neck would tickle when hot air brushed past it. And she felt warm hands surrounding her, keeping her close. It all felt very odd, so Minyoung finally opened her eyes and checked her surroundings and felt a pang of pain when she realized that it wasn’t a dream, it was all surreal. Then she saw the beautiful male next to her and she felt her cheeks heat up. Without thinking, she started to trail her index finger on the outline of his face. Feeling the softness of his pale, white skin. The sharpness of his cheekbones to his soft, plump lips that looked so kissable. Then she felt a hard, yet soft, hand reach out and harshly grab her hand.

“DON’T. TOUCH. ME. WITH. YOUR. FILTHY. HUMAN. HAND!” Sehun exclaimed angrily. Stretching his words to make his point clear. He pronounced it word by word. Minyoung withdrew her hand quickly and watched a very annoyed Sehun storm out of the room. Taking all the warmth and the safe feeling with him. Leaving her behind with a dumbfounded expression and flushed face.

Minyoung curled up in a ball and began crying. Thinking about her family and her happy life that no longer exists. She was speechless at what her life would be like in the future.

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

I had a warm feeling within me when I was with Minyoung that is unexplainable. She felt so frail in my arms that I felt like keeping her there and protecting her. She was the equivalent of a beautiful gem. Fragile and precious. It felt like that if I let go of her, she would break into a million pieces. But when I started to feel her soft touch on me, that was when I got reminded of her. And that’s when I felt my blood boil. I snapped at Minyoung and left the room, walking into my own and getting ready for the day, at the same time cursing at myself for being so cruel to her. Trying to ignore the weird feeling within my stomach that felt like fluttering butterflies. But I couldn’t get the thought of how soft her hands were out of my head. About how right it felt with her there in my arms. I couldn’t help but think about how bad I actually felt for Minyoung because I know the feeling of losing someone you love. But I quickly brushed away the thought and continued to get dressed.

After I finished getting dressed, I headed down stairs to meet the rest of EXO. They were getting ready for breakfast and Kyungsoo hyung was in the kitchen… cooking (obviously -_- ;D). I made my way to Luhan hyung, who is my best friend and knows everything about me, and sat down next to him holding onto his arm and not letting go. Luhan turned around and smiled down at me, leaning forward to rest his head on mine.

“Oh! Sehun your up.” Kyungsoo exclaimed with a smile then asking “Is Minyoung up as well?”

“Yeah, she is.” I said in flat voice and a blank face. And then, he asked me to do the most dreaded thing ever.

“Ok then. Why don’t you go up and bring her downstairs for breakfast?” Kyungsoo asked with an innocent face.

“NO! I don’t want to.” I said, pouting and shuffling closer to Luhan. As a result…

“Ohhh your so cute Sehunnie.” Luhan said and squeezed my cheeks.

“Yah hyung stop that!” I said while removing his hands, still pouting, which only resulted on him trying to squeeze my cheeks again. But I’m not letting him win. So I quickly got up and ran to hide behind Kris.

Luhan pouted and folded his arms. “You’re no fun Sehun-ah.” And I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“Aigoo this maknae. Tsk tsk tsk. Fine, Suho hyung, can you go get her? Pwweezzz.” Kyungsoo pleaded with puppy dog eyes and a pout and faking a sad face.

“Chincha, am I the ONLY adult here?” Suho whined, like a kid himself (-_-)  and went towards the stairs to go to Minyoung’s room.

 

 

Author’s POV

When Suho reached Minyoung’s room, he found her on the bed curled up in a small ball crying her eyes out. This made Suho feel more terrible about what he and EXO had done. He wouldn’t want that to happen to his own family. It probably felt even worse to know that you are the only one of your kind alive.

Without further ado, Suho went to Minyoung and hugged her and whispered sweet nothings to her. All the while crying himself. After a few minutes, she stopped crying.

“S-sorry for c-crying so much.” She mumbled while wiping away her tears.

“It’s okay understandable.” Suho said giving her one of his famous angelic smiles.

“Thanks.”

“How about you go get changed and let’s head down for breakfast. Yeah?”

“Okay. But can I ask you something Suho?”

“Offcourse you can, hit me.”

Minyoung took a deep breath, “why didn’t you kill me? Why are you so nice to me? Why did you destroy earth? And who are they? She asked in one breath.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thats another chapter for you all. Hope you like it. Left you guys with another cliff hanger ;) But you will find out soon in the next chapter :)

Remember to comment, we want to know what you think of our story,  subscribe if you haven't and upvoting would be appreciated ^^