Their Story

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Minyoung’s POV

Minyoung ran out the door as fast as she could. Turning this corner then that corner then the other. She had no clue as to where she was going. But she didn’t care. Every intersection she would see, she would turn that way. ‘Wherever I am, must be a really big place’ Minyoung thought. She had been travelling around for minutes now and still not finding the end of all the bunch of hall ways. And then she completely stopped dead in her tracks. ‘Now I’m definitely lost’ she thought.

 

EXO’s POV

“Minyoung please stop. Let us explain.” They all called out to her, but she never turned back around. And when Suho ran to the door and looked out, he didn’t see a single trace of Minyoung.

“She’s not there anymore. She’s gone. She doesn’t want to see us. She hates us. The last human being alive doesn’t trust us anymore.” Suho said, almost on the verge of tears again.

“It’s ok hyung. We’ll find her and explain to her again. I’m sure she’ll understand. Right? Please don’t cry.” Chanyeol hugged Suho and whispered softly into his ear, trying to calm him down.

Kia huffed out and said” I’ll go get her.”

“Ok.” Suho croaked out nodded his head at Kai as Sehun silently came and also hugged his hyung.

 

Author’s POV

Minyoung stood in the middle of nowhere looking around confusedly. She saw many doors that she could have gone through, but they were all closed. And who knew what lay behind those doors. Many thoughts came to Minyoung’s mind about what lay behind and none of them were good thoughts, so she pushed them back and continued to look for a way out.

All of a sudden, Minyoung saw black smoke emerge before her and soon Kai appeared in the midst of those clouds of smoke. Minyoung was blown out of her mind thinking how the hell he did that. But without warning, Kai stepped forward and covered Minyoung’s mouth with his hand. Not giving her a chance to speak.

“Now if you have any care for your life, then you will shut up and listen to what we have to say.” Kai whispered in a cold threatening voice that made Minyoung stop from wiggling around and trying to escape. Kai s his free arm around her waist to hold her close to him. And as he did, Minyoung started to shiver uncontrollably out of fear. Kai’s face was mere inches from Minyoung’s face and he could see the tears building inside her eyes. He pitied this beautiful girl now. He could see how scared she was, and just wanted to comfort her now. But he still kept his cold image up. He didn’t know if could trust this girl just yet.

He just smirked and teleported back to where the rest of EXO were waiting anxiously for their arrival.

Minyoung could only stare in complete shock as she disappeared from the hallway and was back in the room with EXO. All eyes immediately fell towards her direction.

Minyoung freaked out and moved back a few steps, only to bump into someone’s hard chest. She quickly whirled around to see Luhan standing there glaring at her with a very scary face. She looked towards the door to see Kai blocking it with a smirk on his face. They stood all around her and she knew that there was no escape. “What do you want from me? Please leave me alone. What did I ever do to you? Why are you making me suffer like this?” Minyoung was almost on the verge of tears once again.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her from the back, and she started struggling.

“Would you stop trying to struggle?” She herd Sehun’s voice and stopped immediately. She was mesmerised by the sound of his voice. A little hint of a lisp in it. And it made him sound so cute. He didn’t seem as scary as before. The butterflies rose up in her stomach again. She was so close him that she could feel his faint heart beat at her back. She could also hear him breathing softly next to her ear. And with that, she slowly calmed down.

“Please let us explain Minyoung. We’re so sorry for what we did.” Chen approached her.

“If you’re really that sorry, then you would have never done it in the first place.” Minyoung answered.

“You don’t understand. We had no choice in this. It was either Earth, or them.” D.O explained.

“And who exactly is them supposed to be?” Minyoung asked exasperated out of her mind that who was this them that meant so much more then Earth.

“Our families, Minyoung.” Kris said in a soft voice, lost in thought. She could understand a little now. She probably would have gone to the ends of the world just to save her family. But still, this is uncalled for.

“Still, you killed millions and millions and millions of people. Including my family. What about them hah? They also had lives you know. And now I have no one left. They are all gone. All of them. I will never get to come home and eat my mum’s freshly baked cookies. Never get to hug my little brother ever again. And never get to sit with my dad and talk to him about how my day was and going out hitch hiking with him. But I’m glad at least you all have your families. You all should be happy.” Minyoung sank to the ground with rapid tears falling from her eyes. She couldn’t take it anymore. The pain was too much to bear. She could feel a heavy ache in her chest. She missed her family. How she wished they were all here right now to comfort her.

“We’re so sorry Minyoung. But they would have destroyed Earth anyway. They just ordered us to do the dirty work for them.” Suho torturedly whispered and looked away. Not being able to look at her misery. No one can measure up to the amount of pain she was feeling right now. So he couldn’t say that he knew what she was feeling at that very moment.

“Why don’t you take her to bed and let her rest for a little while.” Kris said to Sehun who was now also on the floor cradling Minyoung in his lap. Holding her tightly and trying to make her feel better.

“Ok” Sehun nodded and lifted her up bridal style and tucked her into bed as EXO exited the bedroom. But as he was getting up to leave, he felt something pull at his sleeve. He looked down and saw Minyoung crying her eyes out with her face buried in the pillow and her hand still holding onto his sleeve. He couldn’t just leave her alone here by herself. She had no one left to comfort her now. She was all alone. And leaving her alone would just even further remind her that she has no one. So Sehun climbed back into bed and brought her close to him, hugging her tight and letting her cry and not caring if her tears soaked his shirt.

Soon, the crying stopped as Minyoung slowly fell asleep. But Sehun continued to hold on to her. For some reason, whenever he was with her, he would get this weird feeling in his stomach. And he had a soft spot for this girl in his heart. He has never felt this way about another girl since Jinwoo. Minyoung thought she was alone with no one. But she did have someone. She has him now. And while lost in thought, Sehun also slowly drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

A/N Remeber to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote  :D