When They All Met

Falling In Love With An Alien (Discontinued)

Minyoung slowly woke up to the sound of hushed whispers.

“Hyung, do you think she is awake?”

“What if she’s dead?” Gasps could be heard.

“No wait, I see her eye lids fluttering”

“Wow, she’s so beautiful and y.”

“Baekhyun!” Everyone scowled a boy that Minyoung thought was Baekhyun as her eyes slowly opened. Baekhyun had brown hair with a beautiful and cute face that Minyoung just couldn’t take her eyes of.

“But it’s true.” Baekhyun replied with his eye brows raised and an expression that said ‘you-know-its-true-admit- it’.

But as she looked around, she saw other people. Or other strangers she should say. She had never seen any of these men in her life before.

“Though I do think she’s waking up Lay. And no Chen she is not dead. But Suho is right. Her eyes are fluttering open.” A man that was really tall, like a giant, with dark hair commented.

Minyoung opened her eyes completely and sat up and looked around. She didn’t recognise where she was and was starting to freak out a little.

“Where am I?” Minyoung asked looking around herself.

“And who are you people?” She asked again looking at the twelve men who were standing in the room with her.

 “You’re on EXO Planet.” A short boy with redish, orangish hair and cheeks that looked like baozi.

“And we’re EXO.” Another giant answered you with a big smile and perfect white teeth. “And I’m Chanyeol by the way. And this is Lay, Baekhyun and Chen.” He pointed to the three men who Minyoung had heard asking questions. “And this is Xiumin. He is oldest one here.” He pointed to the guy that had baozi cheeks. And when Minyoung looked at him properly she thought, wow this guy is the oldest? He looks like the youngest. “And this is Tao” He then pointed to a tall boy with dark circles under his eyes and a very scary expression that made you shift back a little. But then he gave you the sweetest smile ever and he didn’t look scary at all. Chanyeol moved on to introduce D.O, Kai and Luhan. “And then this is Kris and Suho. They are our leaders.” Kris greeted you with a menacing gaze but Suho greeted you with an adorable smile. “Oh and this is Sehun. He is our maknae.” Chanyeol pointed to a guy standing next to Luhan. As Minyoung turned around to look at Sehun, she felt something weird in her stomach. Like butterflies. Weird, she thought. Minyoung couldn’t stop starring at Sehun. Something about him struck deep inside. But Sehun just glared at her with a cold expression.

Minyoung heard fingers clicking to get her attention to her left, so she turned around.

“What’s your name?” Baekhyun asked.

“My name is Minyoung. Lee Minyoung.” She introduced herself and bowed a little.

 And then she remembered what Xiumin had said earlier.

“Wait, where am I again?” She repeated looking at Xiumin.

“You’re on EXO Planet.” He replied.

Minyoung looked at them with a blank expression. And then all of a sudden, she burst out laughing like crazy.

“What is this? Is this some kind of a joke?” Minyoung asked between her giggles. But then she saw the blank, serious looks on everyone’s faces and stopped laughing.

“You’re not joking are you?” She asked stopping her laughter completely.

“No.” They all answered at the same time, shaking their heads.

“But what the hell is going on I don’t get this! What about Earth then ha? If I’m on EXO Planet, then what happened to Earth?” Minyoung exclaimed with her hands up in the air and an angry/ confused expression on her face.

“Don’t you remember?” Suho asked taking a step towards Minyoung.

“Planet Earth was destroyed. There’s nothing left anymore.” D.O explained. Starring at Minyoung with his wide eyes.

And then everything came rushing back to her. All the disaster, all the destruction and death. How she ran from one place to the other, watching people die right in front of her very eyes. And then she remembered the people responsible for all that destruction and death. It was them. She was sitting in a room with all these murders. These people who had killed everyone and left no one alive.

Minyoung looked up at them with a terrified expression on her face. She could feel her heart beating faster and her body starting to shake.

“You killed them. You killed them all.” Minyoung whispered. All their faces fell when they saw her reaction and realised that she had remembered. Lay took a step towards her to comfort her, but she shuffled back not wanting to be close to any of them. Tears started to stream rapidly down her eyes. She couldn’t take it anymore. She had to go now. Minyoung got up and ran out the door. Listening to them call out to her and asking her to let them explain. But she couldn’t be anywhere near them right now. She has to get away from them now. As far away as she could get away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, another chapter revealed. Hope you guys like. Enjoy and remember to Comment, subscribe if you haven't and upvote ^_^.

And to all you Australians out there, Happy Australia Day :D