It's The Bad Day

My Lovely Sister

Okay guys, another chapter.. Please enjoy..


Shin hye slept at 2 a.m. last night, because she must get angry by her mom. And it make her wake up so late.

"ouhh.. i'm still sleepy.. But, what time is it ?" finally she open her eyes because the light of sun already come in to her room. Then she stand up and look at the clock "Ohh, 6.25 a.m... hoamm.." she groan and take a sleep again. But.. "Mwo ?" she gasp. "i'm late.. oh no" she immediately get up to take a shower and change to her uniform and prepare her book. "Thank's to yong hwa that make me late like this" she mumbling and fed up.

Shin hye run to down, it make she almost get lost in the stairs "omo.. It's too near.." then she going out from house without have breakfast anymore. "I'm go now mom..bye.. bye.." she walk over her mom that making her bread toasted. "Shin hye, don't you want have some milk and breakfast?" shin hye's mom shout to her when shin hye already went out. 

Shin hye run to the gate, and she shock when she look yong hwa that already with his uniform on the bike that wait her in front of the gate. " well, he wouldn't dare ignore me. he owes to me. For every thing" she thought and make a step closer to yong hwa.

"umm, yong hwa drive me! i'm late because of what you did last night! If you can't take me to school, take me at least to where i can ride the bus." she try to convice him

"Tchh.. are you crazy? you're too heavy, the tires would go bam if you ride on my motorcycle" he laugh at her and starting his motor and leave shin hye blankly

"Mwo? kyaa yong hwa" she get upset for what yong hwa said. "i don't even weight that much. he's dirty little scum.. aishh" shin hye brusting.

Then, shin hye run quickly to the halte bus. "Ouhh.. please, bus come now, where are you?" keep looking to her watch and then.."Ahh, bus number 212.. it'll went across my school" she look the bus and try to cross the full road..

"Ahh.. i don't care about the car anymore, i must get the bus.. if not i must wait 30 minutes anymore" she quickly across the road.

In other line..

Yoo seung ho ride his car to school.. But he get annoying by his girl that cling her hand at his arm and try to kiss him even he still drive.. "kyaa, stop it.. don't cling on to me.." he tell his girl.

"No way.. i want hold your arm.. because later i'll miss you, and must wait a half day for you come to me" she seduce him.

"aishh.. get off.. don't you know i still drive now!" he shout to her face. Then... "Oh.. no !" he said. "Kyaaaaaa.." his girl scream.  

Meanwhile Shinhye..

she shock when consider that there a car come near to her "Aahh... Help me!" she shut her eyes tightly while close her ears. 

Then.. 

"Baaammm"


Okay, that's all for this chapter.. Just wait for another chapter..

But, what do you think will happen ??