The Beginning of Revelation

My Lovely Sister

The next chapter after hiatus ^^~ Enjoy the story guys


Step by step shin hye walking back to her class with her eyes fixed to the ground, she go through the bunch of people who start filling the whole school. Even there’re so many people passing her, also looking weird at her, she feel so lonely at that moment. It just fell like she’s the only one that exist in the world.

 All her mind still stuck into the last tragedy that happened only a few minutes before, the scene which was never has been imagined in her dream, moreover in her real life. The scene which she isn’t sincerely mean to said. And… she feel regret to do such a thing, but…

“No, it’s the best shin hye-ah.. You’re doing a good job” she encourage herself without knowing that the pool of tears ready to flowing down from her big shining eyes.  

~Sniff..Sniff~ shin hye try to surpress her tears “No!!… I won’t cry!!…. Remember shin hye!! If you dare,that mean you would be losing to them(Eun hye’s  gangs) .. Beside, if I start crying, the tears won’t stop. And the whole people in the school will think me such a freak and weird girl. So, I can’t let the second disastrous situation happen again” shin hye said to herself.

But, just the moment she lift up her head, there’s yong hwa who just finish beating a guy. He punch the poor guy face only because he feel disgusting when the guy looking at him for a second, it’s mean only take a glance. The guy who almost bump to yong hwa, and he stop in the right time before his head touch him, but just when he take a glance to yong hwa, without a warning the pain suddenly felt on his face with the bruised that left him look so bad. 

“Who are you looking at ?! Are you that brave to challenging me now??!!” Yong hwa yell to the guy and almost hit him again before…

“Yong hwa!!” this time, the yelling of the girl can be heard.

The owner name jolting and harshly release the grip on the guy’s collar shirt. Then, he turning back only can see the gloomy shin hye who still never dare to look at his face “what?! Are you have more to say?!” he raised his voice and make shin hye abandon to get a word. 

“No..”  the only words that come from her lips success to make yong hwa leave the scene with the big stomp and without turning back again.

Shin hye body’s suddenly feel weak, without any strength left she kneel down at that center of school. Her face she hide to her arms that fold above her knees. She let all the tears overflowing and she has to bite her lips tightly to suppress her sobbing.

“I can’t just tell him that I was forced to say it right…?” she said to herself  “I can’t tell him that all of those things I’ve said were all lies……”

All people start making noises, the scene of the not look fine of the siblings become hot topic now.

And shin hye still on the spot without moving, without anyone ask how is she being, she just have to bear it by herself “Mianhae yong.. I’ve to do this because I’m too scared people might find out about us, I can’t tell anyone.. I am just… just.. Scared to death and it’s make me so frustrating….”
“ True, It’s true that LOVE is sweet, being shy, happiness, intimacy, all feel good when we’re together.. It’s right, YES, that’s all is RIGHT... But, before I feel deeply in love, ending it like this is BETTER… At least, it’s the better for me, for you, for us”

 

After a minute crying out all her heart, shin hye finally stop and wiping all the tears that wetting her whole face. Even she doesn’t care much with the other, but still, she found it embarrassing to cry in the public. 

But, in the way to her class, all people start cursing her, murmuring something and give the look that so scary and seems like disgusting. Not caring about the noises, shin hye keep walking to her class until someone pulling her hand so sudden.

“Oh my GOD! You’re scaring me! Kya!!” Shin hye said when she notice the person is no other than her own bestie.

“The thing that happen now is more scaring and truly will make you shock, arra?!” Go ara say in panic mode. But, her voice can’t be hear clearly by shin hye, because the whole school just become noises when shin hye step in to her class.

“Look, it’s the girl!”

“Yeah, it’s her. I never know that she would do something like either!!”

“Yes. It’s truly disgusting.. And the most annoyance it, she keep act like innocent otherwise she is a flirt girl” 

“Yes. She is such a big liar. Good at act and good on getting man’s notice”

All the people in the class keep saying bad toward shin hye. And feel irritated with that’s all, Go Ara drag shin hye to the rooftop as fast as she can.

“Wait, Ara-ah.. Please don’t tell me it’s something about my picture with yong hwa?!” shin hye ask when they reach to the rooftop with fear that can seen on her eyes even her body already start trembling from her head to toe.

“Mwo?! So the man is yong hwa?!” Go Ara rising her voice, and the losing soul’s shin hye only staring back at her without minding go ara question.

Go Ara only can take a deep breath looking at shin hye’s condition who look like she already lost her spirit. She can feel the sadness and frustrating shin hye, so, for a good bestie, she hug her tightly and caressing shin hye back while telling her the all things.

“Yes, you got the point.. It’s about the picture of you with a guy, and the guy’s face is can’t be seen clearly. So, no one know it’s you with yong hwa” Go Ara try to comfort the sobbing shin hye.

“Uhmm?!”  shin hye suddenly pulling her body from the hug “What are you just saying?” Shin hye ask with her cute gesture, wiping all the tears with both of her hands, just seems like a child. 

Go Ara chuckle “The guy, it can’t be seen in the picture. Because his face has been blured” she helping her wiping the tears and fixing her messy hair

“Eeh?!” shin hye shock with the news.

When Go Ara showing the picture (which already in website) to shin hye, shin hye can notice that it must be eun hye who is spreading the picture without want yong hwa get involve with the trouble. Yeah, because she is very very fallen in yong hwa’s charm, so she tried to make the guy face can’t be seen clearly. 

 

And after she know it’s not going to reveal their really relationship, shin hye rushing to get eun hye who just in the way to her class. After she already meet her face to face, Shin hye bursting out all her anger and yelling to the girl who seems shock with her sudden appearance.  

“Kyaa! You devil woman!! Why did you do that? I already did what you wanted me to do! How come you decided to do this ?!!!”

Eun hye smirk devily, she surely is enjoying the all scene which she made. And the most of her happiness  is the displeased shin hye. “Hey! You came here, what do you need?” She ask nicely, act like nothing happen between them two.

Her act truly make shin hye mad, she just never imagined that eun hye whom everyone know such a nice and caring girl only just a wolf in the mask of rabbit. “Why did you do that ? I already did what you wanted me to do! How come you decided to do this ?”

“What are you saying? I don’t understand you?” Eun hye act with such an aegyo.

“Kyaaaa!!!” Shin hye can’t tolerance her anymore “Don’t play innocent!It must be You revealed my picture! I already followed your directions. You went and put it on the web ayway!!!”

“Picture? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Eun hye shrug her shoulder, but then the smirk slowly appear on her face while she slowly walk to shin hye and whispering something to shin hye ear “When did I tell you to do that? And It’s your problem anyway, so just manage it yourself”

Shin eye’s widen she feel irritated with the all. She can’t hold her anger anymore, so without her expect, she hit eun hye’s face just the moment yong hwa entering the class.

“Aucchh, Ky-” Eun hye want to cursing shin hye, her face already red because of anger. But she suddenly change the expression to be the intimidating person when he see the surprise yong hwa.

 Shin hye gasp after she pull back her hand. She never expect she will go this far, it’s her first time ever to hit someone in her life. “Oh my GOD, I… I… I’m just….” Shin hye stutter 

“You’re so mean… What did I do wrong?” Eun hye pleading to shin hye and shin hye just confuse with her sudden behavior. Just before she hit her, she said such a bad. But now, she just act like a victim. 

“What  happened?” Yong hwa suddenly involve with the both girls. And shin hye just get the reason between eun hye’s act now.

“Yong..” Eun hye start sobbing “All of sudden she came here and said many things..” the fake tears slowly down to her face.

“That’s right! Eun hye didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Kyaa! Flirty girl, Do you think hitting her is great? You think that whenever you want to hit somebody you hit them, huh?”

“Suddenly barging into someone else’s class, you’re really something!”

All the girls (Eun hye’s group) suddenly provoke yong hwa. She happily cursing the pale shin hye.

“Did you just hit her on a while?”  even he can’t believe shin hye will do such a thing, he just can’t deny the truth that he saw before. It’s truly is not her style that he know.

“Umm.. I.. I…” shin hye stutter, she still shock with all things that happenning now. 

“Yong, I’m okay.. I don’t know what is happening, but comfort her, huh?” Eun hye hold yong hwa ‘s arm

“Comfort? You’re the one that needs comfort. You were the one hit” Yong hwa’s word make shin hye get back her sense. She just smile hopelessly, she know whatever she say will never be believe by yong hwa. So, she hurriedly running away, from the all situation.

But, just when she try to going out, she bump with min hyuk who just arrive and watching the bad situation now.

“Uhhmm.. Mianhae..” Shin hye bow and leave the class in hurry.

“Wait, noona-” min hyuk can’t reach her hand anymore, so he just get yong hwa to know the news he just got.

“Kyaa!! What did you do? You’ve got yourself in trouble!” Min hyuk hold yong hwa’s arm dragging him go out from the class.

“Kyaa! What are you doing?!”

“Just follow me!! It’s a huge problem. Hurry come on!!”   
             

In other site, run a guy who look in rushing and seems looking for someone.

“That’s him” say min hyuk when he notice the person. “Kyaa!! Yonghwa-ah, follow me, ppalli” 

“Kyaa! What do you think you are doing right now?” Yong hwa get confuse when the guy drag him to somewhere.

“Aisssshh, it’s urgent! Just follow me now!”

Even he hate it when min hyuk doing it all without minding about his bad mood now, yong hwa still following him cause he can notice the very confusing min hyuk that’s look in panic.  

After that, they come closer to someone that is reading something in computer which located in school computer laboratory. He seems so serious reading and staring so intense to the monitor, even he don’t notice that yong hwa and min hyuk already behind him.

Without any words, min hyuk ask yong hwa to read the news that still opened by jung shin, the guy who is sit in front the computer. At first, he has no interest to get involved with min hyuk’s matter, he is not in the mood to play with them. But when yong hwa read the news and see the picture, his eyes open widely, he never expected that the picture of him and shin hye can be published like this. His anger suddenly bloated, his eyes shootly redden with anger. 

“Who would do this…….”

Yong hwa become speechless, he want to curse and he almost spilled the truth that he was the guy in the picture. But, as the rational person, he manage to keep it to himself as he don’t want their relationship known by people in the school. Afterall, there’re so many student inside the laboratory.

“From what we can see, it’s your sister right? But, how about the guy? Is he her…. Boyfriend?” min hyuk interrupt yong hwa’s thought. 

Yong hwa deeply inhale his breath, it feels suffocated, he can’t imagine what shin hye’s has gone through this trash news. She must be feel terrified now. From what he know, shin hye is such an introvert person, even a small accident or mistake she won’t sleep all the night. And the big news that has been hot topic in the school must make her terrible. 

“Jung shin, minhyuk-ah.. Can you call sungjae, and bring him here?” yong hwa ask with his weak voice, he lost his energy, he felt ashamed after making shin hye in the big trouble but he can’t do anything cause they’re still in cold fight now. 

“Call sugjae? For what?” Min hyuk ask

“Are you want to make this post being deleted?”  Jung shin finally speak and only get nod from yong hwa “Geurae? So, it’s no use.. Cause, I’ll do it….” He proudly said and begin to do his job.

Min hyuk and yong hwa awing with the sudden change of jung shin. From what they know, the boy only goes to school but never learns anything, so it’s such a shocking view looking at the smart jung shin who can easily turn down the photos  and news. He also said that it’s just a simple case, because the owner used such an easy id and password. And the boys give tapped on jung shin’s shoulder feeling proud having such a skilled friend. 

After that , they’re go back to class to find the culprit. To find the mess that will yong hwa give some lesson. He never mind whoever he/she, what he want to do to cut their hands and legs for giving such a low trouble.

**********

When the boys back to the class to start their mission, shin hye just coming out from the teacher’s lounge.  She just has asked the permission to back home, she feel it will not work even if she keep going the class. Her soul and her mind already mix in emotion. And fortunately, the first class will be lee min ho’s, so it’s no a hard point to ask leave.  Also, her face that look tired and pale make the reasonable to give her permission. 

“Are you really okay, shinhye-ah? Do you want me to take you home?” min ho ask worriedly.

“Anieyo ssaem, I’ll back by myself. It’s not a big deal afterall. I’ll be okay” shin hye assurance “Then, I’ll take a leave now.. Gomawo, oppa” shin hye silently whisper afraid that the other teacher will hear that she call him with closeness. 

“Immediately back to your home okay, don’t go anywhere” minho said when shin hye just finally going out and hurriedly back to her class.

In the class, Go Ara and Shi yoon already waiting her worriedly. After the news spreadly knowing by the students, it make them anxious what actually happened, moreover shin hye is no where to be found now. The class also non stop murmuring about the news, so it’s really stressing day for them.

And just when shin hye enter the class, the students start cursing the girl. They say so much terrible word, they keep hurting her even shin hye’s face already wetting by the tears that can seen clearly by her bestie. But, as Go Ara and Shi yoon want to help shin hye, the students already surrounding the poor girl, even they say bad words but, no one ever dare to touch her. So, after finish packing all her stuff to her bag, she quickly leave the scene and hurriedly running out from never minding her bestie calling her, who already behind her at school’s gate, try to stop her.  

“Shinnie-ah….” Go Ara whisper feel sorry to her bestie. After being friend with shin hye almost 3 years, it’s the first time Go Ara looking the very troubled shin hye. She want to try something to make her feel better, but it seems not the right time. Because after looked at shin hye condition, she look like want to have her alone time. So, she just can pray for her, hope this matter will down as fast as possible. 

“Go Ara!” call shi yoon when he finally can get her after following them “Where is Shin hye?” he look right to left searching the own name. 

“She already went home.. Hikkss” Go Ara explain with her gloomy face and low voice, but without knowing, she suddenly crying “Poor shin hye….. What should we do shi yoon-ah????” 

“Kyaa.. kyaa.. Why are you crying? Oh my GOD!!”  

“Why must she get into this trouble? What make her deserve this bad situation? She is  nice girl right?!!!! Uwwaaaaa… our lovely shin hye……”        

“Aiisshhh… Why must you crying in this such of place??!” Shi yoon ask angrily. 

At first he feel humiliated with her antic also childishness, but when Go Ara suddenly burst down while cupping her face, his heart melt immediately. He knows, with her bad temper and antic behavior, still Go Ara is a kindhearted girl. She must look brave and arrogant outside, but when it comes to someone she loves being hurted, she will be sad and became weak.. And it pain him heart also to look at her condition.

Then, Shi yoon kneel down tapping her shoulder, try to soothing her. Even he thinks it never will calming her, but actually with this little action make Go Ara feel more better and a smile slowly curves on her lips. 

 

Outside the School

Shin hye slowing down her step. She know that she must be already far away from the school. And the hurt feeling still fresh stabbing her heart. She never imagine if her first love story will get her into this kind of situation. All the imagination about the sweet, happiness and cute lovey dovey love story is out from her mind now. Only darkness and nightmare is lingering around her love story now.  The tears also nonstop flowing down from her eyes. It seems like it will take so many times to let it stop. So, at the time like now, Shin hye decided not to going home and try to find the calm and quite place. Afterall, she isn’t ready to facing her mother. 

~The Beach~ the only thing that come out from her thought is only beach. And it referring to no other than the beach where she always goes to see and speak to her father.

So, after checking up her money, she go to the bus stop and wait for her destination bus. And thank’s to her mother care, she use her handkerchief to hide her swollen eyes while covering it to her face, just in case not to get humiliated from the other people.  

As shin hye sit in the bus stop/halte, her phone start vibrating indicating someone is calling her. At first, she is not in the mood to pick up the phone. But, people who is also waiting in the halte start murmuring to the person whoever have the phone could pick the phone, because it’s already buzzing nonstop. So, without any choice shin hye get her phone. There’re so many miscalled. From Shi yoon, Go Ara, her mother who she thinks must be got phonecall from min ho informating about her and the last is YONG HWA. It make her heart flutter a bit, even she already say such a thing to yong hwa, but it seems yong hwa still care and worried about her.

There are also many messages from those people, but none from yong hwa. As she wish to send message to yong hwa and tell him about the matters, but she hold herself and going to let it all down by itself.  She also not going to answer the call and message, so she turning off her phone and put it to her skirt pocket. But, without her known, the phone is not get in to her pocket but fall to the ground without any sound. So, as she getting up and get in to the bus, she doesn’t know if her phone was left there. And the girl who just get down from the bus notice it, so she get it and want to give it back to shin hye. But, it’s too late because the bus already start ride.

“Oh?! Aiishh.. eottoke? How should I give it to her?” the girl said “Hmm.. It must be that girl’s since there’s some cute sticker on it. Hmm.. if I’m not mistaken, she must be from that school.. Hope there’s someone I can give it later.”

Just like that, the girl keep it and planning to give it to someone who is also the student of Moorim school later. But now, she need to go to her brother place and doing her part time job. Because it will take a week to arrange matters about her movin school, so she manage to use her free time wisely by doing the part time job in the café across her brother fashion shop.

“Oppa~”

The girl calling her brother who look focused doing his job on the table. All the stuff gather on that table. Scissors, needle, material, sketching-paper even a cup of coffee gather all up on that table. And the pen that he put on his ear also rounded sunglasses he used now, make his style look such as a designer always look.

“Oh? You’re already here?” the guy who get called stopping his work and welcoming his only one sister. Then they go somewhere and sit in the room that is located behind near the kitchen which is turn out to be his rest room. 

He pulling out the can of strawberry soda, the favorite drink of the girl, from the refrigerator. He also get himself a can of soda, the lime one not same like hers. And then he get himself comfortable on the sofa while hearing his sister story. The story about she found a handphone near the halte bus and she decided to give it back to the owner or anyone who is school as same as her.

“I think it won’t that hard since the student of that school usually come to the caffee, right?” the guy ask and get nodding with beautiful smile from the cute girl who is now preparing to go out since it’s almost the time she work. 

She sling her bag to her shoulder and standing up. She also not forget to kiss his brother on the cheek before finally go out for work “I’m going now, oppa~”

“Ne, be care full on your work, seulbi-ah. Make sure you’ll not making any other mistake again” 

The caring brother commerating the clumsy girl, but with his straight comment, he only get a cute glare from the girl. “Kya~ Jong hyun oppa, kkeumanhae!!” the girl yelling but she quickly covering her face with her own palm embarrassed with her own act in front of the customer who just coming in to the shop. And she quickly running out from the shop.

“Mwo-ya ke yeoja ga ?? (What happened to that’s girl ?)”  the guy who holding the knob smile looking at her cute gesture. Even he can’t see her face clearly, but he found that’s she is the first stranger that can make him smile unknowingly even with her natural act make him feel familiar feeling.

“Hmm.. if so eun still alive, I can make sure that she will behave like that girl” he mumbling, but not that’s long after that, the owner of the shop coming out wecolming him, yeah, since the counter hand still busy arranging the matters with the other customer, so jong hyun must approaching him.

“Excuse me sir, do you need something? Or want to buy some clothes? We have the trendy fashion for the boy at your age”

Jong hyun kindly ask the boy, but then he reject expressionless and only asking about his order whether it’s already fnish or still in the process. Even he get that cold attitude from the boy, he still manage to serving him nicely and he patiently get his tuxedo from the warehouse. 

“Okay, it’s your order item kim woo bin-ssi” jong hyun holding him the tuxedo to woo calmly bin when thay’re already at the cashier. 

Then, woo bin calmly pulling out his wallet and purchase the order with his credit card. Jong hyun take it and processing the payment. He also asking woo bin the reason he make the tuxedo, since he wearing his school uniform, so he guess it for his prom night later.

“I’m not such a person who want to come to that boring party. After all, I hate to wearing this outfit. But, since it’s for my sister birthday party and my aunt ask me to do it, so I have no other way rather than to following her command.”

Unexpectedly, for the first time ever, woo bin talk normally to someone again. After the accident he have been through the nightmare all the life, he always act rude, coldly respond to the others sympathy and less speak than punching other’s face. But, with jong hyun’s calmness and kind behavior, woo bin feel more comfortable with someone again. He just feel the familiar tickling feeling inside his heart. So, he naturally act like his old self.

“Hahaha, okay I do think that so.. After all, good luck for your sister birthday party woo bin-ssi”

After that, woo bin leave and go to the across café. His smile can be seen clearly when he coming out from the shop,  he just think that it’s a nice feeling to have someone talk friendly to him. All the people around him always feel frightened with his cooly behavior and always give him a mess when he just walking outside with his cool & seem like challenging expression. Also the hatred he keep holding inside his heart make him hard to read by other people. 

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.. Very very sorry” the girl bow apologetically.

“Aisshhh.. Kya!! Don’t you have eyes to see and have brain to think?!!” the customer angrily yelling to the girl.

She just mistaken give the customer order when he ask for vanilla latte and she just give him Americano. And when she want to take the cup to change the serving, a 5 years old boy who is the man son unexpectedly pulling her apron and make her spilled out the coffee to the man shirt. And just like that, the disaster began.

The man non stop blaming the girl and cursing her in front of the other people. Even it’s not her pure mistake, she just holding herself to be patient until othe customer feel pity to her, afterall she is just 15 years old girl to get the bad tempting from the old guy who is look already on his 40’s period. She just think that she can’t get fired again because she already make so many mistake at work. 

“Don’t you think, it’s too much ahjussi?!” Ask the guy suddenly appearing in front of the old man.

The old man confuse with the sudden appereance. But, not long after that, he just cursing the boy who he know is still a high schooler, since he used his uniform. He just blabbering about how a runny-nosed boy act like hero to helping the girl. He say it such a dramatically scene. 

Hearing that all, the boy can’t being silent anymore. So, he just pouring the rest of coffee into the man shirt. The man shock, the girl shock and the audience who interested with the scene gasping. Some of them also smirking agreeing with the boy action.

“Don’t worry about the bill, I will pay yours.. If you don’t have money and can’t behave in the public place, I think you must lived at a cave.. Brutally messing around with a girl and make her look like a beggar non-stop apologizing to you”

Finishing the matter with the man, the guy leave the scene and get to the cashier paying the bill, ordering some drinks and cakes, also booking the caffee for this afternoon to helding a party (famiy gathering) there. And the other people who see that’s all scene applausing feel aproud with the guy who is manly settling the matter with the man.

Feel ashamed with the situation, the man take his son and go out from the café. The guy also leaving after the man while holding his tuxedo and his drink & food. Meanwhile the girl, still in daze keep standing at her position, still not sure about the scene happening. 

If not because of the phone ringing in her pocket that make her back to her sense, she will look like an idiot, standing at the empty table while stare blankly straight to her reflection which can seen at the glass window.

“Oh my sweety heart shin hye.. Why don’t you calling me at least once day?” say the guy with his aegyo voice, he also non stop asking forgiveness to the girl who still silent, listening carefully with his weirdness. 

“So, that’s eonie’s name is shin hye?” the girl mumbling still can be heard by someone over the phone. 

“Wait, wait.. it’s not sweetheart voice afterall.. Who is there?” the caller ask

The girl look at the id caller and then apologize while explaining the accident. But, not so kind human, the guy who is named yoo seung ho in the id caller of the phone, angrily asking the girl to give it back to him and he will give it to the owner. Alittle bit annoyed with the boy sudden temper, she hanging up the call. She just can’t believe that there’s such a guy like him, too arrogant, too senseless and never knowing about appreciation to other people.

The girl who has name tag with Lee Seul bi as her name written in her id turn of the phone and put it back to her pocket, never wat to speak with such a guy ever again. But, suddenly she remember that the guy who just helped her before using same uniform with shin hye, so she going out from the café planning to ask the guy to give the phone back to shin hye. But unfortunately, the boy is no where to be found. 

Just after she get back to the café, the manager waiting for her with the unpleasant expression over her beautiful face.

“Okay, since you’re making such a mess. So, it’s your shift to serving all guest at this afternoon party.. you got it?”

Seulbi nodding her head and exhaled a long sigh after the manager leave her. 


I think you all must be bored reading my apologize, but i will never bored asking your forgiveness when i can't keep maintenance to update this ff regularly.. And since this two weeks is the time for Mid term in my college, maybe i won't updating at that moment.. But, i will manage to get a free time to continuing this story. 

And give your opinion what will happen later with yong-shin relationship? How about seul bi ? Why i put her back to the story line again? And seung ho, do you think he will keep silent without doing anything after can't reaching shin hye after many days?

Comments and upvotes please ^^~

Please be understanding with my poor english?? ^^~ It's not my daily language afterall..

Stay helthy and have a nice day ^^~ DeSky21