What is Happen Last Night

My Lovely Sister

The sun light breeze through the window, the sound of someone shifted the draw curtain also filling the girls room. And this sudden heat startled shin hye, the own of the room who just forcely wake up  due  the  noise  of  middle  age  woman  bickering that is not than other her mother.    

Oh my, oh my… this girl.. so immature, this grown up girl”  eomma put the food down on the table beside shin hye’s bed. “Wake up, you silly girl”

Shin hye slowly get up from her lying spot to sit on the bad.  The impact of alcohol  still  make shin hye feel dizzy so she just rubbing her aching head while reducing her conscious.

How can you the only girl in this house coming home late with drunk state… Have I ever teach you to behave like this? Aigooo…”  eomma fold her arms  in front of her chest.

I’m sorry, eomma..”

“Not knowing the danger in this world, you get out from house with yourself.  Aigooo!! Good that your brother who was found you and carried you home… What do you think would happen if the other bad guy found you ?”

“Brother? Is the brother that you referring just now is yong hwa?” she ask with her half conscious state.

“Of course. Do you think you’ve another brother than him?”

The moment shin hye  hugged  yong hwa while sobbed on his flat chest, antd the line that she said to him “Sarangahe yong hwa” suddenly pop out on her mind. And the conscious that she just gained before, already sober up now.  She widen her eyes and jump out from her bed quickly.

Ahh~Eottoke??” she  mess up her long hair with her own fingers.  “Andwe~ I’ve to leave quickly before I run into him…”

Shin hye quickly  run out from her room to the bathroom. She leave without caring her mother who is calling her to finish up  the  food and hot honey tea that she prepared before. 

Aisshh, this girls….” Eomma  just sigh looking at the untouched food.

 

After finished preparing all the stuff to her bag, shin hye who is dress  tidyly on her uniform peek out from her room to make sure if yong hwa already went to school which that their room turned out to be side by side on the 2nd floor in their house.

“I think he already went just then”  she finally feel relief and walk down hurriedly since she almost run late to school.

But the relief sigh she had before must be turn to be a deep shock when she open the gate. She get shocked for looking the guy who is calmly sit on his motorbike.

Kwenchannyaa?”  yong hwa ask with smile plestered on his handsome  face.

Ohh?!” she jolt “Ahh.. I’m late now.. then-” 

He observe her condition from head to toe “But, looking at your condition right now.. You seems alright.. I bet you already sober up from your drunk state”

Ooh?! Drunk ? I couldn’t have been…” she make an excuse, but actually she already remember all the thing that happen last night when she freshen up before.

Yong hwa just staring at her which make shin hye feel more  nervous.

or was I ?” she finally admit.        

Yong hwa tear up his stare from her, and  just sigh pretending like having a hard day “My back was hurting so much, I had to put on 3 hot patches..”

EEH?!!!”

He lift up his 3 finger to her face “3 patches.. Ahh.. It’s just what I get after carried you to your room”  he rubbing his back with smirk on his lips.

Uhmm.. Mianhae” she bow down her head facing the ground. She feel guilty to make him pain and also she is too ashamed to look straight to his eyes that can make her heart beating rapidly.

Yong hwa smile looking at her cute side, actually her natural gesture and act that really make his heart fluttering  whenever she  just around him.

No need.. I’ve got to go now” he start his motor engine but still not move, like waiting something. But still, nothing move shin hye do.

 “Kyaa! Didn’t you say you’re late? So why are you still stand on there?”  he added

Shin hye immediately lift up her head “Oh?!” she dumbfoundly ask

Aiisshh… okay then, I  just will leave you in here”

“Eeh?” she still clueless

“Okay then, bye~” he pretending like want to gas up.

No.. no.. okay.. I get in”  she finally understand with his undirect meaning. So then, she get to backseat, and yong hwa smile ear to ear when she agree to go together.

Okay, then, hold on me tightly” yong hwa take shin hye hands to link into his waist which shin hye obeying do sincerely almost she like it, even her heart already beating fast and she can sure yong hwa will notice  it if she back hug him now.

 

At  the School

Thank’s to yong hwa, shin hye not running late for her class. But, her luck not stay for long since so many girls surrounding her seat whenever she just put her on seat. These girls asking so many question which make shin hye dizzy hearing all their buzzing. They turnly want to know how close their relationship now, till she and yong hwa can go to school together. They just a little bit shock when see yong hwa drop shin hye in front of the school gate for the first time ever.

And not want they know about their actually relation, shin hye just tell them that she just feel alittle bit sick which is not fully lie since she still have slight fever due the state she just got last night. She lie and tell them that their parents ask yong hwa to take care of her and pick her to school together, which turned out to be good excuse since almost all of them believe it, except her own best friends Go Ara.

Actually, Go Ara already feel some fishy about their relationship. As a girls, she can differentiate how a dongsaeng-noona way to look each other between a two lovers way to look each others. She just feel that yongshin relation just like how a lovers look to each others. The way yong hwa sweetly talk to her for many times and how the look his eyes and expression made when he look to shin hye is so more different when she look to other girls even eun hye who is she believe is his one girl he likes is soo much different. And this morning scandals make stronger her belief that yongshin is not only a dongsaeng-noona relationship.

Go Ara just can’t believe that the ever bad guy yong hwa who is alternated girlfriends for many times and even the girls is same school with him, he never pick them up to school nor to get long with them in school, want to pick his only one not-related blood sister. She feel weird since yong hwa always hurting and playing the every girls he date, but he want to do such a thing to shin hye.

And want to interrogate shin hye, Go Ara try to use this scandal to ask her true relationship. But, before she can ask her, the teacher already in and start the lesson. So, she just will ask her when the class over, face to face with her.

 

 Just after the lunch hit the time, Go Ara hurriedly drag shin hye to the rooftop. She deadly curious to know the truth.

Kya!! What’s wrong with you?!”  shin hye release from go ara’s grip the moment they get to the rooftop. “why you-” her scold get cut by the weird go ara

Spill out these all truth…”

what truth you’re mean?”  she narrow her eyebrow. She confuse looking at the change  mood of Go Ara who can never left her meal moreover her lunch, drag her to the rooftop at lunch time and pushing her to tell something she even doesn’t know what is it.

Just tell me!” she half shout and it successfully frightening shin hye.

Kya~ Ara-ah.. Ndo wae geurae?” even she want to scold her for what she have done, but looking at the angry face go ara made, shin hye chilled on her spot

Why don’t you just be honest with me? Do you ever think me as your bestfriend?” she ask with her unusual tone, it’s sound like angry yet disappointing tone.

Ara-ah.. what-?” again shin hye words get cut by her almost shouting voice.

Do you want me to look like a fool? First, you don’t tell me he is your brother and now you hide the truth about your truly relationship.. Yet you know that I like him like a fangirling over her idol.. So why you just-”

“ara-ah what do you mean? I don-”

“Shut up.. just listen what I’m going to say”  she command which make shin hye freeze on her spot “Aren’t you trust me as your closefriend? But why you always hide something from me? Moreover the thing that can make me look like a fool..” she inhale and then slowly sit on the chair that still arranged tidily on the edge of the rooftop.

Why shin ye-ah?” she already pull down her voice and it’s only left the disappointing tone.

what do you mean, ara-ah.. I’m still clueless for what you’ve said..”  shin hye also joining her sit on the chair.

Why you don’t tell me if you’re on relationship with your own brother?’

It’s surely shocking shin hye, she just can’t have an idea how can she know about something that only she and yong hwa know. “how-”

“How can I know it? Well, I can see it for the way you’re loking to each other…” she answer like can read her mind  “So, it’s true that you two are fallen in love to each other? Is he just now your boyfriend rather than brother?”

that’s…” shin hye just feel like her tongue has been entangled, she can’t even know how to answer nor to look at ara’s face. And like after a minute, no one words coming from . So, the other person answering her.

Yes, I‘m her boyfriend and she is my girlfriend” said someone from their back. He just suddenly standing up and walk to their direction.

AHHH!! OH MY GOD!!!” the two girls scream, surely startled by his sudden appearance which actually he is already been there before the two girls get in the rooftop.

He just doesn’t feel want to eat since he only want to have his own good time.  So, yong hwa just lay down on the heap of chair on the rooftop.  But, when he  just relax enjoying the breeze, Go Ara coming disturbing him. At first, he want to scold her, just when he hear shin hye’s voice he stop his plan and just want to eavesdropping their conversation. And he’s truly enjoying to hear their conversation talking about him and shin hye until he can’t hold back himself when shin hye seems doesn’t have courage to tell Go Ara’s the truth.

Yong hwa?!” shin hye just stand on her feet without knowing what to do. She just truly doesn’t expect if he was eavesdropping their two conversation.  And it’s totally ashamed that he know that they’re  talking about him for the time.

So,because you already know the truth.. And now, I want my best time with my girlfriend” he suddenly pull shin hye body close to him with his arms lingering to her slim waist.

Go Ara smile looking at the two lovers, she just more than happy looking at her happy bestfriends who seems now found her happiness. Even before she angry with her, but to be the support best friends for shin hye, she   willingly to give them time together “Arasseo, take your time…”

Ani.. Ara-ah is not like what you’ve think..” shin hye nervously want to make excuse because she is too shy being close to yong hwa until she can’t hide her own blush face like a red cherry tomato. But the signaling that yong hwa send to ara is pretty got by her, so she just excuse herself.

Don’t worry, I’ll not tell  anybody about it.. You can keep my words.. Bye~” she wave  to them and hurriedly close the door behind her so shin hye will not catch her up.

 

After go ara can’t get into their sight again,  the two still silent for a moment. And it make shin hye feel more nervous. So she just think to get away and make an excuse that she need to have her meal.

Uhmm.. I just-” she try to release herself from his embrace but so much strong she try, more tight yong hwa holding her body. “yong hwa-”

No, you can’t go and leave me alone in this place”

But-“

No but, and let’s sit there” he pointing to the place where he lay down before. That is the heap of many chair which he arrange to be like a long chair, and in front of that, there’s the table which look like a dinningtable since he arrange it side by side.    

But, I need my meal. I didn’t even have my breakfast before. So, I’m-”  after a long hard work, she manage to release her self and she step backwards behind him.

Don’t worry about meal.. I’ll get someone to take it” he pull back her wrist and drag her to sit on the chair side by side with him.

But-”

“Shh..”  he put his index finger to her lips and it sucessfuly shutting shin hye “why you always saying but.. No excuse for you today..” then he put down his finger which he need to grab his phone “Let me call minhyuk to ask him to get our food”

But-”

“Aisshh.. No more but or I’ll kiss you to shut your mouth, do you want to try it?”

Shin hye immediately cover her lips. She just doing it subconsciously since she still not used to have skinship with yong hwa. And yong hwa just chuckle looking at her childishness.

And after a few minutes yong hwa call minhyuk, he finally coming out while holding 2 plates of meal yong hwa ask. But  just when he put the food down on the table, coming jungshin who is following up behind. He is also bringing 2 plates of meal which is look like his and min hyuk.

Here~ your meal eonnie” min hyuk push the plate softly in front of shin hye

uhhmm~ Gomawoeyo minhyuk” shin hye answer and just then she turn to the door to find jung shin standing  not so far from them.

Oh, jungshin you’re also here..” shin hye smile warmly to him which jung shin answer while nodding and smile conveniently to her.

Yong hwa turning to his side and find jung shin smiling to his sister girlfriend, he feel annoy look at that. So the jealousy already wake up on his soul “Kya!! Why are you bring 2 more meals also? Don’t tell me  that you want have meal here also?!” yong hwa said looking angry with jungshin sudden appearance.

Smart of you” jungshin just smile answering him and pull other chair to sit straightly infront of shin hye

Hell NO!! You can’t !! Hurry get out from my sight now!” yong hwa command

Aisshhh, yong hwa-ah let us join you two, since i also want to eat with shin hye eonnie…” min hyuk answer while staring to shin hye.

That’s right.. Why don’t you inform me if you’re eating with shin hye?! Good I run into min hyuk so I can join you too”  neither to scare with yong hwa glare, jung shin answering him more annoyingly to yong hwa.

“KYAAA!!!” yong hwa yell to them and immediately standing up,  yet jung shin and min hyuk only looking at him with surprise look.

Shin hye also shock looking at his sudden temper, but then, she calming yong hwa while holding his arms and softly pulling yong hwa back to his seat. “Don’t be angry yong, just let them be, okay” she said softly while caressing his hand which it under the table, so the two boys can’t see it.

Yong hwa staring at her warmly stare that look beautiful with sweet smile curved up on her lips. And this method shockingly the two boys since yong hwa magically calm down and nodding, give his best smile to shin hye.

 “Woahh~ Eonnie you’re superb…” min hyuk  awing with two thumbs up to her.

 “It’s truly the first time we’ve ever seen him calming down only a few seconds.. Usually, no one ever can stop his anger before he calm down by himself” jung shin adding and he just get another scary glare from yong hwa.

Just eat your food, before my hand eat your face”  yong hwa warn and get the full spoon of meal to his mouth. He munching the food with glare never left to the two boys. And jungshin, min hyuk only can eat their food silently.

Yahh~ Yonghwa-ah” shin hye smiling looking at the childish boys.

Oh, eonnie.. Last night I searched for you after the performance.. But, I couldn’t reach you cause you already left the café. Is something bad happened ?” min hyuk question make shin hye stop her eating. She is truly nervous for his sudden topic he bring out. And the mischievous yong hwa only grin like an idiot for remembering something happen last night.

 

FLASHBACK

After founding shinhye outside the café and with the bad condition she had, yong hwa couldn’t restrain himself and just punched the guy face who touching her which the reality is he helped her up. He took shin hye to his embrace and want to scold him, but then shin hye moving on his embrace.

Yong hwa slowly parting their body and caressed shin hye face which already wet with her tears “Kwenchana? Why are you being like this? You scared me,you know?” he said worriedly “I’m searching for you after I finished singing, why are you always make me freaking out every time..” he wiped the tears on shin hye eyes by his finger

But, supposed to stop cry, the tears on her eyes flew out nonstop without control and then she hugged yong hwa tightly without hesitate “Mianhe yong.. Mianhae..”

Even he shocked with her sudden move, but he gently wrapped his hand to shin hye thin body “huushh.. Why you’ve to apologize, it must me to do it.. I’m sorry if I scaring you.. So stop crying”

Mianhae.. Cheongmal mianhae.. I’m truly sorry to lying to you about my feeling..Cause from the start I just think it as impossible thing.. But i realize it now, I know it that from before until now.. that I’m so deeply in love with you.. Sarangahe yong.. Saranghae…” shinhye said which shocking yong hwa. 

Shin hye” the only words that can came out from his lips.

Felt that it’s the time they excuse themselves, jong hyun interrupted the couple “uhmm, yong hwa-ssi, I think I should go home now”  jong hyun said and signaled seul bi to went out with him.

Annyeong eonnie” seul bi followed her brother and they got to their car to went home.

When seul bi facing him, yong hwa felt that he’s ever seen her before. But, due the darkness he can’t saw her clearly. Yet he surely knew, this is not the first time he met her. He can sense the familiar of the way she talk  and the way she look.

Maybe it’s just my imagination” he mumbles. Then his thought back to shin hye who still helding his waist tightly. “Shinnie~” he lift up her chin so she could facing him.

Uhmm..” shin hye nodded without left his lovely stare.

I LOVE YOU TOO” he smiled and then pressed his lips on shin hye.

The sudden closeness made shin hye shocked and froze on her spot with eyes widely open still not real sure what is going happen. But, the sweetness yong hwa gave for her, made her melting on his kiss straightly. So, she shutting her eyes and followed the move of yong hwa’s lips. She is also wrapped her arms to his neck made their body close enough that make yong hwa smirk.

Felt the heat they’ve now, yong ha seems drown on his happiness till he didn’t want to leave her like honey lips. So, he sneaked his hand to her neck, deepen the kiss and also nibbling to her lower lips asking her to open .

The powerfull effect of alcohol and his drunk kiss made shin hye lost her mind till she willingly let yong hwa tongue explored her wet caverns. She parted her lips welcoming him and when his tongue met her, shin hye shivering with the new sensation she’d ever felt. It such a pleasure feeling made some butterflies flying on her stomach.

Yong hwa her tongue demanding her as him and he did winning the battle without giving shin hye time to defeat him. He led shin hye getting her up mind till made her feel her head on the cloud.

Feel like forever, finally yong hwa left her lips since the air breath they need to get. But before shin hye could peace her breath, yong hwa kiss her once more again and finished it with gave the last peck on her lips. He just felt so much addicted to her lips from the moment he taste her lips on their first kiss. He clearly can remember how sweet her scent and how soft her lips when he pressed him to hers.

You know what shin hye-ah.. Your lips is like heaven for me.. Your kiss is like drug to me till I’m drunk on your sweetness” yon hwa said still lingering his hands to her waist.

Shin hye blush upon his statement even she is not on her fully conscious, her heart still can felt the all things and notice so many things happenned. And right now, she felt so much shy after the hot moment they’ve just then. “What you’re saying..” she shyly hit his chest and release herself from his embrace. Then she move backwards and try to walk but only on the first step, she tripped up with her own legs. Fortunately yong hwa catch her in the perfect times. So, her already dirty face wouln’t met the ground for twice.

Aigoo~ You’re surely drunk now huh?!” he and then the untied shoelace on shin hye’s sneakers got his attention.

So, that’s the reason why you made your face becoming like this” he then kneeldown to her feet.

Yong, what are you doing?” shin hye ask with her almost lost conscious. With innocent stare to him.

Yong hwa tied up her shoelace patiently and after he finish it, he look up to her. “To make you comfortable and not hurting yourself anymore” he smiled

Uhmm.. Goma-“ before she could finish her words, shin hye suddenly collapsed, just the moment yong hwa  standing up  in front of her. So, yong hwa hurriedly caught her.

Okay, it’s time to go home then…”  yong hwa piggyback ride her to home. And withour their notice there’s a girl who was grabbing a phone with some photo she just got in it.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“uhmm, it’s just nothing.. I’ve the very urgent thing” shin hye nervously answer.

Uhmm.. Geurae?” min hyuk ask still not satisfied with her answer.

Rather than bad things, she got the best thing.. Right shin hye?” yong hwa grin looking at the blushing shin hye.

 “Kyaa…” she bowing her head to hide her pinky cheeks, but it’s too late since jung shin and min hyuk clearly see her red tomato face before.

And what is it shin hye?” jung shin ask her but she just shake her head as the answer. So, he ask the guy beside her “So, you know what’s going on last night, yong?”

Sure.. I know the detail”

So what is it?” min hyuk curiosity already on the top of him.

Hmmmm..” yong hwa pretending like thinking, it surely make shin hye nervous whether he will speak up the truth or tell the lying story, so she just looking at him begging him not to tell them.

Can get the signal shin hye send for him, yong hwa smile and then ask the boys to move closer to him like he will whispering to them.

And it is.. Secret” he answer

Jung shin and min hyuk give the disappointing look to him. They just think that yong hwa will answer them seriously but then, he just playing with them.

aisshh.. You’re so.. Aigoo~” jung shin move back and shaking his head

Aisshh.. Mwoya yong??!!” min hyuk annoyingly said.


Finally, I can manage to update this FF.. So, what do you think guys? I already adding up the new characters who will leading the story to yong’s problem.. Have you got what hint is that?

If no, I will give some hint.. You know the lee seul bi name on Kdrama HIGH SCHOOL LOVE ON? Who is playing the lead female on that drama? If you know, you can guess who is she on my FF.a

Please leave the comment on my stories guys.. The upvotes more appreciate then.. Stay healthy and have a nice day DeSky21