A house-keeper ??

My Lovely Sister

Anneyeong Yeorobun.. Long time not update,, Sorry for it..

Then enjoy reading


"Baaammm" the car hit the lamp road.

"Oh no, am i still alive." she open her eyes. "Oh, no" she shock when look the car was broken. "am i make them dead ? are they alright?" she come closer to the car. 

Yoo seung ho get out from the car and check his car "Aigoo.. Oh no, my car" he get upset.

Shin hye come near to him.. "Uhmm.. So-sorry" she apologize to seung ho.

"Paarr" seung ho turn around to face shin hye and slap her face. "A sorry isn't enough look at my damaged car! Do you even know how much money i spent for it ? i'd murder you" he shout to shin hye who still shock and hold her red cheek. 

"I'm sorry, but it too much" she said with teary eyes.

"Too much? Have you thought about my car?" he said angrily "Great, early in the morning i'd meet with homeless poor  that destroyed every thing" 

shin hye get upset when hear what seung hoo call her. "Mwo ? I'm not a homeless and poor " 

"Yeah, you are. Can you even imagine the price of claim damages?" he smirk

"Just said it. i'll pay full" shin hye challenge him

"$10000 pay it now" he said calmly

"No way, you must lying. " she said nervously 

"Oh, wait ! Maybe you can give me $15000 " he reply her and make shin hye shock. "Why ? too expensive for the poor people like you? i know it by your peasant school uniform" he said while holding her uniform. 

"Sorry, but i'm not peasant. and for the money i'll pay you later. For now i don't have it. Can you give me a chance ?" she realese his hand. 

"hmm.. no, just pay it now.. if not, let me see your parents" he get shin hye

"My parents ? Now way, i'll get killed by mom if she know about it.No..no..no..". she thought. "Uhmm.. I think it's not a good way.. Please, give me another choice" she beg him. 

"No.. Let your parents know about it is the best choice" he said and try to hold shin hye's hand

"No..No..No.. Don't go to my house.. Okay, i'll get job to pay it's all. But please, not let my mom know about it" she release her hand and hug the lamp road.

"hahaha.. this girl is too funny. How come she not feel ashamed of hug the lamp" seung ho thought and smile widely that caught by shin hye. 

"What make you smile ?" she ask confusely

"Ohh.. ahh" he reply and immediately pretending to mocking her. "You'll get job or something ? what kind of job are you talking about ?" he laughing her. "Don't tell me you will be a tailor or mistress or  ?" he said calmly and still hold his laugh

Shin hye get angry just now. She really can't imagine if the good looking boy like seung ho will said something like that and have the bad attitude too. "How dare you to think that i'll do that job ? I'm not a kind of girl like that !" she shout to him.

"Okay, i know.. i know.. Just then i think that there nothing place will want a beggar as their worker" he appoint her.

"A beggar ? Are you kidding me ?" she shout to him. But she feel afraid when seung ho glare to her because she shout too loud to his ear. 

"Okay, then we have no choice but go to your house" he hold her hand tightly


 

"Wahh.. No.. I beg you.. I'll do whatever you want me to do. But please never go to my house" she start to hold the lamp road again.

"You should have been that way from the first, you filthy peasent" he smirk and hold his laugh. "Now i look at you,you look quite strong." he said while staring to her.

"What is he talking about?" she thought confusely

Then, Seung ho get his phone and start dialed the number. "Lien. you're fired. And never show up again" he said and then hang up the phone. 'Give me your phone" he command her

"Ehh.. Wae yo ?"

"Don't make me say it twice. i'm tired" he command her. Because shin hye afraid to him, then she give her phone. And seung ho start to dialed a number and call it. just then his phone ringing. Then, he give her phone back. "You don't have to pay the money. Just be my house-keeper for a year or so. And you have to do the maid  work." said seung ho 

"Eeh.. House keeper ?"she shock when hear that "But i can't do that.. I'm too young.. i have studies.. i have.." she start to refuse his appointment, but get cut by seung ho.

"There nothing but.. If you don't want to be house-keeper pay the money now." he fold his arm in front of  his chest.

"Ahh.. The money ?? or house-lady?? do i even have a choice" she thought hardly "Okay then i'll do the job" She receive his appointment. "I'll just take what i can do for now".she thought

Seung ho smile when hear that "Good. Then, whenever i call you, you must come straight to me and do whatever i tell you. And if you slack off or ignore me... I go straight to your house, get it ?" he glare to her.

"yes" she nodding. Then Seung ho leave her. "A house-keeper at this age.. I'm so dead" she thought. "Aishh.. it's all yong hwa's fault" she messed out her hair. "Oh.. cakkaman.. What time is it ?" she look at her watch.. "Ahh.. I'm so late" she immediately run.


Okay guys, then what will happen with shin hye when she get to school ? What will she do when seung ho call her ?? And what will happen next with the noona-dongsaeng relationship ?? Just stay tune.. And for the next chapter i'll take many characters again.. 

Then i want to give big Thanks too all my readers and subsribers.. I'll wait for your comment.. :)))