Revelation?! The truth finally back to it's home

My Lovely Sister

After yonghwa and his friends cleaned up all picture about shinhye in the web, they were heading back to the class. But, since yonghwa worried about shinhye condition, he went to search her by himself. He searched to all room at school, her class, infirmary room, canteen, rooftop, and he even asked some girls to help him searching shinhye at woman restroom since he forbid to enter the toilet. But, the result was shinhye is nowhere to be found.     

“Aisshh, where are you shinnie?” yonghwa sigh for soo many time. He just wondering around the school hoping that he’ll bump with shinhye when suddenly he hear the unexpected fact. 

“Now, that thick-skinned shinhye wil never show her face around here anymore” heard a girl giggling while talking about shinhye. 

“Of course! Her pride is not that though.. she deserved that after stealing yonghwa from us!”

“Yeah!! That’s true.. Haa..haha…”

The three girls laughing loudly feel that they already got the victory. But, it’s not long than a minute as yonghwa suddenly showing up with his unreadable expression. If someone can dead because of the stare, they surely must be gone because of his dead glare.

“You all girls surely are the bi***. It’s so scary that the girls can played so much scary now a day. How come you’re feeling happy after broken someone heart?”  he baled his fist tightly.

The the three girls widely open their eyes. Shock with his sudden appearance, they only can scream loudly. But, as one of girls finally back her sense, she yell to the others to run away. But, with their tiny body and energy, yonghwa quickly pull their hair from behind, so they will never get the chance to escape from his grab.

“Where do you think you’re going?!!!” he yell to them “Squad down, so I’ll left your hair, ARASSEO?!!”

The girls doing as he commanded and bowing their head to the ground still not have courageous to look him in the eyes since they know that he will only give the dead glare that make you will collapsed in no time. He also made them pull up their hand up to their head, some kind like a teacher give punishment to the problematic student.

“So, it was you guys? The people who spread the rumor and uploaded the photos on the web?” yonghwa grit his teeth try to calming down his nerves. If not because he want to hear their explanation, they must be already beaten up by him. But, as silence fill the air for the answer of his question, yonghwa suddenly kick the wall that behind the girls, making them timidly looking up at his stare.

 “Are you trying to challenge my limit?? OOOHHH!!! ARE YOUUU??!!!” he kick the wall once again.  

“I-it was not u-us wh-who did it” stutteringly one of the girl finally dare to speak up. She isn’t that brave enough to being killed by yonghwa.

“Kyyaa…” the others try to stop her, but as yonghwa suddenly yelling to her to shut , the girl let her to blurt the information.

As yonghwa hearing her speak up, his expression suddenely become dark. His eyes shot out as the red one. Mouth close tightly as he gritted his teeth forcefully. All anger in his body finally controlled his emotion. And without wasting many times he quickly run to his own class.  

 

The moment he get in to the class, he hurriedly go to eun hye’s seat and all out of sudden he kick her table which make the class full of shock and gasp.

“Yoon Eunhye, So, it’s you right?!!” he surely scaring her out. “Since when did you know? How did you know?” he deeply stare to eunhye’s eyes with his scary cold glare. “But.. ah?!… Yeah… I don’t even need to know that” he suddenly pulling her up by holding her collar “Because you’ll die by my hand!!!” 

“Yong!! What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy?” minhyuk who is there since yonghwa coming in to the class hold his hand. 

“What do you think you’re doing with a girl yong!!” jungshin who also there stopping him by holding his waist and release yonghwa’s grip in eunhye’s collar.

“GET OUT OF MY WAY!! DON’T HOLD ME BACK!!!!” yonghwa try to grab her collar again.

With a bit brave, eunhye’s stare back to yonghwa and standing up “I made your secret public. Is there any problem with letting everybody know?”  she sound challenging and so annoying.

Finally yonghwa relax and release himself from jungshin and minhyuk “Mwo?! Tchh..” he chuckle can’t believe that he already being fooled for so many times by eunhye. He just can’t believe that she’s actually a wild fox behind her cute bunny face “Why would you do this?” he ask, so confuse with her sudden revealed attitude.

Eunhye only can part her lips without any word coming out from . 

“Kya!!! I asked you to answer me!!”  all of sudden he grab one chair and try to throw it at eunhye but because of the screaming from other student, he cancelling it and put it back while sighing. He takes a deep breath before he say something that truly make eunhye shock “After these year, I thought you as my friend as you’re different from other girls who only want to fulfill their greedy. But, looking at you now, I pull back that word. And starting from now, we’re no longer friends anymore. Don’t ever forget this”

And just after that, he left the scene.

“Yong! Yonghwa!!” 

“Kyaa!! Where are you going now?!!!”

Minhyuk and jungshin trying to call him, but only ignored by yonghwa who hurriedly going out and continue searching shinhye.

 

Skip to the time when school is already over

“Oh?! The photos of shinhye is already cleaned up. There’s nothing left on the web.. Look!! ” Go Ara happily offering her phone to shi yoon who is walking back home side by side with her. “Huuffftt… Finally, shinhye has nothing to be sad anymore” she sigh feel a little bit more relieve.

“Ahh.. It’s true.. But, who is doing it? Is the news already came to our principal, so that’s why he had someone cleaned up these all?” shi yoon give back her phone.

“What kind of photos of shinhye that made her sad?” suddenly someone joining their conversation. The guy who is leaning his body at the school gate. He also give them the confuse stare.

“Oh?! Seungho-ssi” Go Ara shock “What are you doing here?”

“I’m searching for my sweetheart, she isn’t answer my call until someone whose voice likes a little girl answer it and said that her phone had felt” he explain “But, wait you’re not even answer my question.. What kind of photos you’re talking about?”

With the speed like a flash, shi yoon grab seungho collar “The photos when you kissing her at the park. Is this also your plan by uploading that at the web? Are you that desperate of her?! OOH!!” he yelling to him.

“Where do you think you’re holding boy!!” then, seungho harshly release his grab. “And for your information, I never want my sweetheart in such of complicated situation. Moreover, I never kissed her at the park before. What made you think I’m the one who made her sad?”

“So, it’s not you??!” shi yoon ask meanwhile go ara only can keep closed without giving any sound, she already know the boy in the photo. But, he just can’t tell the truth even it’s to shi yoon who still misunderstanding the situation.

“Yes. It’s not me. And why are you asking me that? Is it related with the photo you’re talking about?” seungho ask him back.

“Umm.. sorry seungho-ssi. We need to go now. And if you’re searching her, she isn’t in here. She already went home at this morning. Then..” after telling him the truth, she grab shi yoon arm dragging him out from the school. But, before they’re even make any step, seungho grab go ara hand.

“Wait.. Why did she go home since morning? Is she sick or somewhat? But, a moment before, I had called shinhye’s parents and said that she is not coming back home yet.. Do you have an idea where is she?” he ask worriedly.

“You called her parents?!” go ara and shiyoon ask at the same time with the shock expression.

“Really?!”  go ara ask again to be sure.

Seungho just nod his head “Well, yeah.. But, it’s not the point. You do know where she probably go or not?” 

“We have no idea. She always likes that, disappear from everyone when feel sad or upset” go ara answer.

“But-”

Just before seungho bursting out all his anger, heard someone calling them from behind his back. And when she approaches them, it turned out to be a girl with her uniform from the café near the school. 

“Excuse me.. Are you from this school?” the girl whose nametag written ‘seulbi’ ask “Do you even know someone whose name is shinhye?” she pulling out something from her pocket “I just want to return her phone. It’s left at the halte bus this morning” she trying to give the phone to go ara just before seungho suddenly snatch it from her hand.

“So, it’s you who answered the phone call before? Are you a thief? You steal it from her right?!” seungho suddenly lift up seulbi hand while glaring at her.

The schock seulbi hurriedly release his grip “Ahh-Wae geuraesee-yo? I’m not a thief. Couldn’t you hear me before? I found it when she felt it at the halte bus! Are you a deaf ahjussi?!”

“Ahjussi?! Woah!! Are you mocking me? How come you cannot differentiate between a handsome charming boy with an ahjussi?!”

“Aishhh.. Nappeun ahjussi!” she kick seungho leg and get the phone back making seungho only can groan and pratfall “You’re not even wearing the same uniform with shinhye eonnie! Hufftt!” she glare to him “Ah- here.. please give it to her eonnie” seulbi give the phone to go ara.

“Ah..nee.. gomawo. But, do you know where she probably go? Did you hear something or remembering she mention about somewhere before?”

“Umm.. I don’t think so.. But, from her expression she looked troubled, sad, and exhausted.. Is there something happen with her?”

“Ah- it’s nothing”

“Well, how do you even know shinhye? You know her?” this time shi yoon in with the girls conversation.

“Actually I’m not really knew her. But, this morning is not our first meeting, I met her before in the park at one night. But, I doubt it if she remember me. Because that time, she is on drunk state” she explain. 

“At the park?!” shi yoon scream.

“Well, yeah. She is also with a guy before. Maybe her boyfriend or-” just before seulbi can finish the stories, her phone start ringing and when she look at the caller id, she immediately answer it “Nde.. sajang-nim I’ll be right back.. Nde.. I’m sorry” she hang up and quickly take a leave. “Sorry, I have to go now.. Thank you” she bow.

“Uh-” shi yoon try to stop her but too late because she already running to the café “I think she do know who is the guy at the pictures. The guy she looked must be him. Right ara-ah?”

“Umm.. I’m not really sure” she just smile bitterly, alittle bit anxious about her almost finish revelation. She just hoping that they will not going to meet her any other time later. Or it’s going to make any other trouble.

“Auucchh.. That’s girl is seriously” seungho standing up “Give me that phone!” he get the phone from go ara hand “I’m going to give it to her” 

“Kyaa!!!” Go ara try to get back the phone but seungho suddenly get into his car and leave she with shi yoon stunned with his weird behavior.

“I actually have no idea, how come shinhye get a boyfriend like him! Aiisshh!!” shi yoon cursing while go ara just left out the long sigh.

 

At shinhye’s house

At late afternoon, shinhye finally back home. She just finished her visit to the beach and talked for a while in there feel like she talked to her own father. Due her complicated emotion and thought, she never realized about her phone being lost after her mother scold her for not give information that she will be this late. So, after she freshening up herself, she called go ara via video call using her laptop.

“Oh! Shinhye-ah.. Are you already back home? Where have you been? I’m so worried about you, you know?!” the moment go ara answer the call she nagging the girl but the tears clearly visible being noticed by shinhye.

“Mianhae.. I’m just calming my mind. And yes, I’m already at home”

“Ahh right, before there’s a girl gave me your phone. She said you left it at the halte bus. If I’m not mistaken, her name is seulbi. You know her?” 

“Seulbi?”

“Uhmm.. and also-” just like that, go ara tell everything that happened at the school gate, about stories that seulbi told, how the chaos that happen in the school when yonghwa finally know that eunhye the one who is spread the photos and the rumour, even about seungho that take her phone also isn’t forget slipping out from .

“Yonghwa did what?”

“Yeah. He almost punched eunhye, the other kids said that he grabbed eunhye’s by collar and almost hit her with the chair. If not because his friends stopped him, he must be get into big trouble. He is look scary when he is mad. They said that his eyes shot as the red one.”

“Ah, geurae?” she ask softly still not sure about the relation she had with yonghwa. After hearing the stories from go ara, she feel a little bit ease if yonghwa finally realize about euhye real mask. But, when remembering that scene when she asked the break up, she is gloomy again.

“Kwenchana chingu-ah?” go ara voice snapped shinhye back to reality. 

“Umm.. Don’t worry, I’m fine” she assuring her with the smile that lift up at her face. 

“Oh, right.. I almost forget. You better look up at the school website and call seungho to get your phone back. I’m off now.. Bye~” Go ara suddenly offline make shinhye confuse, left her without chance to ask about the news. 

“The school website?What’s going on? New photos?” shinhye nervously try to open the website and log in “Oh GOD, I’m so scared!!” after she finally get through her id, she take a deep breath. “Okay, let’s see. What is that wild fox had done this time?” 

Shinhye fearly looking at the website and when she read up that the photos which eunhye’s upload erased, she startled. She never knew if the news would this fast turning down. But, the moment she read the next headline news, she gasped. 

“My beautiful Angel, please stop misunderstanding her” she murmur.

She slowly clicks the news. And there are so many photos about her. The photos when she helped one of the cleaning staff at the school, the moment when she gave a lost puppy some food, her sleeping photos at the bus, the photos where she arranged a bucket of flower from the school, and many other that makes shinhye choke up, overwhelming with the photos and the article that has been written by someone with id as ‘a fan of parkshinhye’. 

The article written as..

‘Those are the real pictures of her, the girl I love. I’ve been trying to protect her since a long time ago. Being unable to express my love, just can watch her day by day. Those was the photos before, had taken between her and her lover. Please, don’t misunderstand her, she’s my angel. She is the beauty inside outside Park Shin Hye’

Unable to hold her emotion anymore, the tears are flowing down her cheeks. As smile finally lift up at her lips, she called out one name. The name that she believes is the person behind the new articles.

“Yonghwa-ah…” she softly left out her sobbing. 

“Even though he didn’t write his name…. I know who this man is… There’s only one person who could love a foolish girl like me” she thought while wiping her tears.

~Knock..knock..~ “Shinhye-ah.. Can I come in?” there’s someone knocking at her door. Without telling who that is, shinhye can know if that is her step-father.

“Yes, come in dad..” she hurriedly close her laptop and let the old man sit beside her study table, meanwhile, she just sit at her bad.

“Umm.. I heard from your mother that you’re late coming back. Why? Have the extra class?” he is asking softly but when he looking at her face, he anxious "Are you okay? You look so pale? Are you feeling hurt somewhere?” he ask worriedly. Yeah, even they’re not that close, but as he likes the bubbly personalities of shinhye, he can’t stop himself for loving her as his own daughter.

“Yeah, I’m just out to do something. And I’m alright, just a little bit tired. By the way, do you have something to ask? Why you need to look me at my room?”

“Ahh, right. Before, seungho called me asking about you. He said you left your phone, so he got it for you.. How can you lost your phone?”

“Ah- it must be when I got in to the bus. It’s alright, I’ll get it back this night. I also need to do something with him”

“Tonight? Do you want me to bring you there?”

“Ah- Anieyo.. kwenchanayo.. I’ll go by myself” she politely refuse him.

“Umm.. okay then, I’ll go.. Don’t forget to eat your meal, sleep well. Don’t go out too long later, neh?”

“Ndee.. Gomawo dad~” she smile and the old man only can smile back while caressing her hair and left.

After the man close the door, shinhye hurriedly calling someone “That’s right, there’s one more person.. I’ll tell him today” she murmur before someone get the call, so she just ask the person to meet up.

 

At seungho’s appartment

“What’s wrong with you today? You just keep drinking without even a single word?” ask xiumin, seungho’s bestfirend who already accompanying him since he asked him this afternoon. But, as much he asked seungho what’s the matter that bothering him, he only get mumbling from him as the answer.

“She has never gone to the park with me, so who? Who is that guy?”

“Am I being punished because I made women cry? I’ll live differently if I know it will happen like this”

“Is it the feeling when someone you love doesn’t love you back as much as you do?”

“But, is that even possible for her?”

Seungho just keep mumbling nonstop without caring about xiumin who already feel pity looking at him. It’s actually the first time ever he looking at him this pity, exhausted, gloomy, and look like have no energy left anymore, his soul also like already out from his body. 

“What actually happen with you?” xiumin let the sigh. But, the moment he caught someone entering the room, he immediately standing up. 

 “Oh, shinhye-ssi?”

“Ahh, ndee.. I’m sorry for disturbing, but I need to talk to seungho. If you don’t mind?” shinhye ask as she come closer to the table where seungho and xiumin sat.

“Ahh, it’s okay..  Have you time. I’ll go home now.. Bye shinhye-ssi” he bow to her “I left now bro!!” he slightly punch seungho body that make him lift up his face and meet shinhye’s staring. 

“Oh?! My sweetheart is here!” seungho smile “Bye, xiumin-ah!” he wave and xiumin only look at him confuse before out from the room.

After xiumin left, shinhye sit beside seungho but with her unusual expression that never been seen by seungho before. So, that’s why the atmosphere at the room feel dry and a little bit awkward, no body dare to speak even a word. 

“Ahh, shinhye-ah, do you want to eat something? Or drink? I’ll call my bodyguard, so, you just wait here, okay?” seung ho the first one breaking the suffocating situation and ready to leave before shinhye suddenly stopping him.

“Wait.. seungho-ssi, I have something to say” shinhye say with the serious tone.

“Seungho-ssi? Why are you being formal with your own boyfriend sweetheart? Why don’t you just call me darling, or oppa, or hon-”

“Let’s break up.. And stop coming around my life anymore” shinhye cut seungho word. And it seriuously guarding off seungho sense. He finally conscious from his a bit drunk state. 

“What are yo-”

“Thank you for loving such a foolish girl like me this all time. But, I think it’s time to stop. I’m sorry for ending our relationship like this” shinhye say apologetically, have no guts to look up at seungho stare.

“Pfft. Buahaahahahaha”  after a long moment of silent, all of sudden, seungho burst out laughing startled shinhye who look confuse with the whole situation. “You..? A country girl like you? You dare to kick yoo seung ho?!” 

“I.. I understand how you feel, but this is the best for us..”

“You have someone else, right?” just before shinhye finish her stuttering explanation, seungho’s question make her jolting at her seat. “It’s the guy that you kissed at park, right?” the next question surely make shinhye shock.

“You.. How do you..?”

“Well, I heard that there’s a rumour that spread around your school about the photos of you kissed a guy at the park on your school website.. So, who is he? What page is it? I wanna know who that f**king guy is” he say with so much anger.

"But, since there’s no one know about this guy, so just let it passed and pretend that it was me. And you must stop you relation with him. So, after that, all things will calm. And everything will be back like before” he say while gritted his teeth. Yeah, even it hurt knowing her kissed with someone else, but, it’s much better than breaking up idea. 

“No.. I can’t do that.. in my heart, in my mind, he’s the only one.. the only one that I love.. So, we need to cut this all off. And I hope you’ll meet someone better than me and love her. Please, be happy” with that shinhye standing up and leaving seungho, she also get her phone that laying flatly at the table infont of her. But, without her knowning, seungho tightly grip a photos that just has been printed the moment he searched a photos at her gallery.

 

After shinhye left seungho’s apartment, she just took a walk to somewhere around. Her feeling just still not fine and she is not ready yet to meet yonghwa at house. Which she believes that yonghwa must be already at home waiting her. Her heart still not ready to facing him and the gloomy mood she has right now also not going to help her when she finaly meet him. So, she chooses to wonder around at this chill night getting fresh air to relaxing her mind.

She is taking step by step around until she get to the park that near her school. She also passing a café where is just across her school which look full with some people. She just thought that maybe there’s a party in there. Along the way, she just bowing her head down, not wanting to meet people stare that must be confuse and pity with her condition.

Well, who is not feel pity when looking at her gloomy, exhausted and tired face. She also only wears a thin clothes that barely cover her body at this cold weather. 

So, to avoid that all, see only focus to walk while looking down to the ground until she bumping to someone chest that has the manly fragrant which she surely know who is the owner since she lingering to be at his embrace while inhale that calming scent from his body.

“Where have you been this all day? Don’t you know that I had searched you like a crazy, this whole day?” the guy say and the recognize fragrant also voice make shinhye lift up her face, founding the gaze that full of concern and worried.

“Yonghwa” she softly calling his name. The tears slowly blurs her visible, pooling her eyes that will fall down wetting her cheeks in no time.

“Mianhae, shinnie-ah.. Cheongmal mianhae..” all of a sudden he embrace shinhye, he tightly hug her, pouring all the lingering and the feeling that he hold back these whole day. “I must listening to you first. And I also have to notice the unexpected changing behavior of yours before.. Mianhae.. It’s all is my fault.. I’m sorry to let you endure this pain alone, these days. I’m eally sorry shinnie-ah”

Can’t hold back her tears anymore, shinhye sobbing at yonghwa’s chest. Her arms also lifting up hugging his waist tightly. She just let herself falling down one time again, releasing all her emotion, pain, sadness, and suffocating feeling she had these days. 

“I love you shinnie-ah.. I love you so much” yonghwa kiss shinhye hair while softly caressing her back, soothing her to calm down.  

 

Like after forever, shinhye finally release herself from his hug. She cutely wiping her puffy eyes and already red nose. Even she looks like a mess, but, yonghwa still found it as an adorable thing. So he just chuckle and helping her wiping her tears.

“Aigoo~ Look at you know. You’re messing your ownself. I can see, if you really loves me, huh?” yonghwa purposely teasing her, try to make her relax. But, as the response of his lame joke, he got soft smack from shinhye at his arm.

“Tchhh.. Arasseo, arasseo.. Even when you’re crying you still look beautiful for me. Everything about you is beautiful and adorable. You do know it, right?” he kiss her nose and steal a peck on her lips that make shinhye blushing hard, make her cheeks more red than her redden eyes and nose. So she just hit his chest a little bit hard. And yonghwa only can laugh at her antics.

“Well, what I found this night at the public place?” just when shinhye and yonghwa having their sweet moment, there’s someone have to break it. Surely make the annoying moment. “So, you two finally being together, huh?” kim woo bin the guy who suddenly meet the couple, say it harshly with his palm being in at his pocket. His tuxedo pockets. Well, he just going out from the party of his sister at the café near the place where shinhye-yonghwa couple making up. 

“Stop with whatever you’re planning woo bin-ah” yonghwa hide shinhye behind his back.

“Augghh~ That’s again.. How many time I said to you to STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT?!”  All of sudden woobin emotion raisen up, he yelling to the couple and make shinhye a little bit scared with his temper.

“Aren’t you forget what the mistake you just made to me before? How dare you still calling me calmly like that? ARE YOU THAT BRAVE TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAMETHING AS WELL?!!”

“Stop it woo-” just before yonghwa can finish his word, there’s someone pulling shinhye from behind.

“Shinhye eonnie” call the girl who pulling her arm.

Can’t believe with what he is looking at, woobin pull out his palm from his pocket and softly calling the name of the girl he just staring at right now.

“Saeron-ah.. Kim saeron” woobin mumbling but still can heard by yonghwa who also shock when realize the familiar face he also look behind him.

But, as shinhye being confuse with the whole situation.. Come a guy who make her eyes open widely. Shock with his sudden appearance.

"So, it’s true that the guy you’re said before is your own brother, shinhye-ah?” seungho with his dark gloomy expression staring to the couple before him…


 

First of all, i ask your apologize for this late update my dear readers and subscribers. As many things happened in my life, i lost my focus at something that i really love and mad with everything that around me.. But, then, always there is family and friends can lead you back.. So, here i am doing fine with everything because.... 

"LOVE what you DO.. and DO what you LOVE"

The quotes that make me realize that there is not everything that can happen like what we want, so just be grateful for whatever GOD gave you.. Cause HIS plan is more beautiful than we imagined..

So, can you my dear readers and subscribers left the comment about this chapter.. Well, i do know if this chapter is the long one.. But, since i need to put the pieces puzzle together, so it came out to be like this.. So thank you for enjoying and have a nice day.. Don't forget to stay healthy~ DeSky21~

Well, please bear with many typos or bad grammar or wrong spelling that i made.. You do know, that i'm still in the middle of studying english :)))