Supposed to be

My Lovely Sister

Annyeong,,, Long time not greeting you all.. Sorry for this late update.. Nomu,nomu Mianhata.. 

It was because i've my final exam last day.. And it make me must concentrate my study and forget to update.. 

okay, Not to wasted more time,, here we go.. Another chapter


Suddenly....

The door open and come a guy follow with his friend while holding the cigarette

Shin hye get shock when she see him "Yong hwa-ah??"

Then Woobin take a glance to a guy that called by shin hye and a smirk curved up on his face when see these familiar face. "Oh, this world was so small.. Isn't it right, sekiya?" he said while walk over him and leave the rooftop.    

Yong hwa who was dumbfound freeze on his place, it make puzzled his friends. Because it's the first time seeing the pale yong hwa. For what they know, yong hwa is the bad guy ever and nothing can make his afraid. 

"Kya, yong hwa.. what's wrong with you ?" his friend ask while waving his hand in front of him. But yong hwa still in his blankly expression.

"You make us afraid, don't you know ? Hey, wake up!" his friend ask again, but yong hwa still dazed.

"Uhmm, Yong hwa are you okay ?" for now on, shin hye ask him cause she look that yong hwa already has teary eyes. 

"I need to go somewhere, don't follow me okay." he was already wake up from his daze and going down fastly. 

"Hey, wait Yong hwa" his friend shout and go down too.

"Eeh ?" shin hye shocked. "What's wrong with him ?"she thought and turn her body to look that the messy pantry. "Omo ?? Am i must clean this all ? Arghh,, Kyaa.......... Where is that guy going, just wait i'll do revenge to you " she shout. Then she start cleaning the all things by herself. 

15 minutes Later...

The bell is ringing.. It's time for the students have their breaktime.. Does too Shin Hye,

"Ouh,, Finally my back feel relax" Shin hye said while lend her back to the chair. 

"Hey..Where have you been, Shinnie ?" Go hara, her bestie approach her. "You skipped for two lesson already" she sit beside shin hye

"Ah, Hara-ah.. I came late and got punish to clean the pantry by Uhm Force" she said while pouting. "Thank's for Yong Hwa that has messy my life"she thought.

"Aigoo, poor you. Are you already order the food ?" she ask, because there's nothing food and drink on the table.

"Ahh, I forget.. I'm really tired to order the food, can you take it for me ?" she beg with her puppy eyes.

"Ouhh, stop being like that. You know that i can't refuse your request if you beg me like that, ok just wait. Ice American Latte and Burger, right ?" she stand up and going to have their food.

"You're the best, Hara-ah" she thank's her best friend. They already became friends from the start of senior high school. They meet on the library once day and when they know they have same habit (Looking at sky and river, behind the library. Because there's a beautiful view, that can seen from the back of library. And it's only them know this place ), so they usually come to the place together and keep it as secret. Then, day by day have passed and they became as best friend.

The kindly and bubbly Hara back to the seat with the food and drink "Here, take it. Itadakimasu" she said brightly.

"Ouhh, still the Ottaku." Shin hye said, and it make go-hara smile. (A/N: Ottaku is name for someone who like anime, correct me if i'm wrong)

Then the two bestie eat their food while chatting happyly. And shin hye tell about she must be a house-keeper at seung ho house too. But then, their time get interrupt by the girls that calling someone name.

"Oh, that's yong hwa. Look at your back shin hye, look, look. He is really handsome, right ?" Go-hara said happily while starring at yong hwa that come with his friend. "But, why that girl always beside him ?" she said pointing yoon eun hye(also yong hwa's gang friends)

"Handsome, uggh.. no way, i'm already nausated look at him at home" she thought. "May be his girlfriend." she reply go-hara question lazyly.

"Hey, don't say a nonsense. They are never date, but they are friendship" she protest shin hye.

"That's you know, why must ask me ?" she feel annoyed just talking about him, cause she still angry over him.

"Tchh, why you look so badly hate him.. he's so handsome you know.. Don't you ever like him ?" she ask her curiously

"Because he has a bad attitude. He's brat and inhumane. Always complaint so much about food that took hours to cook up, and oh he think he's such a perfectionist?"shin hye said while getting warmed up.

"hey, Shinnie you act like you know him"she said confusly

Shin hye gasped and close her mouth "Oh no, it's a secret if we know each other at school" she tought

"Ha! of course i don't even know him clearly ! That's just how he looks to be, that's all ! Trust me !"Shin hye said nerveously. "I don't know how can i said like that, it happened automatically. Hope she will not get suspicious" she thought to herself.

Then Go-hara come closer to shin hye, she whisper something to her ear. "Don't ever tell anyone about yong hwa like that. There is a whole fan club that could just wrip you up with knives if that fisrt word pops up."

Shin hye gulp, when she hear that "Whatever.." shin hye simply response. Then they got up and back to class. Because the bell is already ringing again.

At the time when they have to go home..

"Ah~!What a good weather! Such a pity to be in school during this day" shin hye said and relief her tired.

 "That's right, don't you wanna go to library ?" Go-hara that walk beside her ask.

"Ahh.. that's....." she get cut her words by her vibrate phone."Yeobeseo, Shin hye is here. Who is this ?" she answer the calling

"Kya.. Beggar girl,didn't i said you to pick up before it ring twice" The man shout.

"Ehh,who is this ? can you not to speak loudly" shin hye shock and put away her phone from her ear. 

"You look so ugly, and also stupid. Just come to my apartment in felix hotel no. 1021 at 6 pm. Don't be late or i will send you to jail because you can't pay my damaged car" Seung ho said 

"Eeh, what ? i...." she want to refuse but he already hang up."Eeh, yeobeseo...Aiiisshh.. what kinda world is this ?" shin hye scream

"Eeh, Why ? Who is that?" go-hara panick

"The dude i fought this morning" she reply

"Ah that's bastard, huh ? Why he call you?"

"I'm supposed to get to his house and do work by 6 pm. Ohhh..God, why my life so messed up." Shin hye depressed.

Then they go home, but suddenly Go-hara look that yong hwa with his friend going somewhere, then she pull shin hye hand and follow them.

"Ehh, where are we going, kyaa hara-ah ?" Shin hye protest. 


Okay, that's all for this chapter, hopefully you'll like it..

And i see the news that the ferry in korean was disaster, pray for them will get back to their family as soon as possible #PrayforKorea

Then, i heard that the FM Shin hye and minho not get cancelled, cause there many foreigns already have flight to korean the day before. Hopefully it'll successfully and will not get ruined because is still sad day on korean.. Pray for it guys and See you Next Time :)))) Leave comment if possible,,