Get more trouble

My Lovely Sister

Annyeong yeorobun.. It's a long break for update my story.. Becase i have amount of work that must i do.. So that's why i didn't have free time to continue my fanfic.. There it is another chapter.. Please enjoy.. :))))


Shin hye come late to school because her bad day that late to woke up and got accident with the guy that will ruined her life from now.. When she get into school, the gate already closed.. So she make decision to climb the gate.. But when she already up she get shock by the tall guy that have sharp eyeline and thick eyebrow with the sixpack body that make him more gentle..

"Hey.. you little girl.. Be hurry.. Jump to down now" woo bin yell to shin hye without looking to her face. He got panicked because there many gangster that chase him behind. But shin hye just stare blankly to him. "Hey.. come on.. be hurry.. i tell you to jump down now.." he shout to shin hye that make her afraid. 

"Okay.. don't mad to me" she reply almost shouting but she really afraid when there gangster that come to get them. So, Shin hye and woo bin immediately jump and ran as fast as possible until they reach the teacher's room. 

"Who are them ? why they act like want to kill you ? Are you a murderer or mafia ?" shin hye ask nervously to woo bin who has sit on the ground now. 

Woo bin stand up and walk close too her "Just shut your mouth.. And never tell anyone about this, get it ?" woo bin threaten her while pointing his finger to her face. And it make shin hye more scared and try to escape from him. But when she want to run, woo bin hold her arm thigtly that make her shock. "I'm not finish talk with you" he said that really close to her face.

"Please, let me go.. i'm promise to not tell anyone about it..  i beg you to release my hand?" shin hye beg to him with the teary eyes. And it make woo bin feel guilty to someone for the first time. Then he release her hand. "That's good then" he reply. "But who is your name ?" he ask her.  

"Park shin hye.. I'll go first.." she immediately run but get stop by the Uhm Force(the killer teacher). 

"Both of you, come with me." Uhm Force take them into teacher's room and give them punishment to clean the pantry on the rooftop school. 

At the rooftop school

" Because you are come late, so you must clean this al, and never go down until it finish or you will get another punishment" Uhm Force said and leave them. 

"Oh.. it's good.. First get annoying by dongsaeng, then accident with the bad guy and now... must clean this messy pantry.. Oh God, it so cruel"shin hye thought while start to move the trash and clean the floor.

"Since it your fault we get punishment, so you must clean this all. Cause it's not my habit to have cleaning" woo bin said and take a seat in front of her. 

"Mwoo ?? My fault.. you're said a nonsense.." she mad to him. she can't belive that he will blaming her. 

"So, you think i must clean it ? But i don't want to do it.. Just keep clean with yourself or i wil..." he start to make decision to her.

"Or what ?? I'm not scary with you" shin hye lied.

"Oh really??" he start to move closer to shin hye. "There only us at this place, don't you know what will i do to you?" he said and it make shin hye move backward until she leaned on the wall. 

"Kyaa.. what are you doing ?" she said trembling

"You can ask me, what you want me to do.. Don't you know what i really want to do now ?" he smile mischievously

"Hmpphhh..." she nerveously said

"So ??" he ask her again

Suddenly....

The door open and come a guy follow with his friend while holding the cigarette

Shin hye get shock when she see him  "Yong hwa-ah??"


The story is get more intense.. what do you think about yong hwa reaction then ??? To be continue guys..

Keep supporting me and comment please.. :)))