It Won't End Like This

My Lovely Sister

After finished their meal, shin hye and the boys back to their class. On the way downstairs the boys have a little bickering moment that make shin hye awe for looking at their silly act even the three of them are the famous guy among any girls as their fans in the whole school. 

“Ah~ ne.. ne.. Eonnie, are you have boyfriend?” suddenly min hyuk ask shin hye who is so much shock and have a glance to yong hwa.

“Eeh?! That’s…” shin hye shyly said don’t know what to said.

“Of course she had.. Her boyfriend is very handsome and great.” Yong hwa proudly tell the boys that make shin hye roll her eyes annoyed with him “So, you” he pointing to the boys “Don’t stick your nose into that kind of stuff, understand?” 

“So, the rumor is true, the boy who is always picks you home is your boyfriend?” Minhyuk ask which shin hye just smile awkwardly as the answer.

“Really. If she has one like him, it will still be the same” jung shin smile mischievously to shin hye “You’re like a leader with no hope”

“nde.. That’s true” min hyuk agreeing him.

“KYAAAAA!!! You want to die?! I already told you not to care anymore!!!” yong hwa suddenly bursting crazily, it make min hyuk and jung shin hurriedly escape  from yong’s pursuing. 

“Aissshh~ Yong. We already know, why are you so mean?” jung shin said while running away.

And shin hye’s laughter already filling the hall while watching their cute side. She is also have to hold her stomach since that’s scene make ticklish on her stomach. But, without her knowing, there’s a girl who is watching them from behind “tchh.. You can smile happily right now shin hye, just wait until when you be able smile like that?!”  Eun hye, the girl who was eyeing them, smile evily “Let the game begin…” she hold up her phone and smile excitedly.

After  the school dismissed, shin hye checking on her phone which is on silent mode and she just took it into her bag since there’s a school rule not to playing any phone or games during school time. She smile sweetly when read one of yong’s message saying so much cheesy line that is the first ever he sent her a sweet message.

“Kya~ Why are you smiling like that?” Go ara suspiciously ask the girl.

Finally get sense that she is not the only one who is walking out from the classroom, shin hye put back her phone to her pocket “Ooh?! Ani.. It’s nothing..”

Go ara slanting her eyes still not believe about her excuse “Really?”

“uhmmm..” she nodding her head and then take her phone since there’s a phone call “yeobseo..” she answer without checking the person who is calling

“Are you still in the classroom?” heard a guy voice which she can recognize if it is her only one beloved brother as well boyfriend. 

“Ooh?! I’m already out from class.. Wae?” curved a line of cute smile from her lips when she can sense the warm and butterfly feeling on her whole body.

“Who is that?” go ara mouthing to shin hye “Yong hwa?” she guess correctly when she see shin hye’s sweet smile plastered on her face.

Shin hye just nodding and continueing her talk on her phone “Hmm.. Arasseo, I’ll go out now” then she hang up and hurriedly take leave ask permission to go ara which she nodding understandly. 

 

Shin hye walk happily to the front gate which is already quite since the other students already home, and only the senior (Class 3) who have extra lesson preparing for final exam in there. But, due so many things shin hye has to handle before, she and Go Ara must be the last person in class.

And when shin hye see yong hwa already on his casual style (jersey combined with long jeans and sneakers) who is still look so cool waiting her on his motor bike, she greet him and smile sweetly when their eyes locked to each other. Yong hwa also smile handsomely, and get down from his motor bike and come closer to shin hye. He unexpectedly sneak his arm to her waist that make shin hye startled with his bold act.

“Yong..” shin hye gasp, she is already blushing hard, can’t manage to hold her rapidly beating heart when yong hwa  just tightly hold her and bring her nearer.

“Wae?” he ask innocently, and shin hye just signaling him to see his hand which yong hwa just smile warmly to her. “It’s fine, after all you’re my girls.. right chagi?” 

“Eeh?!” she never expect him to call her like that, so she just stare at him unbelieving his behavior. “Hmm.. Let me ask you a question yong..”

“What question?”

“You’re now, acting so sweetly to me. But, how come in the beginning you kept on teasing me? You truly made me think that you hated me. It’s so strange, you know”  shin hye wonder

Yong hwa taken back with her sudden question and he just release her from his grip and bow down his head while confess to her “Uhmm.. I liked you that’swhy I did it” 

Shin hye smile when she caught him blushing for the first time ever “Oww, he is so cute when blushing” she said to her mind 

“I liked you but had no other way to express it.” He continue while scratching his not itchy neck 

“Eeh?!” shin hye smile while holding her cheeks. She is too happy when know that him actually like her even he just too scare to express it straightly. 

“You, say it too” yong hwa change the topic to hide his embarrassment and it make shin back to her sense.

“Mwo?”

“Tell me something too”

“Like what?”

“I already said so, you say it too” 

“What should I say then?” she still ask shyly, even she already know his intention, she just act like does know nothing. “Is it like saying what you’ve done, I just… I just… Uhhh.. I don’t know” she lightly punch his stomach, since it’s already her habit to hit someone when she feel shy.

“Ughh..” yong wha suddenly groan and hold his stomach, he also bend down that make shin hye panick and think that she  is too hard hitting him.

“Yong, are you okay?” her face becaming worried looking at the pain yong hwa who has no intention to answer her “Kyaa~ Yong. Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot? Look at me, Yong..”

Shin hye also bending down at his level to look at him, but only a few second, yong hwa grip her arm and without warning, he steal a kiss on her lips

“Kyaa~” shin hye blushing and hit his arm playfully after yong hwa release his grip

Yong hwa wink to her and smile naughtily to her “Don’t be mad. I’m a wolf behind a mask”

“Aishhh, you??!!” she shyly angry with him

“So, let’s go home” he suddenly drag her to his motor bike but they stop, when shin hye feel some vibrated  in her pocket 

“Wait” she get her phone and check that there’s a messege sent by unknown person. But, when she open it, there’s a picture of her and yong hwa kissing on the park last night. Her face suddenly become pale “Oh My God” 

“Wae?”  yong hwa worriedly ask looking at the sudden change of expression shin hye.

“Oh? i…” suddenly there’s another message from the same one as before, this time is only the text that’s said ‘Do you think anything is perfect?’ shin hye widen her eyes, she  feel so afraid and confuse to know there’s another one who know about her life, the very secret life story  one.

“What happened, is something bad happen? Or you feel sick now?” yong hwa grab her hand that’s already full with her nervous sweat. 

“Yong, what should we do?” shin hye suddenly ask with her weak voice 

“what happen shin hye?? Don’t make me afraid”

"It’s.. its…” shin hye can’t finish her words again when there’s another massage saying that she need to meet someone at the school hall tomorrow morning without companion, and never say to anyone about everything if don’t want to see the picture being patch on wall magazine tomorrow.

“Wae-yo Shinie??” yong hwa once again asking her, but no word coming out from .

Shin hye swallow hard her saliva and then staring to yong hwa with the trembling intense. She only can shaking her head telling him there’s nothing happen. 

But, Yong hwa who being cautios with shin hye, try to check on her phone. He guess the reason of shin hye sudden change of mood will be on the phone. But he is less fast than shin hye who is quickly put her phone back to her pocket and let the forcing smile to yong hwa. 

So, yong hwa who can see her fear clearly,  just hug her tightly trying to calm her down. “Okay, even I don’t know what’s the matter, I just want to tell you, that I’ll always there for you, after all you have me, sweety heart.. Please remember that” Yong hwa caressing shih hye hair while she burying her head to his chest and let her silent sobbing.

Yong hwa still caressing her hair while his other hand hug her waist tightly giving her comfort when shin hye bravely hug him back and nodding her head. 

“Hmm.. Gwenchana, everything will be alright”

 

At  Home

Knock~Knock~ “Shin hye-ah...” Heard someone behind shin hye’s door room calling her name.

The smile slowly appear on shin hye’s beautiful face. She just finish showering and dress up to pajamas before the knocking distract her attention from the thought of message she got before. She feel unsure about coming to the hall tomorrow. Even she sense that yong hwa still worried about her and how desperate she want to tell yong hwa about the all things, she just can’t let their relationship being in danger just because that randome stranger. And the thought of that all, surely make shin hye confuse yet scared. So she make decision to deal it all by herself. 

“Waeyo?” the first thing shin hye said when she open the door. But her eyebrow suddenly lifting up when look at him “Where do you want to go with that outfit?” Shin hye looking at the handsome yong hwa who has the casual look pairing the stripped t-shirt with short jeans complete with his LA hat.

The person who get asked give her the cute yet handsome smile of him. “Let’s have dinner outside?”

“Eeh?!” 

Ohh, come on.. Eomma and appa have to attending mom’s school reunion party. So, they ask us to have dinner outside. Ppalli, change your outfit” he excitedly close the door before shin hye can react to the all things. After all, he just being shy for doing that for the first time ever moreover  to shin hye. 

“I’ll wait downstair” he add

On other side, shin hye who gain back her sense only can chuckle and hurriedly go to her dressing room. She think that she can’t make yong hwa wait for too long. (A/N : Someone is getting impatient for the unexpected dating tonight, Kekeke ^^~)

 

After finish putting the light make up since she just like to look more natural beauty without thick make up and too much revealing outfit, shin hye go downstair and approach yong hwa who is sitting down on the sofa at the living room. 

“So, where should we go then?” Shin hye ask when she is already dressed beautifully with the long sleeve light brown shirt pairing with denim skirt and her long hair just she let fall to her shoulder.  

“As always, you look beautiful” yong hwa sudden remark make shin hye blushing and she can’t control her giggling when caught yong hwa staring to her so intense.

“Kyaa~ It isn’t the answer I expect you know” 

Looking at the blushing shin hye, yong hwa seems happy to more. “Wae? Can’t I praise my only one angel in my heart?” Yong hwa said and then poking shin hye’s nose sweetly.  

“Ahh~ Stop teasing me yong” shin hye covering her red face with her palm. She feel too much shy to react with yong hwa’s cheesiness. 

“Aww~~ Look at this shy girl” Yong hwa suddenly take one of shin hye’s arm “Okay, let’s go, I don’t want our best time will cut only because we take too much time here” 

Shin hye just can smile looking at their intertwine finger.

 

Next Morning, at School Hall

Shin hye get her phone and dial a number. And after some beep sound, the owner finally pick up the line.

“Uhhmm, I’m already in the hall now” Shin hye said with trembling.

“Good, I’ll be there in a minute” and just like that, the line is off.

Shin hye pacing back and forward in the hall waiting for the person who is turned out to be  “Yoon Eun hye?!” shin hye breath like stuck on ,when there’s 3 girls get in the hall. She just never imagine it will be her from all the person in the world “But, why?” she suddenly ask.

Eun hye just smirk “Why??!!! What do you think my reason to do this thing?”

 “Aren’t you his bestfriend?” Shin hye ask cautiously when the girls arrogantly approaching her.

“Tcchh.. Stop being innocent you b*tch?!” eun hye suddenly cursing to shin hye, she just let her real self  revealed to another person beside her girls(Gangs). It seems like she can’t hold back her hating to shin hye. “Do you think I will take the risk just because he is my best friend??!!”

And the person who is trapped with the girls only can widen her eyes surprised with the whole situation. Her hands and body already covered with the sweat and she look like losing her soul. She suddenly  felt something will turning bad in no time.

“Do you think I just consider him as friend?!!!” eun hye harshly pushing shin hye until she fall down to the floor. After that, she bending down to meet shin hye’s eyes level and give the death glare to the pale girl “I ‘ve to do this because…” she grab shin hye’s chin forcing her to looking back at her “I hate you, I hate you to the point where I want to beat you to death. And I really really hate to looking you flirting with yong hwa, Cause yong hwa is only MINE”

Shin hye only can gasp with the sudden truth, the tears that is full on her eyes finally escape and wetting her cheeks. Now, she can get the meaning of this all threat. “You… You.. You like yong hwa?” 

Eun hye release her grip and standing up while folding her arm to her chest. “So, you’re already get the point.. You’re not a stupid kid, huh!” she smirk 

“But, if you like him. It’s not the right thing you have to do”  Shin hye sentence success make her get kick on her leg. And she groan with the sudden pain “Auccchh”

“Don’t you ever dare to teaching me for what I need to do and what I don’t have to do?!” Eun hye grab shin hye’s collar shirt and get her stand up “Stop acting like you’re an angel here.. Because I know you’re just another bit*h who is doing disgusting of things with your brother”

Even shin hye hate hearing eun hye’s words, but… That’s a truth after all, so she can’t fight back to her words.

Eun hye smirk when she can see the sudden change of shin hye’s expression, so she loosen her grip “Why are you just keep your mouth shutting up.. Are you admit that you’re playing fire in your own family life?”

Shin hye just can bending her head down, looking at the floor with her hand that is tightly grip to her skirt. She just feel like want to puch eun hye’s face, but she need to holding back her anger if she doesn’t want to put her relationship with yong hwa getting deeper in danger.  

“Playing with fire like that is already  enough  I think.. Stop it all before the picture will go onto school website and all wall magazine at school. And everybody will know your little secret”

“MWO???!”

Eun hye step back and scanning shin hye from head to toe “You’ll  graduate soon which means you’ll escape from all of this. But yong hwa, he has to study in this school for one more year. I’m sure you don’t want to see him losing his face in that last year rigtht?”

Shin hye gulping her saliva, the thought of yong hwa make her more scared.

“If you really think about him, even in the moment. Then do what I told you.. BREAK UP WITH YONG HWA. RIGHT NOW?!!!!”

Just like thunder strike her and the whole of her body froze with that crazy command, shin hye face become more pale as white as a piece of paper. But beside shin hye’s difficulty, the all girls in the hall laugh in victory, they’re all 100% agree with eun hye. After all, they’re also yong hwa’s girl fans. 

“Yong hwa already on the way to this hall, my girl had asked him to get here. So, I will be standing beside you to make sure you do a good job at acting” eun hye smirk more wide when see shin hye still in doubting.

Eun hye take her phone and show the picture in front of shin hye “If you don’t do as I say, I’ll distribute this picture, arasseo?”

 

Just after eun hye and the gangs hide in other side of the hall, the door cracked open revealing yong hwa with the hard catching breath, it seems like he is running all the way to the school. 

“Oh my GOD, shin hye, are you okay? I get a message saying that you’re in danger.. Are you hurting some where?” yong hwa scanning over shin hye’s body, searching if there’s a scar that can caused shin hye in pain.

“Ani.. I just..” shin hye can’t finish her words cause yong hwa seems more busy with the scanning and didn’t hear her. So she need to get his attention with a bit yelling “YONG HWA!!”

The owner name jolting, get a little bit surprised with her yelling. 

“I’m not hurting anywhere. But I have something to say” with that, yong hwa attention is full to shin hye. 

“I think we should end the joke here.. We must break up now!” Shin hye explaining strike to the point with the shutting eyes. She just can’t looking at him, if she ever do that, she will get unsure for doing the command. 

Yong hwa taken back with her sudden remark “WHAT?! JOKE?!”

“Mianhae yong hwa-ah. I have no other way to protect our secret and the picture” shin hye said to herself. “Yes, joke. It’s all is a boring joke. So I think we should cut it off now” she said still no dare to looking at his eyes.

“So, you think my love for you just a joke. All the thing we’ve just  A JOKE??!!!” yong hwa temper bursting in no time. He just can’t accept shin hye’s ridiculous words.

“Were those words real?” he ask “Answer me! Answer my question while looking at my eyes!”

After taking a deep breath, shin hye lift up her head meeting yong hwa’s stare “Yes, they were all true”

~Bammm~ Yong hwa suddenly kick the wall beside him, and after that, he left shin hye, shutting the door with harsh.

“Mianhe yong, cheongmal Mianhae” shin hye let down all her tears that she hold before, the pain is so much hurting like it tighten her breath.

“Hmm.. good job”

“she was gifted”

All the comment of the girls who already out from their hiding-place

“You’re doing a great job” Eun  hye saying while tapping shin hye’s shoulder from behind, but shin hye quickly push back her hand.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!” she jerk “I already did everything you told to me..”  she turning back facing the all girls with glare that stick on her face “NOW DELETE THE PICTURE ON YOUR PHONE!”

All of sudden the girls and eun hye taken back with her sudden bursting. But, slowly the smirk on eun hye face make the appeareance “Okay” she calmly take her phone and show shin hye that she is delete the picture.

“Eun hye?” the girls look confuse yet shock with the things.

“Is this okay?” eun hye ask challenging.

“After this all, I won’t ever forget what you just did” Shin hye firmly saying and ready to leave the hall.

But, shin hye words only getting laugh of victory from the girl. And after shin hye just don’t in their sight anymore, eun hye saying something that is not expected by the other girls
“I’m not stupid! Delete the picture?!” she chuckle “I’m not as innocent as you shin hye.. The most important is… That pictures is stored somewhere else already..”

“Oh really?” The girls ask

“Tchhh.. It won’t end like this hahahaha” eun hye laugh devilish followed by the girls


That's it.. The update for this FF.. I know, it such a boring and distressfully thing when we wait the update of story. So, I just can ask your forgiveness for my bad habitual.. Kekeke, i just don't want to make up the reason of my hiatus, but it is truly because of my stress college life so i can't manage to update my story.. Cheongmal Mianhae nee Yeorobun ~~~

Give feedback for this chapter nee my beloved readers and subscribers ^^~

Stay healthy and have a nice day.. Hug and kisses ~DeSky~