Annoying Dongsaeng

My Lovely Sister

Anneyeong yeorobun.. It's my third yongshin fanfic.. Even it's not look like my another story, it's still there funny and sad story.. Enjoy the story..


It already 1 a.m. in the midnight.. Shin Hye feel sleepy and depression after study for her tomorrow's exam..  She really confuse about the lesson, it really hard for her.. Many formula crowd around her head.. The formula that must to remember, even she hate it too much.. 

"Hoaamm.."  shin hye groan. "Aigoo. It's already midnight.. I must go to sleep now. But isn't yong hwa already home ?" she stand up from her seat and open the gorden... And suddenly "Aww.. Is that yong hwa ? With another girl again ?" she look at yong hwa that have kiss passionately with his girl. "Uhh.. he kiss like that in front of our house exactly in front of our gate.. Such a b***h playboy" she thought.

Yong hwa is shin hye's dongsaeng he was 4 month younger then Shin hye. Even that so, Yong hwa never treat her as noona. He always treat her like another person.. With the bad attitude, and always make her must get mad from their mother.

For every night, Yong hwa bring her girlfriend to in front of his house. And intentionally kiss them in front of his gate.. And it make shin hye jealous (but not like a couple do). She feel jealous because, yong hwa can kiss many girl  alternately every night. Meanwhile her with never had boyfriend and never get her first kiss.. Every boys at her school look at her like another Guy not as a Girl.. Because she has bubbly personality and act like a guy if she has some problems. 

Suddenly....

"RRRRnnggggg..."  Shin hye phone ringing.. It make her surprise and immediately close the gorden..

"Yobeseo, nugu ni ?" ask her in the line. "Kyaa.. slave, open the door now" yong hwa shout. She confuse with who she speak now. "Is it you dongsaeng ?" she ask.. "just open the door now, if you not..." he threaten her.  "Wae.. If i not wae, and if you want ask me something, can you just say it more politely ?" she know who has that really annoying voice it's  the only one her dongsaeng. "Okay then, i'll tell eomma that you get in the last rank for last exam. Just wait for it" he said calmly.

Shin hye shock when she hear it. "Ahh.. Andwe.. Ok.. Ok.. I'll go down" she answer. "Argghh.. really.. Why must i have this annoying dongsaeng.. And how come he know about my rank even he was different class of me ?" she thougt.

Shin hye immediately go down without making any sound. Because if their parents know about yong hwa always back home late, he and she will get mad and their facility will get confiscation by mom.

"Ouuhh" yong hwa exhaling the the cigarette smoke. 

"Uhuhuk.." shin hye cough while open the gate. "Arrggh..yong hwa-ah you aren't stop smoking already ? don't you know smoking isn't good for your health" she counseling her dongsaeng.

Throw his cigarette "I just order you to open the door, not to counseling me ? i hate it" he shout to her face

Shin hye feel dizzy "eww.. did you drink beer ?" 

"Blurrpp" he to burp her face. "It's not your bussiness" he leave her.

"Eww.. i feel dizzy" while holding her head "Kyaa.. you go even without thanks when your noona opened the door for you?" shin hye really upset for what yong hwa did to her. 

Immediately stop "Mwo? Noona? Tchh" he smirk  

shin hye explain to his dongsaeng "Yes, noona.. I'm older than you. So, you must respectful to me, will you?" 

Yong hwa laughing for what shin hye expalined. " Hahaha.. Noona, huh? And you're just another midget ?" he defeat shin hye forehead.  

"Midget? are you kidding me? " she feel angry 

"Did an ant ever ask you to be your friends ?" he scoff her.

"Aisshh.. Cincha.. You come here?" she want to catch yong hwa. But, then yong hwa close the gate and it make shin hye hit her head to the gate. "Aww.. Appo, kyaa yong hwa. How dare you did it to me?" she said and try to open the gate. But she fail because the gate already lock by yong hwa. "Omo.. it's locked ? Kyaa open the door. Yong hwa.. yong hwa" she shout

Yong hwa already enter the house. And shin hye still shout his name until..

The gate open and appeared her mom. "Who's knocking and shout like that at this time of night" she said and shocked when look who's the person.

Shin hye really shock too when she look that her mom who open the gate.. "Eomma?"

"Shin hye it's you" she ask shin hye. While shin hye stratching her head and laughing awkwardly. "Oh my God, don't you know what time is it ? don't you worry if you'll kidnapped or killed ?" she mad at shin hye.

"But, eomma you're misunderstanding.. it's just.. i just.. yong hwa.." she start to explain but her mom cut her word

"No more reason.. and don't blaming your dongsaeng.. just come in" she hit her head

"But,Eomma.. it's really yong hwa-" she try to explain again.

"Go, to your room right now!" she command.

"Aishh..this all is your fault yong hwa.. it won't happen if i just ignore him.. Aisshh.. Cincha.. cincha.. Annoying dongsaeng" she thougt and enter the house.


Ok guys, it's all for today.. I already fulfill my promise..

Hopefully you like my story, and thank you for all my subscribers and the reader..Keep supporting me.. :)))) And don't to be shy to write your comment about my fanfic.. So, i can know what do you think about my story.. And maybe i can improve my story because your advice.. Kamsahamnida yeorobun.. :)