Friends Forever?

'bout to go down

It had been months since they had hit me in the head, after that every day I sat with them at lunch. I had gotten use to the insults, weren't as bad when I was a child. But it was August, so school was out. My bestest friend in the whole world Abby,was coming over to celebrate my 18th birthday. Nobody else had called to say it so she came over with some cake. After eating a couple bites, I asked her a question. Something I had always wanted to do.

"You want to go clubbing?", I asked excitedly.

"Uh, sure I guess. I mean it's your birthday right? But im not drinking." She answered.

"Meh, its aight, I need someone to pat my back when I'm throwing up over the toilet. Am i right?"

We both chuckled. I mean I've always wanted to go clubbing, it's just that I want to forget. Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and the rest of the gang left to do some tour. They had become a kpop singing group called Infinite. I hadn't seen them in a while. I just wanted to forget that i might never see them again. I decided to take a shower, get changed, and then go.

Abby was staying at my house, she didn't feel like living in Canada anymore. Maybe she got tired of the -50 degree weather. I'm sure I did.

I had two showers in my house, so after i finished washing up, I decided to get ready. Something y but not too much. Leather tube top dress with heels. Yea, that should do the trick. Since Abby was going with me to make sure I was okay, I told her to put on some jeans, shirt, shoes. We walked out there, side by side. Ready to go to the club, and forget.

S'all G.