Ah Crap

'bout to go down

"Why did this school have to be so fricken big, I bet I'm gonna be late once I have to leave for mma", I sighed.

I was a , slender, 165 cm tall girl who does mma, something wrong with that?

"Ugh, after mma I have to go home cook, shower, and then homework. Tomorrow i have to go job searching. Yay."

Korea was just not my cup of tea, I miss drinking maple syrup from the bottle. My Canadian blood sceamed for it, but ever since I decided to move to Korea (closer to cuteness farther away from them) life has been a drag. Like sweaty balls drag. First of all I had a hard time finding an officetel (?), second a school, third a job. School wasn't all that great either, getting picked on for having "foreigner blood" wanted me to kick those pricks in their plastic faces. To make it worse the grounds were loud, like Lil' Wayne concert loud. Couldn't go anywhere without getting hit in the face with a -

"Soccerball . . ", I coughed.

I could hear a bunch of gasps as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was holding my head from the impact, crouch position.

"Oh my gosh are you alright?"

I found out why there was gasps. It was Sunggyu and Dongwoo, the hottest guys in school along with their other friends Hoya, Myungsoo (or so commonly know as "L" for reasons unknown), Woohyun, Seongyeol, and Sungjong. Can't deny it though, they're pretty y. They were walking toward me Sunggyu and Dongwoo leading, to see if I was okay I guess. Don't know why, I feel perfectly fine. 

They dispersed from the front, getting at me from both sides. Dongwoo on my left, Sunggyu on my right. Sunggyu held my face by my chin, examining the injury.

That's when I felt it, the spicy, salty water dripping into my eye. Wait, it wasn't water, it was blood. ..  Crap. I had to close my left eye now, everywhere I look, someones gonna get a stink eye.

I felt something dabbing at my wound, and then a hand reached out and grabbed my face. Dongwoo was politely dabbing at the blood, with some cloth he had ripped from his shirt.

Damn he has nice abs. I was so close to them, I could smell them. Literally. They both smelled of lavender, it complimented there nice masculinity.

and then I was turned facing the front, able to view Sunggyu and Dongwoo's friends, and the thing that hit me. However, it wasn't a soccerball, it was a rock. Boy was I stupid for thinking it was a rock. But that wasn't the only thing I could see. Suddenly a mob of girls surronded me, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu. A conflicting wave of emotion among them.

Apparently in my daze, Sunggyu and Dongwoo had both helped to wrap up my injury, this time it was Sunggyu's shirt to take a ripping. But to make it look all purdy, they had made it as to go under my hair. How nice.

"Nothing to serious, sorry about hitting you with the rock. We were trying to hit a bird", Sunggyu apologized.

"Sorry, I really need to work on my aim.", Dongwoo smiled, hoping for me to take it as a cute apology smile i guess.

I looked away quickly from their chiseled features, if I stared too long I might go blind from the sun reflecting off their perfect abs. In my stare-fest the lunch bell rang. I quickly made sure to accept their apologies discreetly.

"It's alright, accident happen ri-". Suddenly I was lifted off the ground. Dongwoo had lifted me up in his arms, probably feeling bad for hitting me in the head with a rock.

"Hey, why don't we treat you to lunch as an apology?" Sunggyu asked.

But before I could respond he motioned to his friends to leave and give us some time. They quickly scurried away.

I was wearing a v-cut shirt with a tank, but the position I was in in Dongwoo's arms was making my shirt pop up awkwardly, exposing my bra. I dedided to try and jump down from his arms, but his grasp was too firm. Instead I folded my arms across my chest, and looked away embarassed.

Meantime, Sunggyu was talking to me asking me questions about myself, I answered every single one without much hesitation. Every now and then Dongwoo would laugh and say "cute". I looked away again, embarassed, he hugged me tighter every time. The cafe was actually quite far, so inbetween we would stop and they would have turns on carrying me. I was watchful about my shirt. Even though I hadn't spent much time with the two, it was as if I knew them forever, and I didn't care.