Chapter Nine

Kill me

Both of you slid through the busy street, pretending to ignored anything in the world but each other. You kept telling him your escape route making sure he understand. From afar you looked like couple on their date, giggling and chatting to each other but your mind were far away from that feeling, it was on high alert. You knew she wouldn't do anything recklessly but she was not the person who have planned as well.

You stopped your track in the middle of the intersection still in China town, turning yourself fully to faced Yongguk. You shook your connecting hand softly "Do you trust me?" your eyes were pleading even with soft smile on your face. His dark brown eyes looked at you intently though with a smile you knew he contemplating, feeling your heart sank a bit you wanted to hold him badly, telling him to trusted to but you have to followed the plan now, she was getting closed.

So you stood on your toe, grabbing his collar in the process, closing the distance between you and him. You pressed your lips on his softly as your chest pang with so many emotions, nervous, disappointing and a little despair. As you parted from the kiss, you sincerely smiled at him for the first time "I'll see you soon". Stunning by your action but once you gave him a hint that the plan has begun, he nodded in understanding.

Quickly, both of you spread in two directions, you to the right and him to the left. The assassin were torn by the split and you were praying she would followed you. Your step faster as your eyes glanced at your surrounding, acting normal as best as you could. A couple minutes passed, you glanced at the plastic sign in front of you for the reflection and you internally cheered, she was following you.

Many years of knowing her, you almost certain about her movement. She would aimed to the strongest one first then clear the easy target later, to her you were the strongest one, she never changed, you smirked. You walked inside the car park building which you had Yongguk parked his car but instead of walk to that parking spot, you walked up to the higher level where the car was much more less. Nobody was there, good you relieved. Not even turned back you called out "it's been a while, Gain".

"Never loose you cool, I see, _____" the assassin replied. You turned to facing her smiling in process. "You know, I would easily put him down just like that" she stated. Humming to her words, your smile never faltered "I know you can". She undid her coat buttons slowly but never left her eyes off you "What I don't get is, why would you betrayed us" You laughed softly at her accused "Even if I tell you, you wouldn't understand, Gain" Her face twitched with anger running toward you, she shouted "Try me!"

You stood your ground, slightly put your guard up. Gain's expert in knives so her attack range has to be close. The blades reflecting the parking lot's light as she pulled them out by both hands. She swung the knife aiming at your throat, you quickly stepped aside, slamming your palm on her attacked arm. The blow cause her lost her balance a bit but she quickly recovered and swung the knives once more.

You jumped back attempt to created more space so you could draw you gun out but she jumped in closing the gap. You ducked down, spread one leg and spun in circle quickly knocking the back of her knees. Only one of her leg was down, she was in the crouched position. You suddenly straighten and spun in circle once more the strike knocked her in the head.

In a flash you draw out your gun but didn't get a chance to aim at her, she threw the blade that cut through your jacket sleeve. Blood was starting to soaked your forearms but you gave it no mind, you couldn't lost your concentration now. Luckily the cut was not too deep and you still be able to held the gun though it was knocked out when she hit you with her forearm

Your foot slid back against the ground to regain your balance. You punched fiercely on her face and kick harder to her abdomen. Still managed to held the last knife in her hand, she swung blindly, another cut on your thigh. "__________!!" Yongguk called out and Gain lost her focus. You took that chance in knocking her down with the full blow collided your fist with her temple when she collapsed on the ground, you took the golden time drawing out the gun and shot, once, twice and third shot went through and she was gone.