Chapter eleven (Final?)

Kill me

The moon up and shone the soft light across the dark sky. The cold wind brushed through your cheek as you walked quietly to your destination. You waited until you were sure that Yongguk has fell asleep before silently walked to bathroom. The bathroom window was big enough for you to slid through, you examined it before. You knew he would refused your plan but this was for his best, not yours and he didn't need to know that.

Soon you arrived the empty warehouse. The entrance was slightly ajar with "no trespassing"  sign dangling on it. You squeezed through the gap, heading toward the side door. The musty odor hit your nose as soon as you stepped inside. It was dark. You cleared your mind, studying the environment. Suddenly the warehouse light was switched on, it blurred your eyes for a second with the familiar voice hit your ears "Well, well, well. Look who decided to visit me"

"Hi Nicole" you greeted in an equally tone. "You look like for the number one assassin in black dragon" you snorted "No kiddin" Nicole walked casually toward you and you stood your ground with relaxing posture as well. "Are you crawling back for mercy?" she mused "From who? You? No, I'll pass" you grinned. Nicole crossed her arms annoyed, the sign that you were looking for "You're the one to talked, you ed up the order" "So?" you smirked evilly.

"So just shut up and stop being ing arrogant !" yelling she charged you in a flashed, the nunchucks hit your forearm that blocking your head. She swung it again and you grabbed at one end, kicking her side strongly. She took the blow but didn't budged, slamming her fist in your chest knocking the wind out of you. You fell to the ground and she followed suit. Swung her nunchucks, aiming at you head and you rolled to the side. The nunchucks bounced hardly as it hit the ground.

You swung your legs and sprung up, hitting her arm in between. Not wavering even once, you charged back, slamming your palm upward against her chin, has been exposed, you chopped sideway to her windpipe and she choked. She crouched down and kicking your legs making you fell once again. Nicole took that chance in lunging forward, pressing her nunchucks harshly on your throat. Your breath stuck, you coughed harshly struggled in prying the pressure out of your throat but with the angle you couldn't overcome her strength.

The loud bang across the warehouse and suddenly the pressure on your throat was loosen. You pushed her weight off with all your power, regaining your posture, drawing your gun and shot her again. Nicole was panting on the floor, the blood quickly pooled around her body, she choked out the chuckle "You know everything about you, he always take it personally why can't it be me!!" with her last strength she pulled out the shot dagger from her thigh ed it toward you. Double gun shot, fired at the same time, stopping her murderous act. She fell lifelessly on the cold hard ground.

You turned to the second shooter "How do you know I was here?" stepping out in the light, showing himself Yongguk's face show something you couldn't read "When you're going to tell me that you were my assassin" he spoke loudly. You froze at his knowledge, feeling like the light were dimmed in your face and you made no move. You couldn't find your voice. "I know you were sent to kill me but you didn't do it, did you?, that's why you were shot, tell me why didn't you just shoot me when you have a chance!" his voice broke in pain "Because I love you, you idiot!!" you shot back, tears burst out from the tension in the last four days.

The clapping sound broke through the silent warehouse after your angrily confession. You whipped your head to the direction. The cold went down your spine at a sight. What stood before you was the man you were once respected, who you didn't expect to see anymore after ordering your death sentence. "Boss" you whispered. "Quite a confession, huh,"____"" he said "So this is the reason you betrayed me and refused my order" His eyes were icy cold as always, his entire face looked like it was covered by the glass masked.

"Always a coward, G, or should I say, Jiyong?" Yongguk spoke darkly to the stylish man behind you. Jiyong raised his eyebrow "A coward? I don't think so Yongguk, just prooving my point that's all" you looked back and forth between them, processing the conversation they were having, then it got you, they knew each other. "I sent my best one to took you down but instead, she fell in love with you, what a joke" he laughed evilly while swung the staff in his hand side to side."She could be my queen if she'd like, you know?"

You swallowed the thick saliva that crawling up. "I am giving you a chance,______" Jiyong offered. "Either you come back to me or having your last breath here" you chuckled "You expected me to go back after you want me dead?" shaking your head "No, The answer is no" the bang from the gunshot erupted and you jolted. As you looked down the blood was flowing out from your now opened flesh. The gun smoke floating around Jiyong's staff and you knew it was him. Your eyes turned to Yongguk, smiling beautifully as you could, your held up the gun in the blink of the eye and shot without looking but you knew by your heart. It hit the bulls eye.

Jiyong's staff dropped on the floor along with it's owner, the bullet went through his head which ended his life in one go. The black cloud starting to invaded your visioned, suddenly it was cold, so cold. Yongguk rushed to held you tightly, he pulled you close to his chest, so close and tight, you thought you could hear his heart. His hand covering your wound "No, no, no look at me, please, no" you were disoriented and your eyes lost their focus, still in your unsteady vision you saw him, the man who held your heart.

You smiled beautifully as you could, if this's going to be the last time you could be with him, you wanted him to remember. "At least you are free" you said quietly "Shhhhhh.. Don't talk" pressing his lip to your temple, his hot breath rolled down to your now icy cold cheek. "HIMCHAN!!, where the hell are you?!" Yongguk's voice echoed on the metal door through to the now empty ware house. Your eyes became heavier and heavier, you tried your very best to look at Yongguk's face. He was saying something but you couldn't catch the meaning, his words sound weird and was getting far away, then finally everything was quiet.