Chapter 4

Kill me

Yongguk broke the silent first "Come, you should eat something" he motioned you out to bedroom as he stepped aside, making sure you were following him. You trailed after to the small coffee table at the corner of the room. Carefully you sat down on the worn out armchair but you breath stuck when the inflamed wound starting to played the part. You slowly let out your holding breath until you exhaled it all out, just a little movement was tiring, you thought. It was not the first time you were shot but this time the damage seemed severed than you thought.

He put down the soup and a kimbap in front of you, waiting for your response. You eyed the food thoughtfully and decided that soup might be the best option you have here. Reluctantly, you moved to pick up the plastic spoon but he snatched it away without any word and you stopped. He opened the soup container, dipped up the soup and hold it at your lips level.

Heat spread across your entire face when you realized that he would feed you. "I can eat by myself" you said as you tried to reach for the spoon. He moved his hand away "No, you're still hurt and I don't want you to move around too much" he sounded authoritived and you didn't have a heart to protest so you let him. Slowly feeding you, he made sure your soup was not too hot by blowing it to cool down every time he about to fed you. 

You watched as he fed you in thought, your mind went through the order to get rid of him on the basis that he knew too much, after a month or two that you had followed him you found no evidenced in that accusation but the order was an order which you didn't have any voice in from the beginning, and like he could read your mind he asked you the questioned that you knew would come "What did you get yourself into?". 

Though you knew it was coming, you still hope that it wouldn't come this early but can you blame the man, he was the one who took care of you. So you swallowed the soup and weighing on what should you told him. Sighing internally you muttered "I stepped on somebody toe" that was all you could say, it was only half truth because you refused to do your job meaning you ignored the boss ordered and it practically meant a death sentenced to you.

Yongguk just nodded in understanding and did nothing to interrogate you further much to your relieved. You were full by the time that the soup was down to almost half of it. Tapping a corner of your mouth with finger you said "I am done thank you so much" the spoon stopped mid air and you saw a light frown on his face. You were not a big appetite person by nature. You eat just to survive and with that much of soup could last you the rest of the day.

Still he said no word just nodded and started to pack the food away, you grabbed his hand, worried about his action "Umm....I am not very hungry..I mean" damn it why couldn't you say properly, you cursed yourself internally. Slowly he moved his hand away and you heart sinked, feeling like a lost puppy that has been abandoned but when his hand came up to shuffled your hair a bit your heart start to play a strange rythm, "I know" he said with a smile.