Chapter 6

Kill me

His eye were wide and his mouth slightly hung opened, like he was processing the thing that you just said. Yongguk obviously swallowed his own saliva. After blinking his eye several time, he tried to composed himself again "How do you know that they were after me?" he nervously asked. You looked away from him, you didn't ever want to answer this question ever. All you wanted to do was to keep your mouth shut about the reason but seemed like you owed him explaination anyway.

"I was one of them" "What?!" you tried to ignored his panic, trying your very best to focus on the detail you were about to tell him "Yongguk, you are the boss of the matoki intelligent team, aren't you?". Suddenly, his demeanor shifted to straighten, he eyed you cautiously with a deep frown. You smile slightly at his changed but you were expecting it so you continue. 

"4 months ago, your team have got the info about the black dragon, the hire assassination organization that was hired to sabotaged the military armory" his eyes flickered with the realization and you knew that he knew what you were talking about. "The sabotage mission was failed of course because of the information leakage as you know but it cost the organization a huge damaged in so many ways you couldn't imagine, they didn't know how much Info has been leaking and they don't want to risk anymore."

"So they want to get rid of me and the team" he finished for you and you nodded. The dead air slowly crept inside the dim lighted room, you were wrapped in your thought when he spoke up "then why did they want you dead as well?" "I WAS one of them and like I said before I stepped on somebody's toe" you smiled sadly at him and decided that it was time to move "We can't stay here" you informed him "They will learn that we are alive in an hour so we have to go"

"We could go to my hide out" he suggested you shook your head in disagreement "You would draw the attention to your team, right now they didn't know who else is in, you don't want to do that". He pressed his lips tightly in thought "Why should I trust you when you were one of them?" still smiling softly you knew the answer to this "You don't have to trust me but I am the only person who can help keeping your life" he looked straight to you "How?" his eyes narrowed as he questioned. "I am the only one who know the rest of the assassin"

Lowering his head, he tried to look any where but you, you knew this was the hard decision for him to trusted you, you couldn't blame him for that with all the information he just got in the past couples of hours but looking at the situation he had no choice. You heard him sighed harshly he mimicked your frustration gestured, raking the hand through his hair. He scrubbed his face harshly and you knew he didn't like it a bit. Finally made his decision he declared "Alright, let's go"