Chapter three

Kill me

Like a cue, your head started to spin again, you breath slowly, trying to clear the cloud in your vision. The pair of arms reached out for your support, when you began to swaying, not be able to held you head up, you were lifted in the air, "shhhh....it's ok, I got you, I got you" his voice was gentle as he carried you back to your bed. You never felt so weak, so helpless this much before, his skin that touching you were warm and it sent your mind a hint of satisfaction. You inhale his scent, and some how it has mend your guilty heart.

He sat you slowly and gently on the bed as if you were made of glass. He pulled the blanket higher to your shoulder. Attempted to clear your vision, you blinked once again, your breath was shallowed because you overuse your energy. Yongguk pressed his hand on your forehead, trying to talked you to sleep his husky voice gently as ever "Sleep_______, you need it, I'll be here when you wake up, I promise" "Why?" you asked starting to drooped in your slumber. He pressed his lips into thin line as he thought for an answer "I don't know, I just want to be here for you" just before you completely fell back to sleep he heard your murmured with a soft smile on your lips "Thank you"

You slept through the day and night, sometimes in your in and out mind, you thought you heard him and all you could do was answered in the whimper hummed. Sweeping your hand on your sheet, it end up knocking on something solid. You opened your eyes and seeing where your hand was landing. It was on Yongguk crossed arm beside your bed, he asleep soundly with his head resting on both of his arms and that was not the most comfortable position for human being to sleep in.

You got out of bed quietly as you could, not wanting to disturbed him, tiptoeing as you go, you crossed to the bathroom and gently closed the door. You saw some wet towels on the rag, the pale pink stained told you that he had used it to treat you and then it hit you, why didn't he call the cops or sent you to hospital, why had he helped you, you were sure you never exposed yourself when you followed him around to studied his behavior so why he did this.

You couldn't find answer to any of your question you had in mind. Sighing hardly to yourself you went to the faucet, turning the water on and washed your face. As you looked up to the mirrored, and you gasped, the sight of someone behind you made you jumped and you put your guard up automatically ready to attack if something would happened.

"Woah woah!, it's me" Yongguk put both of his hand up to his shoulder level, showing he was no harmed. You blinked before softly chuckled, let your guard downed before raking your hair "You scared me" he laughed shyly with an apologetic smile "I want to make sure that you are alright in there" " shouldn't you knock or anything, like just in case I was doing something more than washing my face" you questioned. His cheek turned red at your mentioned, avoiding your eyes he stuttered out "Sorry, but I already peeked in, just in case"

You didn't know how to react to his responded, the fact that he so worried and the fact that he tried to peek in before standing behind you had made you dumbfounded, you wanted to laugh but again it was embarrassed enough for both of you. You felt you cheek hot as you looked at him. Both of you standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say.