Chapter 8

Kill me

"All member of the black dragon has a chip planted when they first joined, it tells the organization each of their member position, not only the attitude but the rank in the organization as well" Zico explained when he wiped the alcohol soaked cotton on your upper armed. "And she wanted it out, so here we are" Zico pointed the end of the surgeon knife on the cleaned surface on your skin. Yongguk grabbed your other hand instantly when he noticed that this would be a fresh cut without anesthetic.

"Ready?, baby girl" Zico asked and you slightly nodded your head giving him a go. The blade cut into your skin too easy with it's sharp end. You bit the towel harshly but made no sound or movement, sheen sweat rolled out from your forehead but you made no sound. Your muscle trembled from severe pain. Yongguk fondle the back of your right hand softly. You didn't put any pressure on your connecting hand with Yongguk, didn't want to hurt him and once in awhile he would wiped your forehead with his sleeve.

The final stitch were done and you exhaled, the small device lying on the folded towel on the table. You dropped it on the floor before stumped on it. "Thanks, Zico" Zico just nodded his head, while eyeing on Yongguk, who returned his gaze equally. "Anytime baby girl, are you sure about this?" "I never changed my decision and you know it Zico so knocked it off already!" you cut in and standing between both men.

Zico's gaze shifted to you "Your package's here" You smile widely at his word, he pointed to the crate at the corner of the room. You walked toward it, beckon Yongguk to followed. He lifted the lid opened and stop abruptly. Inside the crate lied a variety of pistols, shotguns, revolvers and many of automatic guns. You grabbed the gun holster inside the crate and loaded it with automatic guns. You grabbed some ammo and tucked it inside your jacket pocket. Yongguk standing there, lost in his thought but time was running out so you turned to him "Just get whatever you're comfortable with" he hesitated and you let him took his time. You turned to Zico "We're even now, aren't we" he shrugged "I am your friend remember, this doesn't count, it wasn't a big deal" You gave him a friendly hug "You are the great one too"

Both you and Yongguk bid Zico a farewell and headed out. The sun were high up, radiated the lightly heat to your skin. Along the China town street were full with crowd. Youngguk slid his hand to took a held on yours naturally, you lost count how many times you had blushed this morning. "You need to rest,____, you just got yourself another fresh wound" his suggested and you know he was right. Your sight raked through the stream of crowd but it stopped at one person.

You kept your face straight, smiling at Yongguk innocently though your brain processing the escape plan. Tugging his hand slightly, indicating him to bend down, still smiling you informed him "Keep smiling, Yongguk but listen carefully, we got company" He complied perfectly though his hand was tensed in yours. "The lady in long trench coat standing at the fourth street lamp pole on left, your eleven" Yongguk let out the unamusingly laughed still managed to keep his face soft, to your surprised he pressed his lips on your temple before murmuring "You better keep me safe then"