Chapter Seven

Kill me

The dawn was slowly breaking, it shone the frail orange ray through out the sky. Yongguk walked a little ahead of you leading to his car, you were putting on your jacket feeling the burn from the unhealed wounds, last night attacked didn't help your wounds in healing on the contrary the wounds were swollen. Yongguk has offered treating them but there was no time. He turned  his head slightly to ask "Where are we going?" You hid your discomfort and smiled back "China town, we will have our breakfast"

The drive to China town was awkward, you were busy with the retrieved phone from the assassin. You had told Yongguk that there were two more of them, black dragon preferred to have their job done quietly and quickly so your guess was they would sent them out again. They wouldn't want their name to be tainted with failure, clearing their name and claiming their reputation has to be done fast.

You instructed Yongguk to sent whatever message he wanted to his team and turned it off, you used the assassin phone to sent your friend a message before turning if off as well when you were in the business district. You told him to parked his car in one of the building and assured him that it would be safe here. "What are we doing here?" he questioned, his eyes darted through the crowd that were out for their morning routine. You kept your smiled on your face while walking beside him "We are having breakfast, I've told you" he gaped at you in disbelieved but said nothing. His presence was on high alert mode and tense has shown on his face earning some eyes from the bystander. 

Yongguk slightly jumped when you reached out to hold his hand, his eyebrow raised in question with a tint on his cheek. Your cheek heated up a bit as well but you put on the brave face before stated "Don't make a grim face, you're drawing attention". He looked around and saw what you meant. He sent you a sheepish smile and kept a hold of your hand.

You walked him inside one of the chinese restaurant. The waitress nodded when she recognized you. She led both of you to one of the room on the second floor. You thanked the waitress with the folded bill before tugging Yongguk inside with you. "Hello gorgeous" Zico greeted you as soon as you went in. Yongguk stiffed at the sight of the stranger and stopped his track. You moved your hand to his chest and whispered "It's ok, I need to do something here before we can make a move"

His chest rose and fall at your touched but soon relaxed. Zico raised his eyebrow and whistles which made you chuckled before calmly said "Shut up Zic, let's do it" Zico shrugged but grinned widely "Then strip for me, babe". Yongguk whipped his head to the smiling Zico "What did you say?" You tugged his hand slightly "It's ok" "How is it ok?! When he was asking you to strip!" his voice shown irritation "It's just my jacket" you bit your lip to hold the laugh.

With Yongguk still confused, you headed to sit on one of the stool in front of Zico, turning your left side to him. He handed you a small towel which you put it in your mouth. Yongguk went to stand beside you to see what you were doing. He gasped when Zico brought out the surgeon knife and put on a sanitized gloves. "______, what are you doing?".