Chapter 10

Kill me

 You groaned softly as you shook off your jacket, knowing the fever would be up in a matter of time, you shove down a couple of flue tablets with water. You were alone at the isolated area motel, couldn't do anything any more, not when you were all covered in various wound and beat up. Yongguk went out for some food for both of you and let you rest. He was mad at himself for not being there earlier for you which you had tried a numerous time to reassured him that it was okay.

Exhausted and groggily from the tablet, you passed out even before Yongguk came back. He found you curling on the couch, trembling and whimpered. He rushed to your side, rest all of his purchased on the floor, feeling your forehead with the back of his hand and he panicked, you were burning from the fever. His eyes flickered to the open tablet's package beside the bottle of water and figured you already took them.

He carried you to the bed, smiling to himself, this was the third time he has to carried you and all of these moments you were passed out just like this. Carefully your shirt, he tried to focus only to the wounds and you stirred. "Yongguk?" he smiled slightly before responded "Shhhhh..it's me, go back to sleep. I'll clean up the wound for you". Even in your groggy mind, it was still embarrassing. "It's ok, I'll take care of them later tomorrow, you should sleep as well"

He shushed you quietly, and you knew he would still on it. So you turned your face side way, praying that the tablets would knocked you out of this embarrassment. You closed your eyes tightly hearing his nervous chuckled and your face now grew with pink tint on the cheek. Some of the wounds from your first night together was healing though they were slightly red from inflammation. The fresh ones had swollen and slightly covered by dripping blood.

Yongguk gently cleansed your injured body and managed to dress you up in newly bought shirt. The size was huge comparing to your smaller frame but he thought that it would be easier when he tend your wound. You went back to bed after getting the wound cleaned, without any more embarrassing scenes you drifted back to sleep peacefully. Yongguk came out from the bathroom later on. He found you shaking badly on the bed, you eyes stayed shut and you were hugging yourself.

Your fever must be high that made you trembled so he took the liberty in joining you on the bed. Pulling you closely, he put his arm around you in a loose hug. You unconsciously scooted closer, trying to get warmer. Yongguk hug has tighten, hoping his warmth could calmed you down. You buried your face to his chest, you murmured "I'm sorry". He bend downed and pressed soft kisses on your head "I'm sorry too"

Yongguk woke up late the next morning, you were no where to be seen. He sat up sharply and looked around again. You walked out from the bathroom while drying your hair and he frowned. "You shouldn't shower, you have a fever". Wrinkled your nose playfully at him "I didn't, I just washed my hair, it's dirty". He walked into the bathroom, pulling you with him. He pointed the toilet covered asking you to sit on it.

He got a hair drier and started to dry your hair. You protested a bit, trying to grabbed the drier from him. Yongguk tapped your hand softly and continued his gesture. Huffing annoyingly you sat there with your eyes closed, pondering what you should be your next move to get both of you out of this mess. You didn't know what is going to happened between you and him when it was over, no if you make it out alive

"Do you want know what I was thinking?" you asked, opening your eyes to see his reaction. Yongguk nodded his head slightly and you draw your plan out to him. "This is insane" he said "I don't want to sit around waiting to have them attacked us again" you reasoned "This should be the last assassin before they could find the appropriate one for the job". Still hesitating, Yongguk walked back and forth in thought, he didn't like the plan in one bit, if you missed it could be a suicidal.

"No, you're not going" he decided "But Yongguk.." you tried "I said no!" his authoritative voice echoed the small room you shared and you flinched. "Alright" You tried your best to calmed your angry breath down as you muttered, annoyed you the TV and ignored him. Yongguk sighed loudly but he didn't know what to do as well, knowing you were upset but your plan was to dangerous and he couldn't afford it.