Chapter 2

Kill me

Your eyes twitching under your eyelids. You were awake now but it still hard to opened your eyes, your body ached like hell and seemed unable to move. You tried to feel under your hand, bed?, you were on the bed?, you felt the soft fabric underneath your touched and trying your hardest to figured, how you ended up here when the last thing you thought you remembered was falling on the floor

The sound of water splashing erupted from the bathroom, draw you out of your calming state. You eyes shot opened, you're not alone, your eyes darted everywhere to examined the room. Your tore clothes and jacket were hanging nearby the heater, your boots was righted by the  door, wait! If your clothes were hanging there, what you were wearing. 

Slowly you tried to get up, but your body didn't seem to comply. Even with slow motioned, you still felt the room was spinning and with that much blood lost, it didn't surprise you. You found yourself in the robe, that tied neatly around your waist. Your shot wound had been treated with the bandage, one on your right arm, one just right above your heart, it must be because you were dugging so it missed, and the last wound was just a scratched at your left abdomen.

The bathroom door creaked open and it throw you into the defend state. You slided across the bed toward the door, ignoring the pain the started to stabbed when you make a move. "Wait! No, no, no" the warmed husky voice called out and you felt a hand on your wrist, you were about to flip your arm free, when you noticed the guy who had a hold on your wrist, your target!. You were stunned by his present right in front of you that you forget about eacaping.

You stared at him, panting as you haven't recover yet. "It's ok, it's ok" he said cautiously like he was afraid that you were about to leaping out the door. "Let me help you, it's ok" he tried to soothed you with the soft tone glisstened in his voice. You were contemplated whether or not you need his help, but you were not in the state to say no.

Nodding your head slightly, you loosen your posture from defending to gave in. He was not your target anymore, not when you failed the mission and getting yourself eliminated. Why you've failed, you didn't know and you never ever failed in any mission thrown at you before except this time, you hesitated, you didn't pull the trigger and lower your gun that 's when you know thy have to killed you, because failure was not an option in your unit.

"My name is Bang, yongguk but just called me yongguk" he said with a small smile offerig you a hand, you looked at his hand varily , feeling a pang of guilt in your heart, the one you assigned to kill was helping you, the same one that  make you failed, cost you your life was offering a help. Swallowing the lumps in your throat you quietly said "_________, just called me________"