Chapter one

Kill me

"Sorry agent, you're done here" the sharp pain shoot up where the bullet flew right passed you, yet another couple more shot ran through your body, before your world was out

You woke up at the same spot where you were left to die. The blood pool starting to thicken as time slowly creep passed, but you knew you weren't out for too long as your blood swap was still slippery.

Gritting your teeth tightly, you tried to get up, the pain was excruciating but you needed it to say awake, you can't sleep now or you'll die. Leaning against the wall as your support, you managed to tare both of your sleeve off and used it as a bandage to stop the blood. You saw your jacket that you left on the floor before you positioned yourself in a failed mission that cause your life, so you grabbed it and crushing over your chest.

Your head spun violently as you lifted yourself up in standing position still leaning on the wall, you have to acted fast with so much blood lost, you knew you couldn't last long but staying still was not gonna make you live either. Your arm was heavy and it sent more sharp pained to your body as you tried to put on the jacket to cover the shot wound.

You held your breath when you started to move away from the wall, the pain shot up again and you hissed. Gathered all your might again inhaled and started to walked. Step by step you dragged your feet to god know where, hopefully, you thought, hopefully you would find the cheap motel nearby. Going home was out of the question, with your mission compromised followed by your elimination, your commander wouldn't let you live, if they found out that you were still alive, yes if you were to make it out alive.

You gasped for breath when you came to stopped to regained your energy in the dark aisle. The neighborhood looked familiar to you but it was not your concerned right now. Familiar or not, you needed a shelter, you needed somewhere to hide and tend your shot wound. Coughing out, you inhaled become more and more difficult, not very long now, you thought, you needed to move faster.

Gathered all your last energy again, you pushed yourself straight, tried with all the power you have left to look decent, it's a neighborhood and you didn't want to draw attention to you as someone who looked suspicious. Luckily your shirt and pants were black, at least your blood stained look like they were drenched with black ink rather than a shot wound and with the help of the jacket, at least you looked presentable.

The neon sign blinking brightly through the dark street indicating the vacant room 24hrs, that would do, you thought as you heading to the motel with agonizingly low speed. The bell cringed with the contact from the door as you opened, the night shift clerk eyed you when you walked in. 

"I needed a room for a couple nights, I guess, just until my stupid boyfriend come and pick me up. That jerk just dropped me at the corner and drove off, we were fighting, you know?" you lied as you tried your very best to rambling out the story. The clerk said nothing but handed you the check-in form. With you shaky hand, you managed to filled everything out. She asked you for the credit card, so you scrambled into your pocket and slammed it on the bench, your conscious started to drifted in and out, ah at least she might think you were drunk.

The clerk scooted the keycard on the bench to you, you snatched it away before turning your heel toward the corridor. Your vision was getting worse as you approached your room, your face was covered by sweat that started to rolled. Swiping the card, the beep indicating that it was unlocked but before you could push it open, something or rather someone was running into you. You lost your balanced and ending up having your body knocked the door open with yourself was on the floor. You heard the husky voice from far away, It kept raking into your slipped in and out mind, the last thing you know was someone was holding you and right then that all of your surrounding became dark again