Postscript

Kill me

He sat on his bed in one winter night, beside him lied the body of someone sleeping peacefully. You slept soundly in one of his T shirt, your eyelashes kissed your cheek softly, you breath were even, wrapping in your own dream without any care in the world. Smiled at his sight, his memories flew back to the day he first met you.

He remembered Himchan had warned him about the black dragon has marked him dead as their priority, after Yongjae accidentally got the confidential information about their plan. Yongguk handed this knowledge to the government as he saw it as a threat to the whole country.

It was just a week after the black dragon's mission failed that he knew he had been followed. His eyes caught you from the crowd, you were outstanding among the human stream on the street. You were not too close yet not too far, he wondered how you managed to keep up with his unpredictable move. He saw you every time he looked at any reflecting surface, it was his habit in surviving in this brutal business. So he took you place to place without you knowing, it went on for 4 months and before he knew he already fell for you. Every time he went to somewhere he knew you would be there, it was almost like a secret date to him.

On one particular day, it was just like any other day for him to went out, doing his own thing while silently watching you. That day his routine went too long because of the unexpected issued, when he was done he realized it was already dark. His eyes glanced around for your presence and caught you from one dark corner. He remembered cursing to himself knowing that with the delayed on his move, it would be your opportunity to striked. He knew he could easily got away but it would blowed his chance to know you.

He was right, you were pointing your shot gun at him from a very far range, with your distance and angle he knew that only the pro could mastered. You were the best one among them for sure. So he stood there deciding on his move in attempt to dodged the bullet if he have to. You aimed at him intently but when he was about to turned to face you, you lower your gun.

He was dumbfounded, confusing and doubt in his judgment. And to his surprised, you smiled, it was beautiful yet it was sad almost like you were saying goodbye and his heart played the unusual fast beat before it almost stopped when he smelled the gun smoke from your direction, it was not a faint smell but it was not too strong either, couples shot had been fired for certain but the question was who took the bullets.

He almost yelled with happiness when he found you dragging your feet toward the worn out motel in the area. Your face was pale from loosing the blood, still he thought you were beautiful. You were about to entered your room when he decided to walked into you intentionally.

 He thanked his guts for doing so, it was his special moment with you. He remembered the first time you looked straight to him in the eyes, contemplating if you should trusted him or not. When you nodded accepting his help his world faded it was just you and him at that moment. He remembered his nervous mind when you insisted he should take the other side of the bed, not that he didn't want to but he was afraid that you would find out his feeling way to early before he could earned more of your trust and knowing you feeling toward him.

That night he couldn't sleep either but your breath from behind was so even that he thought you didn't affect at all. He remembered the sound of the tampered door opened, he was contemplating how he could protect you with his back facing the door but you acted first. He was right, you were good, too good for the assassin but he had to acted dumb, wanting to know you more. With your suddenly changed of your behavior into the protective mode, you dropped your shy self, he felt his face heat up in bright red when you stripped from the rope he put on for you, god!! why couldn't  you see that you were driving him crazy.

His most precious moment must be the first time you held his hand in China town, your hand was soft and warm, too warm maybe from a slight fever you had. Then he was annoyed by the guy calling you "Babe, this, Baby girl that" it pissed him off that he glared angrily at Zico, who clearly had a thing for you. But when you were getting yourself into a fresh and anesthetic free operation, his feeling became the other way round, he panicked and worried as hell, though it only proofed that you were done with black dragon and how much you wanted him to trust you, yet he still wanted to hear it.

After that you gave Zico a hugged, it pushed his jealousy state to the top but he had to hide it though what he wanted to do the most was punching that Zico brat  in his face for smirking triumph at him. That's why he held your hand again, his heart was burning and he wanted to show that you were his. When you smiled at him sweetly, telling him to bend down he felt like it was a happy date though your words after that had pushed him to his alarm mode.

He remembered when you asked if he trusted you, he was hesitating if he should show you his whole heart, before he could say anything you were kissing him. He wanted to deepen the kiss so bad and forget all the mess , you and him were in. He almost lost his sanity when he found out that he wasn't the one who had been followed. He hurried to the appoint spot that you told him before.

You were bleeding from the cut, so he distracted her, hoping you weren't let the chance go. You didn't failed him and ended her life but he was so worried now that you moved too much your fever went higher. That night when he held you in your sleep, he promised himself to be there with you wherever you wanted to be. He would confessed and hopefully you would accept his feeling.

The next day when he was on the bed alone, he felt his heart sunk to the ground but when you walked out from the bathroom it was fluttered again. When you told him about your plan, he knew it would ended everything with the black dragon completely but you weren't ready for the battle so he declined. He saw your annoyed eyes, your angry huffed and you entirely ignored him for the rest of the day. You were so cute when you were angry though he wanted to do whatever made you happy but he couldn't afford the too risky plan you had draw out.

You were quite something when he found out that you were sneakily left the motel. One thing for certain, you were so stubborn that it's a bit irritating. Luckily you weren't moving too quick so he could followed you to the warehouse. He heard every conversation you were having with the other assassin it confirmed his assumption, one you were best among them and two you ignored the order by yourself. Then he saw you in the dangerous state with that assassin straddled you, trying to suffocated you. He had to help so he fired his gun.

He pushed your tensed mind to the top and it worked, you love him that was all it matter, that was all the confirmation to your every action he needed to know. When it was about his time to confessed, Jiyong had to showed up. That piece of low life that almost had his love one died, with the accusation of ignoring the order and loving him. He felt himself smirked like a winner to Jiyong when you said you won't go back but when the gunshot broke his world has stopped.

You turned to smile lovingly at him and he felt like dying as well. Another shot erupted and he flinched thought he was getting shot but it was Jiyong who got hit and gone. He remembered hugging you tightly, telling you not to leave him, that he love you. Remembering himself yelling for Himchan and the others that had been called for back up when he was starting to followed you to the warehouse.

Your body was as cold as ice, he was about to go crazy. The back up arrived and you were rushed to the near by hospital that was run by his team. The doctor and nurses knew they needed to keep their mouth shut, because he was there with you the entire time. It was his eternity hellish moment of his life, he didn't relaxed a bit till the doctor confirmed that you were safe, the bullet didn't went through and it helped clocking the blood a bit though you needed to be admitted, you were too weak to be discharged.

From that moment he never left your side. The first word he said when you were conscious was "I love you" he saw you soft sensual lips spread into a genuine smile, his one and only sweet angel smile. He kissed you passionately, pouring his heart in, hoping it could conveyed his feeling to you. His heart felt like it was going to exploded when you weakly kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and heard a bit of your chuckle. He felt breathless yet he didn't want to stop.

Since that day it has been months since you were by his side and you were worth every minute of his love. You were his life, his soul and his everything. You slightly stirred and scooting closer to his side. He lied down pulling you to his embrace. He kissed your temple softly and murmured "I'm glad that you had tried to kill me".

_____________FIN___________