Chapter Five

Kill me

The night crawling as you were back on the bed again, this time not alone, on the other side of the bed the man who came to your rescued was on it, turning his back to you. After a good fifteen minutes of insisting that you were fine with him took the other side, he finally reluctantly surrendered when you said you would stayed on the floor with him if he didn't take your offer.

Still you didn't know that it would be this hard to sleep but on the other side was silent so you figured he was sleeping. You were glad that he could at least sleep though you a bit disappointing that being on the same bed didn't affect him. You mind went back to review everything you did the past couples month until where you were now, your world went upside down from the number one agent in your organization to the eliminated waste in just a blink of the eye. You sullenly contemplated your decision in intending to fail your mission.

The green neon sign outside your room sneak through the curtain and shone on the wall making the room brighten a bit in the pitch dark night. The movement outside had caught your eyes, the light that peek through was blocked by someone who stopped their track in front of your room. Your heart rate was risen, knowing this was not the good sign. Then you heard the quiet sound of the keycard reader box was tampered, you stayed put with your brain started to process the surrounding and what to do.

A minute later the clicked sound told you that the intruder was success getting in. You calmed your breath, pretending you were sleeping soundly and counted the sound from the foot steps inside your motel room. It was weak, very weak considered that it was a carpet floor but years of your experienced this was a piece of cake. One, just one person, this would be hell lot easier if you had your weapon, you thought. You peeked under your eyelid knowing that with the dim light the assassin couldn't notice, the silent gun, good.

It was point at you silently and slowly, your eyes focused at the finger on the trigger when it was about to be pressed then you took your chance. Jumping up from your bed you grabbed the assassin's wrist and pushed it upward, the pointed gun was shot and the bullet went to ceiling, in the flash movement you swung your elbow aiming at the temple with the full blow, bulls eye, it hit the target in one attempt. The hand gripped on the gun was loosen and you wasted no time in claiming it in your hand, without hesitation you quickly aimed it back to the owner and fired. Effectively the single shot went right through the head, ending the assassin's life. The room was now back to silent state again.

Panting slightly, you raked your hand through your hair, god the inflamed wound started to protest again but this is not the time for you to care any of them. "_________, what...." you turned sharply to the source, Yongguk was wide awake, his gazed was fixing on the bleeding lifeless body half sprung on the bed. Great, you thought and bit your lip, sighing again without any word. 

You moved to examined the body and you froze. The tiny black embroider on the black long sleeves t-shirt of the assassin was your organization's code. Quickly you draw the sleeve up and saw what you expected, the tattoo on the wrist. Your brain absorbing the new information you just got from the dead assassin. The organization knew you were alive and now they were after you and Yongguk for cleaning up. You started to pat down on the body and found the phone. You checked the inbox message which confirmed your suspicion. 

"What is happening,_______, answer me!" Yongguk demanded. Silently you walked to your hanging clothes, stripping out the robe that you were wearing without a care, it was not the time to be shy now. You were about to put your black shirt on when he grabbed your hand. You looked straight at him in the eye, you voice was calm but steady "I'll tell you when we get out of here but now "WE" have to go" stunned by the changed of your attitude he still didn't stop "What do you mean"WE", have to go, what is it have to do with me!!" he almost yelled in confusion but you couldn't lingered any longer, the clock was ticking "Yongguk they're here to kill you".