Chapter 2

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona~"

"Noona~"

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw a tiny dark shadow by my bed. "Yoon-Jo?" I muttered incoherently. "Can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream" I heard him pout through the darkness. I scooted over and opened up the side covers for him. It was about 2:45am and I knew that if I didn't get enough sleep, I would wake up with panda eyes and a bad attitude.

Yoon-Jo crawled into bed with me and snuggled against my side. I pet his head until I knew he was fully asleep. It didn't take long after that until I fell asleep.

"Noona~" Yoon-Jo cooed.

I stirred a bit, but Yoon-Jo began shaking me. I opened my eyes, fuzzy of my surroundings since I wasn't wearing my glasses. "What?" I muttered. "Time to wake up, silly" he said poking at me. I yawned and then smiled. "Alright" I smiled as I rose from bed to prepare for the day.

I was ready to go and so was Yoon-Jo, after breakfast we headed out. Holding onto Yoon-Jo's hand, I took him to the front gate where he gave me a hug goodbye as he ran to a classmate of his. I waited until I saw that he had turned the corner before I went to school.

Ever since yesterday, I dreaded running to Rae-Mi and Jongin. I apologized to them, but it seems like they don't care. The rest of the year, is going to be horrible. As I began walking up the first flight of stairs, I could already see Rae-Mi and Jongin with their friends. 

It was Jongin who spotted me just as I was retreating downstairs. "Yah~ New girl. Come back here" he hollered. I froze in my spot as I slowly turned around and looked at him. Rae-Mi face hardened as she looked down on me. I slowly made my way up the stairs and stopped infront of the large group of people.

"Did you have a good nights sleep?" asked Rae-Mi as she slid her arm around my shoulders. "Y-yes" I stammered. "Well that's good, too bad tonight, you won't" she laughed as she took off my backpack, ped it, and threw it down the stairs having things and papers scatter everywhere.

Rae-Mi and the group laughed as they walked up the second flight of stairs to their classrooms. My bottom lip trembled as I collected all my things and placed them back in my backpack. I made my way up the stairs and to my class before the late bell rang. I apologized, so why is she still picking on me?

I walked in and I could hear snickering. I looked down as I went to my seat by Luhan. He greeted me warmly, but I didn't say anything as I just fiddled with my fingers. Class began and I just slumped down in my chair. I didn't want to be here anymore,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter