Chapter 13

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:

"Yo man, I didn't think you were going to come!" Xiumin said walking up me. I laughed, "With Rae-Mi out of town, I'm bored, I figured I needed to find some excitement to get me by this weekend." Xiumin chuckled, "I bet with your buddy gone, you must be so bored". I smirked, "You got it". Xiumin nudged me, "How about I find something exciting for you to do!". 

I cocked my head at him, "What do you have in mind?". He smiled, "Luhan has this babe with him as his date. Apparently she doesn't go here, but she is smoking hot. If you can manage to seduce her and take her home, I'll kiss Yoon-Mi". I burst out into laughter, "I'll take you up on that offer!" I snorted before making my way into the auditorim. 

As I looked around the place, I finally saw her. She was dancing with Luhan like Xiumin said. Where did he manage to get a girl like this? Doesn't matter because she will be leaving with me tonight. Prepare to kiss four eyes Xiumin.

I walked up to her and taped her on her shoulder. As she turned around, I got a chance to admire her beautiful face. I do admit that my heart had skipped a beat. This girl was beautiful from head to toe; I just had to take this chance. "May I have this dance?" I asked smiling sweetly. Luhan said something to her before leaving and I took my chance.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoon-Mi's POV:

I tried my best to remain calm not to blow my cover. Luhan walked away as he allowed Jongin and I to be alone and dance. Luhan's words repeated in my head, "Take this time and humiliate him like he did you". I was going to make him pay for what he had done for me.

"I would love to" I cooed as I took Jongin's hand and he led me more into the dance hall. He seductively put his hands around my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders. We swayed a bit before the beat began to pick up pace and soon the gap between started to grow thinner and thinner. 

"What is your name?" he whispered in my ear. I smirked a bit. You have a girlfriend, why are you flirting with me? "It's a secret" I whispered back as he began dancing more. The way we danced left people in awe. The turns, the y dancing, the grinding. This was the first time I had ever done this before, other than practice in my room. Truth was, I felt so much more confident that no one knew who I was. I felt like I had an alter ego inside me.  I had to make this last for as long as I could. As Bang YongGuk said, "You only have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter